Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 25. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I like ethereum, eos, and many others

No other best for me except bitcoin and that's ethereum. As far as I know, many says that ethereum will be going to become as what bitcoin is. Ethereum got its best also interms of market value and popularity.
yes ethereum is now growing, many companies use ethereum platform. ethereum has a big market like bitcoin, I think the next few years ethereum will experience a big rise like what happened to bitcoin a few years ago.

There are many options out of bitcoin and i have many of them i like as my asset. But i can say etherium and Neo are good choice. Currently cryptosphere in china is being dull but we can say for sure after dust settles. NEO provides GAS which is an interesting concept and will draw a lot of people into NEO the higher the price goes. So Neo is also good choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

The only crypto that comes to my mind is Ethereum, nothing else. Most of the ICOs right now are using Ethereum blockchain because of its smart contract. Lots of companies can also used this to pay their employees. There are so many ways they can used cryptocurrency especially Eth. We can't say that Eth is a perfect crypto, we know that a perfect crypto will not exist but the features of ETH really exceeds what bitcoin can offect except that it is the first crypto.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

No other best for me except bitcoin and that's ethereum. As far as I know, many says that ethereum will be going to become as what bitcoin is. Ethereum got its best also interms of market value and popularity.
yes ethereum is now growing, many companies use ethereum platform. ethereum has a big market like bitcoin, I think the next few years ethereum will experience a big rise like what happened to bitcoin a few years ago.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Bitcoin cannot be totally banned as some countries will still embrace it whole some rejects it. The fate of most altcoins is still tied to bitcoin acceptance but let's hope that this changes soon. Altcoins that could upstage btc are ethereum, eos and maybe some others I don't know
Activity: 98
My preferable coin is Ethereum, because it's most common in terms of daily usage.
Activity: 182
I think bitcoin never get banned totaly.. but if ever happened that  i will choose  what many people choice like ethereum,neo etc..
Activity: 182
Although it is not that possible for bitcoin to be ban, but of that should happen, then I think ethereum can replace bitcoin because it has the second highest volume on coin market cap and also trading pairs in almost all the exchanges.
Activity: 199
I think that the best coin after bitcoin is Ethereum. and in the future may take the place of bitcoin
Activity: 107
Bitcoin is not replaceable in technological terms. But if you are looking for an alternative to bitcoin in terms of investment, then choose Ethereum.
Activity: 87
if bitcoin was banned you would see a massive dip fueled by fear and then a bunch of people would buy the dip to bring the price up. This is what happened when China banned BTC and they have a massive economy... Besides if bitcoin is banned everywhere it would affect the other altcoins so it's almost impossible to know which one would rise.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
I don’t  think that bitcoin will be forbidden. But if it is necessary to choose one more coin besides bitcoin, I without doubts would choose Ethereum.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

if bitcoin gets banned, then every cryptocurrency will also get ban, it will also suffer and highly affected because without bitcoin, the main crypto, other crypto will lose their value.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
If bitcoin is banned then ethereum will replace it, you know ethereum is a popular cryptocurrency too, so it can replace it. Ethereum is the best alternative of bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Just tell us!

I prefer Ethereum because nowadays many people are investing in this coin because it has good growth, therefore, I am sure Ethereum can be better in the future and profitable so from now on I prefer Ethereum because this coin is best after bitcoin

Activity: 473
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.
I am also of the believe that bitcoin cannot get banned but it will rather become more potential but when it come to choosing other coin that I prefer except bitcoin, I will say ethereum because it is also a very good and very potential coin. It has a very good blockchain technology, good management team and it is also very reliable.
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
I would choose XRP in case bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are banned because Ripple has a best chance of surviving over others as it's a centralized currency and many government and private institutions are interested in its technology.
copper member
Activity: 132
My first choice is Bitcoin. But second would be Ethereum. As price of Ethereum depends on Bitcoin and it is getting getting established globally. Due to its new Technology it is being used by many ICOs so becoming strong. 
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
Real technology and etc do not matter much in the price formation for the sort term. Price is made by people`s desires mostly, that`s why bitcoin will be the leader of all coins in the near future. So, BTC is good choice for the long term. Anyway if you can keep higher risks then you can invest in the more risk but more potential reward projects like EOS, ADA, NEO, XLM
Activity: 93
Except for bitcoin, I would prefer to go for ethereum, because ethereum is somewhat similar to bitcoin because of it's profit potential and it popularity. Etereum is also growing rapidly and it is less expensive and save.
Pages:
Jump to: