Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 27. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I prefer ethereum and litecoin. I also have several altcoins, which I consider very promising. For example, the token is zrx. He has already brought me a profit and I think he will bring more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

The coins I trust the most are Bitcoin which is Ethereum coin. Yes, I chose Ethereum because I believe that Ethereum could someday be the same position as Bitcoin. Although in recent months the price of Ethereum has dropped dramatically I am sure this is part of the process for the future to become a better coin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I prefer to trade altcoins as well because they give much more profit than bitcoin. Bitcoin is already very difficult to grow 10 or 20 times but for altcoins it is not such a big problem
Activity: 50
Slate (SLX) ICO is live!
New article from Bitcoinist.com with a full run down of The Slate Entertainment Group and all of its amazing platforms!

https://bitcoinist.com/slates-early-success-underscores-the-need-for-disruption-in-the-entertainment-industry/
Activity: 210
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

I think Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to replace in bitcoin because ethereum is a strong and popular crypto and rank as no.2 in the crypto market and this is also known before as profitable investment next to bitcoin,
Activity: 126
I do not think many countries ban BTC from allowing other coffins to circulate. If BTC is banned, all crypto will be banned.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Since I have a very limited budget, I am acting according to the scheme of 2-3 little-known but prospective pro-rectors which stand at the level of $ 0.01 - $ 0.02
Activity: 252
In addition to bitcoin, I think there is only ETH that can replace it, because the ETH community is very strong and the smart contracts are doing very well.

I believe that bitcoin will never be banned, so it will always be there and no one can replace it.
Activity: 124
My favorite is not any coins or tokens, but the blockchain technology
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
The altcoin and token in the top # 100 on coinmarketcap is worth your attention and investment decision! This time! Very good to invest altcoin! ALTCOIN will recover by the end of 2018.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Just tell us!

what makes you assume like that? do not you see there are some countries that welcome bitcoin very friendly. and so with rejection in some other countries. So, basically your discussion is not relevant to be a comparison.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
My favourite coin is Ethereum, and I prefer it also to Bitcoin. It has a big community and one of strongest development team.
Activity: 180
In addition, the ethereum bitcoin remains a favorite for me. I think this coin really has many advantages. I love the bitcoin and also the ethereum. Both of these coins for me bring a lot of luck. And it is definitely reliable.
Activity: 238
BTC takes the first place in my list of coins. The next coins are altcoins. The second is ETH, it has large volumes that is realliy important on the market.
Activity: 168
It seems to me that you need to keep both the Ethereum and 5 Altcoins from the Top-20 in your portfolio. We need to allocate risks.
Activity: 111
I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum is of high value and is also suitable for long-term investment. And I'm more suitable for long-term investment. I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I think it's a mass murder if somewhere else forbids Bitcoin to be traded because the parent of all digital currencies is Bitcoin.

we can see from the market now, if BItcoin become green then other Altcoins also go green, as well as its reverse and if Bitcoin in larangt then all Altcoins was banned in that place.
Activity: 171
Bitcoin is unique in the crypto market. In addition to bitcoin, the altcoin is favorite and always support is ETH, EOS, IOTA, NEO, ONT. Every altcoin has its own strengths and weaknesses but it has brought about the diversity of utility and suit the needs of people now and in the future.
Activity: 196
Just tell us!

I also like Ethereum because what I see today Ethereum is decreasing and with this decline, I prefer to invest in it and wait for Ethereum prices back because I believe Ethereum has good growth and can be profitable in the future

Activity: 98
Just tell us!

Most likely Ripple will replace the King. If more banks are working with this technology, it looks like the future will be closer to Ripple.
Pages:
Jump to: