Pages:
Author

Topic: except for bitcoin,what is your prefer? - page 26. (Read 4160 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
As we all know,bitcoin is the most famous in digital virtual currency.
with the effect of national policy,bitcoin is hurt.
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Do you have the suitable choice in your heart?
Just tell us!

Well l, ot obvious it could be ETH, I definitely peffer this coin cause of its second place in marketcap.Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies.1Since it went live in mid-2015, with 11.9 million coins premined for the crowdsale, Ethereum prices have grown by over 5,700% during 2017. Ethereum value recorded a 64- fold increase, that is $700 million to $45 billion.It is an open-source, blockchain based distributed computing platform and featuring smart contract operating system. The platform used to develop applications called dapps. Ether is the digital currency that allows applications to operate.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Change the angle,if the bitcoin is banned,who can replace,even do better than it?
Just tell us!

If bitcoin is banned, I don't think there any coins that can replace bitcoin because I think all coins will be banned too. I Mean no kore cyrptocurrency, it is the end of it. But if ever that case will really happen then I would pick ethereum as a replace ment for bitcoin.
If you pick ethereum how will it survive since the main source is in bitcoin? Is that possible for the bounties? I will feel very bad if they will discontinue bitcoin in cryptocurrency mainly because it helps me slowly in managing my life not like before which I was pathetically dying inside due to stress of working heavy loads. If so,I can't change anything if they insist this.
Activity: 644
I hope a lot against ETH and I had a dream that with ETH would give me an advantage. I liked the investment at ETH since the development of always following the Bitcoin. And a new start now the growth of the Bitcoin again after some time ago suffered a decline in value.
Activity: 154
EOS and BNB. Each of these coins is a lot of itself... Especially BNB, I've already written a lot about it.. It is a major part of my cryptoperthite.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Just tell us!

If bitcoin is banned, I don't think there any coins that can replace bitcoin because I think all coins will be banned too. I Mean no kore cyrptocurrency, it is the end of it. But if ever that case will really happen then I would pick ethereum as a replace ment for bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Just tell us!

Besides Bitcoin, I also like Ethereum coins. Because I think Ethereum is an excellent Altcoin prospect and promising for the future. Every year the development of Ethereum must always increase and I wait for the end of this year hopefully Ethereum price can be better than last year.
Activity: 364
except bitcoin I prefer Ethereum, because I think only Ethereum can compete with Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
I will choose the second choice which is ethereum because its the second most coins after btc..
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I prefer to invest in ethereum after bitcoin as ethereum has highest growth potential after bitcoin due to its ERC20 technology which is its major component now. Every ICO using this technology and giving more value to its price.
Activity: 31
I think bitcoin has been banned in some countries, and of course all crypto is also banned. But if each country creates its own crypto currency, maybe bitcoin or eth or waves will be an overseas transaction.
Activity: 123
Bitcoin is unarguably the best coin in the market no doubt, it has the best system yet, but if you are looking to invest in other coins, you should look up Ethereum. It's the next best thing after bitcoin, and the only coin that could almost be compared to bitcoin. other good coins in the market are Litecoin, Linda and Tron.
Activity: 223
I believe that ETH will do even better than BTC. If any altcoins would replace BTC in the future, I have no doubt that it would be ETH.
Activity: 101
At present, I prefer Ethereum. Ethereum has been in existence for a long time. The price is very stable. Once it enters the bull market, its price will rise to a terrible price in the short term. At present, most altcoins are issued based on Ethereum. , its strength is very strong
Activity: 98
Except Bitcoin I choose Ethereum or Litecoin. Ripple will be my third choice because ripple has faster transaction although I know ripple is not Decentrlized.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
except bitcoin of course i prefer on altcoin ie ETH. no doubt about this altcoin. everyone also knows its superiority. even until there are predicted the price can compete with the price of BTC later. ETH is also an altcoin widely used by ICO projects. and I also love to play trading with altcoin this one.
Activity: 126
Just tell us!

if bitcoin gets banned across country, then all coins in crypto also experience the same thing. Because the bitcoin position in cryptocurrency is as a role model, and bitcoin controls everything.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
If that crypto for payment methode the best choice is XLM and DASH, because has small fee transaction and faster transaction than BTC. Developer of DASH is very active to promote advantages of DASH and continue in development, i have seen DASH use for buy good and service in merchants and will be many company interesting to use it. XLM has good fundamental too because has partnership with IBM.

actually that alt said would be good but also i have some alts to add with, if user's would preferable for trading in a term of condition by market demand we'll then I admire for ethereum as it is the second of bitcoin and also first alt that highly demand by lot of investors as it has the most potentil to gain value soon like bitcoin.
Activity: 154
I do prefer ETH except bitcoin. ETH already proved its worth in the market. It's potential could be seen as on par with bitcoin. ETH is capable on surpassing bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 112
Just tell us!

They can ban BTC but they can't stop us from using it. That's the whole point of being decentralized.
As far as the question goes I think that ETH is the best after BTC. Very good platform, lots of devs working on it, top community and a very big market cap.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
I think it's a mass murder if somewhere else forbids Bitcoin to be traded because the parent of all digital currencies is Bitcoin.

we can see from the market now, if BItcoin become green then other Altcoins also go green, as well as its reverse and if Bitcoin in larangt then all Altcoins was banned in that place.

Well said! I laughed at the phase "mass murder" Cheesy

Anyway, apart from BTC, I would go for the most trustable coins like ETH, LTC, XMR. Also, I am currently watching Credits (CS) and it can be my favourite soon.
Pages:
Jump to: