Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 49. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:58:51 PM
if you wanna hold it, you better make sure that you understand the project or knowing at least that it can make profit in the future.
if you dont give a damn then just sell, its free who cares.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 10:54:56 PM
It all depends of coins you received, normally I would read a lot and join the group talks about the token so that I will know the token price prediction will I receive. If the coins are accepted where it has the potential to have high prices I will hold the coins for longer and wait for the price to be higher. But if his prices still low I will sell it immediately.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 10:51:54 PM
Do research on the project you will be following when deciding whether you should hold or exchange it immediately. be active in your group check the chart and start your decision. if they have a good price then I sell it and I do not expect that they can grow.

If you really need to sell your coin, then its your choice but if you can keep some of it then you should supposed to keep because it might help you in the future for your bigger needs. Good coins can be kept for long term and sure will give us good profit.

I don't think that its a good idea to sell his coin because the price is not good to sell and he cannot make any profit. but if he in the urgent situations, we cannot give any suggestion and it is better he sells the coins and withdraws the money. but if he can hold it for a while until the price can back to the normal price so he can make a profit and I hope that he will be fine for waiting for the price to increase.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:42:19 PM
Do research on the project you will be following when deciding whether you should hold or exchange it immediately. be active in your group check the chart and start your decision. if they have a good price then I sell it and I do not expect that they can grow.

If you really need to sell your coin, then its your choice but if you can keep some of it then you should supposed to keep because it might help you in the future for your bigger needs. Good coins can be kept for long term and sure will give us good profit.
Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 04:24:12 PM
It depends on the person. If you think that the value is enough then you can sell it or if you think that you need to hold it for a long time then you can do it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 02:05:57 PM
Recently, I'm more and more convinced that it's better to sell immediately if the tokens have a normal price. If they are worthless, then they should not be remembered.
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:55:37 PM
Here you need to approach each project individually. It is necessary to look, if the project immediately brings huge percentages, then it is worth selling, and it is possible to buy more cheaply. If the project does not cost anything at the initial stage, then it should be kept until the price rises.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
August 13, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
It depends on many factors:
1. What's your coin? Is it a shit coin or good one
2. How much can you sell it because it's always being dumped when getting listed in exchanges
3. Can you find another good coin with reasonable price to buy or you just wanna exchange it to btc/ eth?
and a bunch of reasons...

It all depends on how you value your hard earned coin....as posted on some of the reply i agree with some post, one should think twice on what to do of this coin, review the prevailing market price, the white paper is very important if you were able to have a rewards coin from them, if your goal is to get the exchange for your coin and have money then it is your decision to make when to exchange them or just hold it for a while. Your decision to make on what to do with your coin. good luck.
Ofcourse hold it. Who wants to cut their profit in a decision that is being pushed by fear. I am holding it and wait for the right time that the price will rise up again. I believe that it is normal in the cryptocurrency world that dumping and lumping is really happening. Because we all know that cryptocurrencies are volatile in terms of price meaning it is changing as time goes by.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 01:37:21 PM
I think I should hold until it gets at least my one-day spending, I guess most airdrops are not worthy of this. Just because it is free money you shouldn't dup the price, you should think about the project, think about the investors.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 13, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
For me in the two of them I much prefer of hold it than to exchange it because I believe the more you hold for the long of period of time the more you will be profitable enough when the right time is comes.
Activity: 75
August 13, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
By giving free coins for nothing, obviously, crypto won't be anything but difficult to give a promising coin for nothing. Given there are a huge number of individuals who are battling with trouble to have the capacity to get a promising coin from crypto. Crypto will just give free coins low quality. In this way, subsequent to getting a coin from airdrops, ideally at the earliest opportunity to be sold after they are incorporated into the rundown of business sectors. Since the lion's share of them won't have the capacity to make due for long.
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:42:23 AM
I can't give a definite answer. There are several strategies to earn money on cryptocurrency. In my opinion, the most effective is to transfer all your altcoins to Ethereum and wait for the growth of Ethereum. Although Ethereum will not rise sharply in price and some altcoins can fly to the moon.
Activity: 41
August 12, 2018, 04:34:38 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

Depands on the airdrop, but my experience shows that it is better to sell
Activity: 93
August 12, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
I generally keep my airdrop coins for long haul, till I have critical need of cash even they have great esteem or not.
On the off chance that free airdrop coins venture is a decent stage, great guide, reinforcement of solid group and they have a promising future then unquestionably I will keep these free airdrop coins, till they reach on their largest amount or till they will give me great return.
copper member
Activity: 497
August 11, 2018, 01:37:26 PM
Depending on the project that provides free tokens, if the project is good and has potential, then hold the token you get to get a better price. Do research to ensure the quality of the tokens you get.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 11, 2018, 01:36:43 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?

It all depends on the value of the coins, I never change anything that costs less than $ 10. You will spend a lot more money on commissions than you earn from the sale.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 11, 2018, 01:36:08 PM
Airdrops had some value once, but now they are mere the shit tokens that are going to stay in your wallet forever.

Unless the airdops are done by some big exchanges, an already listed and famous coin, hardfork distribution, some swap etc etc, I don't see any benefit of participating in an airdrop. Regarding selling an airdrop coin as soon as getting it, I don't think most get listed. Even if they do, they don't really have a decent value unless you have lots of alts and was able to collect some 50x$5. Otherwise it doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 11, 2018, 01:30:57 PM
Sell it if you have registered on the exchange site. I advise you to sell everything as quickly as possible and then you can try to put your amount into promising coins. There are thousands of airdrops and more than 98% are scam coins. I advise you not to hold the token.
Activity: 69
August 11, 2018, 01:27:47 PM
Its depends on you, whatever you want to do, but if you think you can make alot of money in the near future by just holding your money now, and sell it  when the price got what you want, so just hold it and sell when the price is high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
August 11, 2018, 01:24:23 PM
There can be both options. You can of course sell 50% at once and keep 50% until better times. And so I'm selling a benches coin immediately so that the cost is not low yet. Prospective coins need to be sold at the time of raising the value and buying during a strong fall, since today it is not a hamster. It's your token to decide the current.
Pages:
Jump to: