Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange it or Hold it - page 3. (Read 8788 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
October 21, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
If you still have dont intention to grab or to invest in an ico, it is better to just hold it. But if there is a good ico waiting in line. Better sold all. It is good to have a accumulated result before investing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 12:16:53 AM
for airdrop coin I think it's better to hold it because of course this coin has a small value. and more waiting for the development of what the project will present in the future. if we exchange it just makes it useless if you only get $ 5-10
Hold it for more than that amount. Coins could get their price increased a bunch during crypto's rushing hour.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 11:47:07 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
in my opinion,now is not a good time to, something to sell or exchange, prices are now going up, so you should wait for some time
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 07:59:24 PM
for airdrop coin I think it's better to hold it because of course this coin has a small value. and more waiting for the development of what the project will present in the future. if we exchange it just makes it useless if you only get $ 5-10
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 20, 2018, 07:54:13 PM
I did not join to any airdrop but incase in the future i decide to join and once i get the free tokens I will hold it until the price of the token that I get will increase the value.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
October 20, 2018, 07:47:31 PM
Sometimes a project announces that it will do airdrop and the price begins to rise. I don't wait airdrop to be concluded in such cases, I sell at the price that I find enough.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 20, 2018, 07:17:37 PM
Knowing that you could get free coins from Airdrops, would you exchange it once you got the coins or hold it until the vslue rises up?
if i believe in the project, i hold them. but if i am not interested i trade and probably invest in other coins
copper member
Activity: 381
October 20, 2018, 04:14:41 PM
The decision to exchange or hold any coin is usually one that is based on individual different decision makings and target.. If the price of any coin suits you, then you can exchange. If not, you can then hold to meet your goals.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 04:12:56 PM
All depends on the project you are participating in. If the project is promising then it's better to hold tokens for the long term. But if you need money for living you can sell tokens which you consider not very good to hold for a long time. Or you can sell 50% and hold another 50% for long term.
exchange is not bad as holding is jot bad too and i helieve taht we should not give up and we nee dto continue developing new skills
Activity: 392
October 20, 2018, 04:10:58 PM
is this not just about airdrop? but bounty companies in General. Whether to sell tokens or not depends on the prospects of the project.
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 20, 2018, 04:10:04 PM
i thinkntaht you can jold itor exchange it so it does not matter a lot just do what you like to do and enjoybyour life
Activity: 210
October 20, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
All depends on the project you are participating in. If the project is promising then it's better to hold tokens for the long term. But if you need money for living you can sell tokens which you consider not very good to hold for a long time. Or you can sell 50% and hold another 50% for long term.
On the market like today, increasing in price is the difficult task even for a worthy token. Airdrop does not require much time and you will not get many tokens if you do not use referrals. I usually use a Hodl strategy when participating in airdrops.
Activity: 132
October 20, 2018, 02:00:40 PM
Would sell at the first opportunity,coins from airdrop do not last long.But unfortunately the good drops that's rare
Activity: 319
October 20, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
If it costs something decent - sell tokens fast because usually airdrop tokens with time become worth nothing, with rare exceptions...
Activity: 336
October 20, 2018, 01:23:09 PM
Activity: 266
October 20, 2018, 11:49:13 AM
hi, after I received the token, I don’t sell but only buy more tokens when the price drops a lot. This may simple tactic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 20, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
At the moment I do not buy coins for long-term storage. It seems to me that this strategy stopped working at the time when the market went down.
In the current situation, indeed we must be able to buy for we can hold because of course the same loss if we sell our digital assets now
copper member
Activity: 70
October 20, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
its your duty to do more findings and on the particular coin or token to know if it worth keeping or selling it off. then you can decide on what to do with them
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 20, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Watch their telegram group activity, social update if you find any interesting news you can hold their token, also some time its better to hold eth/btc, so can exchange the token in eth/btc and hold them.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 20, 2018, 11:32:32 AM
Is the price good enough for us to exchange the tokens from airdrop?
Some tokens from that are not enough to cover the gas we need and fee.
Is the token project good enough for the future to have good demands and high price? then keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: