Pages:
Author

Topic: Evolution is a hoax - page 35. (Read 108030 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 26, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

How in the world dense are you? You ask a stupid, simple question, and I give you a simple answer. You asked the simple question of what my explanation of the interesting discovery was. I gave you the simple answer, that evolution is a hoax.

Now you act like you asked me of why I think that soft tissue survived millions of years. Such wasn't what you asked the first time. Yet you deride me for answering your first question with the simple answer that that question deserved.

To say it plainly, as the video expressed, the soft tissue didn't survive for millions of years. The video says it look like tissue from the times of ancient Egypt. There isn't any millions of years. The earth is less than 7,000 years old according to best guesstimates of any scientist.

Cool

That is not what science says.  I just wanted to hear from you one more time that Earth is less than 7,000 years old, ROFL.

https://phys.org/news/2018-11-toast-proteins-dinosaur-bones.html

You have things mixed up. What science says is not always what scientists say. Science absolutely says that anything beyond about 5,000 years is not known for sure. Scientists agree when they say that to the best of their knowledge the earth is billions of years old. They know that the best of their knowledge can be easily mistaken on this subject... because of things they haven't taken into account.

The facts of dead, soft tissue not being able to last more than a few days, at most, without degradation, is common knowledge. Take any dead animal and place it underground. Dig it up a weak later and see the decay. Dig it up a year later, and you will have a hard time recognizing it.

Decayed dinosaur tissue would decay just as fast as any dead animal. But freeze the animal, and it might last for an indefinite period of time... but not millions of years.

Your evolution is failing you. Why?

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
December 26, 2018, 01:43:17 PM

Is "Evolution is a hoax" the answer to everything in your world.

I asked you what do YOU think is the explanation why the soft tissue survived millions of years?

How in the world dense are you? You ask a stupid, simple question, and I give you a simple answer. You asked the simple question of what my explanation of the interesting discovery was. I gave you the simple answer, that evolution is a hoax.

Now you act like you asked me of why I think that soft tissue survived millions of years. Such wasn't what you asked the first time. Yet you deride me for answering your first question with the simple answer that that question deserved.

To say it plainly, as the video expressed, the soft tissue didn't survive for millions of years. The video says it look like tissue from the times of ancient Egypt. There isn't any millions of years. The earth is less than 7,000 years old according to best guesstimates of any scientist.

Cool

That is not what science says.  I just wanted to hear from you one more time that Earth is less than 7,000 years old, ROFL.

https://phys.org/news/2018-11-toast-proteins-dinosaur-bones.html
legendary
December 26, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Is "Evolution is a hoax" the answer to everything in your world.

I asked you what do YOU think is the explanation why the soft tissue survived millions of years?

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2018, 01:01:49 PM

Is "Evolution is a hoax" the answer to everything in your world?

legendary
legendary
December 26, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
legendary
December 26, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
That's not evolution. That's abiogenesis. After all, we all know that life only has to do with evolution, and not abiogenesis... right?  Cheesy

How the Origin of Life Points to the Existence of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4uRWk06Wo0

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Evolution is indeed adaption over a few generations, so thank you for agreeing.

The Model T Ford evolved into other vehicles. So, evolution happens with cars and trucks.

Evolution Theory Evolution (ETE) did not happen. But we have been through this before. And you still haven't been able to provide any proof for ETE.

Evolution remains a hoax.

Cool

I think you don't know what the theory of evolution is.  That is why you keep saying it is a hoax.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 26, 2018, 11:25:42 AM

The Model T Ford evolved into other vehicles. So, evolution happens with cars and trucks.

Evolution Theory Evolution (ETE) did not happen. But we have been through this before. And you still haven't been able to provide any proof for ETE.

Cool

Different species of bears, dogs, etc etc easily prove evolution.
legendary
December 26, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

Cool
legendary
December 26, 2018, 10:58:15 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cheesy

Is it because the Jewish rabbi created the universe a few thousand years ago plus 6 days and evolution could not have happened in a few thousands of years? 

Or is it because there was a global flood where all animals and plants were killed and only the ones that were on a wooden boat survived, is that why the evolution is a hoax?

Is the evolution a hoax because the Jewish rabbi spirit created the first man from dirt?  Is that why?

You are a comedian.  Notbatman level.

NOW you think that a Jewish rabbi created the universe?

Evolution is a hoax for one major reason. That reason is not because it didn't happen. That reason is because deep thinking evolution scientists know it didn't happen, yet promote is as though it did.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool
legendary
December 24, 2018, 11:31:52 AM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cheesy

Is it because the Jewish rabbi created the universe a few thousand years ago plus 6 days and evolution could not have happened in a few thousands of years? 

Or is it because there was a global flood where all animals and plants were killed and only the ones that were on a wooden boat survived, is that why the evolution is a hoax?

Is the evolution a hoax because the Jewish rabbi spirit created the first man from dirt?  Is that why?

You are a comedian.  Notbatman level.

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 24, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

No, this is part of evolution.

Everything in so-called evolution, can be better explained by adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change.

To prove evolution as part of how life came about, one would have to get DNA from plants and animals that showed the change taking place over thousands of years. It would have to be multitudes of varieties of plants and animals to prove that it wasn't just a few variations here and there. One would need a time machine to go back and get those samples.

Odds are evolution will never be proven, even if something in the lab approaches evolution.

Cool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 10:55:02 AM
If you live in African desert for just a week, you will notice your skin turn red. Live there for a month and your skin will gradually turn redder and eventually turn black after years.  Turning black is evolution that you won't feel much heat under the sun. Who knows you'll become a dinosaur after billion of years.  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
December 24, 2018, 07:47:36 AM
Odds are evolution will never be proven, even if something in the lab approaches evolution.

Cool

I was thinking about this too, speciation is rather difficult to observe, scientists have tried to observe speciation in a lab, and the findings could be used in evolutionists' favor.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/11/161129152743.htm
legendary
December 23, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
There has been no definite evidence to prove these theories at all. Shouldn't all monkeys have evolved to being man by now.

Everything in so-called evolution, can be better explained by adaptation, like-begets-like, and simple change.

To prove evolution as part of how life came about, one would have to get DNA from plants and animals that showed the change taking place over thousands of years. It would have to be multitudes of varieties of plants and animals to prove that it wasn't just a few variations here and there. One would need a time machine to go back and get those samples.

Cool
copper member
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
November 05, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
I think that the story that we are descended from monkeys is a lie that was invented by people who want to hide the truth from us. People can only come from people.
legendary
December 23, 2018, 12:01:24 PM

Evolution is a hoax.

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: