Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 23. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
If only Bitcoin is banned in a country, then surely all the digital coins will also be banned. is it possible Bitcoin is banned but others do not ?! if that's possible, then Ethereum is altcoin which I think will be much accepted and in use by many people. because we know today, ethereum is a very popular coin and much in demand of many people. Eth is also very potential, will have a high value like Bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
besides Bitcoin, I prefer Ripple as Altcoin that I choose. I keep paying attention to the progress it has that shows a pretty good improvement.
so I am confident that Ripple is able to generate far greater profits in the future.
Activity: 133
Now bitcoin as well as altcoin is valuable to all over world if it stop it mean, its effect the market and i will say that these ban will not continue because now a day it made a  control in world market. Etherum make a chance to develop himself Hence the etherum will improve very reapidly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
If bitcoin ever gets banned then all altcoins will also be banned along it. I believe bitcoin is what is giving altcoins their value so if it gets banned,no altcoin will exist to replace it. For this reason I keep hoping that bitcoin never gets banned.
Activity: 308
Excep for Bitcoin, I like Ethereum - usually use it as a gas to transfer tokens from MyEtherWallet, and Doge - the best cryptocurrency for gamblers and arbitrage.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

I am one of those who believe in bitcoin and if I wouldn't have any chance to use or have it ,  I would prefer etheteum because I believe that it is another altcoin which has a greater potential by hodling in time.  It could rise better as bitcoin did so I would prefer to invest in it. I am so sure about it's capability because it has passed all the tests of time as well.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

I am honestly not a bitcoin person, my inclination is more towards altcoins like prg, powr or xlm. These are my great choices and I am quite satisfied with their performance as well as the ability to give profits.

Hmm, if the bitcoin get banned then I guess the whole cryptocurrency will be unstable because we all know that bitcoin is the one of the reasons why crypto is still strong. But if there's a second choice, that would be no other than ethereum because of it's potential and high quality.
Activity: 178
Just tell us!

I am honestly not a bitcoin person, my inclination is more towards altcoins like prg, powr or xlm. These are my great choices and I am quite satisfied with their performance as well as the ability to give profits.
Activity: 73
for me a promising crypto currency is Litecoin. contrary to all claims, he won the silver title and after correction of the bitcoin market, experts confidently state that Litecoin can become a worthy alternative to the first crypto currency.
Activity: 406
Just tell us!

If not to mention Bitcoin then another my favorable crypto coin is Ethereum. It is first leadership altcoin and very advanced technologically cryptocurrency. The biggest part of my savings consists of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I think that this is not a correct question, because:1. many crypto currencies can replace bitcoin by functionality! 2.If bitcoin is banned, then other crypto currencies will be banned! 3.And this is a matter of psychology: bitcoin is too popular brand and it is its big plus!
Activity: 24
Except bitcoin I will go ethereum as the second choice, because ethereum is the top and a good altcoins to be hold, I have other altcoins from my bounty rewards that I expect to rise in the future and some I traded with eth or bitcoin.
Activity: 1
It is almost impossible to imagine that Bitcoin can be banned. This makes no sense. In my opinion, Ethereum and EOS platforms have great potential.
Activity: 84
It seems that if Bitcoin is banned in a country, then most likely all crypto is also prohibited. But if it were forbidden because of anonymity, maybe an altcoin like Ripple would be able to get a chance to represent a remittance system quickly and cheaply.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
Except for bitcoin I choose Ethereum and litecoin. As you know after bitcoin ethereum is at no. 2. Many company launch thier project on ethereum blockchain so this will grow more that's the other reason I like ethereum.
Agreed. Ethereum will be a huge success if the market goes up. It is also the most stable token, which can be invested without much fear and risk.
Activity: 167
there is now a lot of coin or altcoin emerging because I think cryptocurrency is developing and gradually growing in a better direction,
many countries have initially banned crypto and are now reviewing their rules again,
according to say coin that can replace bitcoin is ethereum because ethereum have smart contract
Activity: 50
Except for bitcoin I choose Ethereum and litecoin. As you know after bitcoin ethereum is at no. 2. Many company launch thier project on ethereum blockchain so this will grow more that's the other reason I like ethereum.
Activity: 125
I am a cryptocurrency that prefers to invest in long-term investments. Because I don't want to put too much time into the encrypted transaction. In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I will invest in some Ethereum. Because I think Ethereum will have the same long-term investment potential as Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I Think there is no way that bitcoin can replace by other coins or another crypto, because bitcoin is the number one crypto in the market. But I also prefer ethereum next to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19

If only Bitcoin is banned, I choose ethereum maybe.
but if Bitcoin is banned and all altcoin are banned. no choice.

Although I don't like Ripple, Ripple might be the only coin that escaped some restrictions, because Ripple's a centralized coin, Ripple's digital currency transactions are verified by consensus among network members and not by mining processes like those used by bitcoin. Moreover Ripple coins have been widely adopted by some central banks.
Pages:
Jump to: