Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 28. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 1
my preference is the violas that have a real product and are already moving it on the market not in perspective, because in the county there is so much deception and no money to lose anymore.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Aside from bitcoin, I am preferred to ethereum altcoins ,because so far I am now collecting ethereum ,for I also like this coins in my wallet ,it is easy to transact especially in the trading sites , I love  to have this altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Here's part of my portfolio and I believe in all these coins: ethereum, neo, zilliqa, wanchain, tron, bnb, cardano.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
This is currently determined. However, other currencies haven`t yet been formally issued and haven`t been tested, so I`m not sure. I only invest in certain projects so as to avoid risks. All that's left is revenue.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If ever it will happen then I think Ethereum will dominate the cryptoworld as this is the second most popular currency with a higher trade volume.
Activity: 92
except bitcoin of course i prefer on altcoin ie ETH. no doubt about this altcoin. everyone also knows its superiority. even until there are predicted the price can compete with the price of BTC later. ETH is also an altcoin widely used by ICO projects. and I also love to play trading with altcoin this one.
I hope the worldwide banned Bitcoin case will never happen. If Bitcoin is banned worldwide, the electronic money market will lose its most powerful king and all investors will not want to invest in electronic money.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

If its happen my option is NEO. If Chinese were to open gates to crypto traders then NEO will definitly be the ethereum of asia. Currently cryptosphere in china is being dull but we can say for sure after dust settles. NEO provides GAS which is an interesting concept and will draw a lot of people into NEO the higher the price goes.Neo will be a major competitor of Ethereum in the near future in china own Neo has become the best coin and has the highest rating.
for me a promising crypto currency is Litecoin. contrary to all claims, he won the silver title and after correction of the bitcoin market, experts confidently state that Litecoin can become a worthy alternative to the first crypto currency.
Activity: 532
I know that altcoin existed since the emergence of the bitcoin so when bitcoin start banned then automatically altcoin also have no place again for investment as well as other activities. indeed on the fact altcoin is always dependent on the movement of the bitcoin, so I guess it's hard to be able to find a bitcoin can substitute for crypto and it's not possible.
Activity: 84
I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is of high value and is also suitable for long-term investment. And I'm more suitable for long-term investment. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect for me.
Activity: 308
besides bitcoin, my favorite coin is Ethereum. and I think she will be able to replace bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If the bitcoin is banned, well, I don't think that the other cryptocurrency will last longer. I don't also think that Bitcoin will be banned from the world and there is no more, I don't think about it. The best coins after bitcoin, in my opinion, are ETH, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, ZCash, and also Ripple. But, I don't think that they can replace the Bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
If bitcoin is banned, this means real smash-up for cryptocurrency market.

I don't think bitcoin will banned but if i have to choose one cryptocurrency except bitcoin, i definitely choose ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most trustable coin in market after bitcoin and i think people will choose ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
Bitcoin became the first coin I chose compared to other Altcoin. besides Bitcoin, Ripple is the coin I prefer more than the other Altcoin to be my second choice coin after Bitcoin. indeed I keep monitoring the progress of every coin present. and this Ripple includes a pretty good coin.
If for me personally altcoin that I like besides bitcoin it is ethereum, litecoin, and neo,
I like the three coins I choose because the potential for the future seems good,
which is important we will see the development of the three coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If bitcoin got banned in one place I think it also includes altcoins. It depends on the regulations if there a good option aside from bitcoin then I'll go with it. I believe bitcoin will not be banned in long term because this market will stay with us and it will continue to help us.

Exactly, if you ban BTC you ban all crypto.
There's too many influential people into crypto now for it to be banned.
Bitcoin became the first coin I chose compared to other Altcoin. besides Bitcoin, Ripple is the coin I prefer more than the other Altcoin to be my second choice coin after Bitcoin. indeed I keep monitoring the progress of every coin present. and this Ripple includes a pretty good coin.
This is currently determined. However, other currencies haven`t yet been formally issued and haven`t been tested, so I`m not sure. I only invest in certain projects so as to avoid risks. All that's left is revenue.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Recently I began to prefer ETH. Range my main part of a portfolio consisted of BTC, but now the basis is ETH. In my opinion he same stable as BTC but has big prospects for growth. Also I keep in EOS portfolio in a large number. I trust in this blockchain. He has everything for further growth.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Ethereum
Ripple
Stellar
Tron
ADA
I love these five coins because they are quite affordable and stable enough in the crypto market and if you want to invest long-term you can get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Apart than Bitcoins I like LItecoins
Pages:
Jump to: