Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 22. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 796
Merit: 251
Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is the altcoin next to bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap.
yeah i guess ETH is best choice other than BTC,
ETH's position on the market of cryptocurrency always on the top(after BTC) ,so yeah  i prefer ETH than the other coin
ETH is good for now yes, but sometimes eth network become so slow or gas price become insane that makes me confused about ETH, i think with time some other coin with own network and better technoligy will replace ethereum as well.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
I think that crypto will change the world, and the biggest part of this will be smart contracts. So I take great interest in the smart contract projects. Some of the new ones have a lot of expectation around them, but I still prefer Ethereum.
a better changes can ever be happen while we are chosen this as our currency like we are here cause we wanted to have some better and newly kind of currency that can easy to use as the technology also have to change and make some improvement.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is the altcoin next to bitcoin in terms of price and marketcap.
yeah i guess ETH is best choice other than BTC,
ETH's position on the market of cryptocurrency always on the top(after BTC) ,so yeah  i prefer ETH than the other coin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I think that crypto will change the world, and the biggest part of this will be smart contracts. So I take great interest in the smart contract projects. Some of the new ones have a lot of expectation around them, but I still prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is too big thing to get banned, in my opinion every problem which will stand in front of this coin will be beat. People which create this crypto coin will not agree for ban this huge thing which can change whole market
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
except bitcoin, I certainly love eth! He grows stronger than bitcoin. And I also invest in ICO with him and make various purchases
bitcoin and eth have different strengths and purpose formations. with bitcoin is stored, protected value. Of course, ETH is my favorite coin with a smart and flexible background. Also, I like the boldness of EOs or modern-day coins like IOTA and ONT.
Activity: 392
except bitcoin, I certainly love eth! He grows stronger than bitcoin. And I also invest in ICO with him and make various purchases
Indeed if I see from the opinion most people prefer ethereum,
I think it's all because ethereum has a nice and promising future like bitcoin,
so yes I do not think we need to doubt the ethereum any more for sure
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If the bitcoin banned then this will also automatically made prohibition to other altcoins as well. talk that will replace I think nothing could replace the position of the bitcoin because too difficult debuted it.
I think he was trying to say that if you don't pick bitcoin then which coin will prefer... i will go for ETH.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Apart bitcoin, then i will go in for Ethereum or EOS
Activity: 308
AMA BCT
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

With the exception of bitcoin, ETH will be the best altcoin. I am very confident in the future of ETH because their staff is working very actively now. Their business projects are doing very well and they have a lot of great businesses collaborating with them.
2018 seems to be a tough year for the Cryptocurrency market but ETH is still a bright star.
Activity: 189
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Well, I would go for altcoins then. Lamden, cardano and Komodo would be my preferences due to their listings on different exchanges and their everyday updates on excellent performance that satisfies the users of course.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
If bitcoin is banned then the most appropriate coin to replace is ethereum, personally I like ethereum, the price is stable and good, but the main of cryptocurency is bitcoin, if bitcoin is banned then all coin will be affected its effect, so do not happen bitcoin dibanned by government
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I have always favored Ethereum to any other currency.
It is my choice coin to hold at any point in time.
Activity: 378
Bitcoin is the best coin for the present and possibly also in the future. Although the price is expensive and its fluctuating characteristic, but I think it is reasonable, because bitcoin can produce a nominal amount in a fantastic amount that will benefit the community in it. Just like ETH, NEO, and also with waves. Among the three, ETH may have a greater chance of developing its potential and prospects to become a valuable coin and replace bitcoin.
Activity: 168
In the future, in the end, they will eventually bring a better project / currency than Bitcoin, but it will not soon. I do not want to think that btc will be banned. On the other hand, if I had to choose one, I would say the broadcast.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
of course i prefer ethereum besides bitcoin my friend
and maybe another coin such as EOS and exchange token like bix or bnb too
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
If only Bitcoin is banned in a country, then surely all the digital coins will also be banned. is it possible Bitcoin is banned but others do not ?! if that's possible, then Ethereum is altcoin which I think will be much accepted and in use by many people. because we know today, ethereum is a very popular coin and much in demand of many people. Eth is also very potential, will have a high value like Bitcoin.

Actually I am a type of investor that does not look at the hype or how is the marketing strategy of a coin is being done , for me the most important thing is the reputation of a coin because reputation attracts huge investor just like what bitcoin has , so if bitcoin will be banned on our country I will choose ethereum.
Activity: 145
HalommmmE is my LOVE
Except for bitcoin I am fully engaged and interest in animosity coins like XMR,Dash,Onion and Priv , I think type of these coins is a real future of payment ,many of us willing to pay securely with total privacy far away from banks or government rules .
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I do not think that bitcoin will be completely banned and will never exist. Since ethereum is the second rank of all increased cryptocurrency, it must be a temporary substitute that will lead the altcoin present in the crypto market. Most of us here will choose ethereum we all know that this is altcoin beside bitcoin in terms of price.
Pages:
Jump to: