Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 24. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 107
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If bitcoin is banned, it's sort of like saying that all cryptocurrencies/tokens are banned as everything in crypto is currently tied to bitcoin.
We can use eth (due to smart contracts) or litecoin as litecoin is intended as a backup for bitcoin.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

for now I can not be sure because we also know that the cryptocurrency we can not know for sure in the future because it is one of the risks of investing with cryptocurrency
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
I prefer with ethereum as the second coin and I will choose neo, xrp, kmd, zec, because I see that this coin have potential to grows in the future. maybe I will choose more coins to buy and I think the other coins can be a good choice too. but sometimes, I feel confused to select the coins because there are too many good coins that I can choose.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If bitcoin got banned then there will be no altcoins anymore, Without bitcoin, blockchain technology will end. But if you want to know which is better after bitcoin then definitely Ethereum and then Litecoin and then EOS and then EOS. Though NEO is not in top 10 Currency rank according to coinmarketcap it is very good coin after EOS.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I think if bitcoin banned I feel other altcoins will also not survive. After bitcoin I would choose ethereum without any doubt because after bitcoin pairing with other coins Ethereum trade against mostly with all other altcoins as well and its a no 1 altcoin as well. So I can opt out easily ethereum.
Activity: 64
Just tell us!

If Bitcoin is banned, I think other cryptoes are also experiencing the same thing. But if the anonymous problem is the reason, or functionally in an alternate means of payment, I will choose Ripple as his successor.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Just tell us!

Hi, except for btc, I can not say that I like my 1 coin.
There are several coins that I like this eth, xlm, mco, ltc, I think by the end of the year they will grow well.
Just tell us!

Apart from Bitcoin, I do not like popular coins but with a good foundation. They already have a product but because of poor marketing they remain in the shadows. This is a risky investment but I think that the reward for waiting will be great.
Activity: 224
the leading position after bitcoin takes over the ether, I trust this crypt, the price in the middle meaning, without collec- tions, is a certain reliability and stability. choosing you should decide what you want to get eventually.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Ethereum and tezos, I think, is among the best choices after bitcoin. I'm trying to collect the ethereum
Bitcoin is the first and most popular in crypto money, the leader in the crypto market. I think, if one day Bitcoin is completely banned, the other cryptos will still survive. Only if Bitcoin is banned, Ethereum can take its place.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.
Your have a point on that, bitcoin will not ever replace by other currency because the altcoin is also affected if that was happen then. For sure this will not die because there are many people who support now to use bitcoin as their savings because from it they can earn profit easily.
Activity: 128
In addition to Bitcoin, I like too many altcoins. As long as we invest in altcoins that can be worth investing, and we invest in it, we can make money. For example, big coins like Ethereum have a lot of room for development. It is still in the early stages of cryptocurrency and there is a lot of growth
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Just tell us!

for now no one can know the future cryptocurrency is what is most important to me is as long as there is an opportunity to invest take advantage of these opportunities well
Activity: 64
if we are talking about a project that has the property of being a means of payment, then probably I would still look in the direction of NEM, but probably probably still paid attention to LTC, because it is a light version of bitcoin, I'm sure that it would look great on this place.
Activity: 168
I like altcoin good for the future and can be profitable especially now that many people are investing in Ethereum because this coin has decreased so from that I like with Ethereum coins because this coin has called altcoin the best after Bitcoin
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
There are too many great Altcoins projects to even list them all. Bitcoin and Ethereum will always be great but there are very promising Altcoins projects around.
Merit: 100
If bitcoin is banned in a certain country there is no chance at all to have an alternative crypto to be used. Because when a certain crypto is ban all of the corresponding cryptocurrencies will also be banned. If i prefer another crypto it will be the etherium because it is similar to bitcoin in terms of gaining profits and earning more income in a long term investments and in a long term earning.
Merit: 10
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
with Bitcoin's ability to continue to increase making other coins trying to have an increase like Bitcoin. in addition to Bitcoin which I prefer is Ethereum which has a development that almost matches Bitcoin for now. so I'm sure with having Ethereum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
It is true that bitcoin has a tremendous influence on crypto. It accounts for over 40% of the crypto capital. If a bitcoin is dead, the crypto will die. So it is hard to coin any other that I like. All crypto coins will be at risk of death. And if I'm the one that I like the most, it's still the ADA, a potentially great coin.
Pages:
Jump to: