Pages:
Author

Topic: Exchange or Wallet? - page 39. (Read 8741 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:19:34 AM
Hi! If you want junt hold your cryptocurrency for a long time, use your wallet it is much more safe than exchangers. Even big and popular exchangers like HitBTC with 2FA entrance can be hacked. I lost about $400 last mounth on this exchanger. Pay attention to this post and do not do the same mistakes as I did.

The most safe to keep our coin/token from being stolen is keep on our own wallet. Saving on our wallet, thats mean we have control on safety and if we keep on exchanger, we already know that many hacker success stolen coin/token from exchanger
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
For me, I am using both to keep my coins but I prefer exchange because sometime I am in hurry to sell the coins immediately because of sudden spike in price but if I have it on exchange, then it is possible that I can sell instantly. On the other hand, wallet is most secured place for the coins to keep it, but sometime I face with problem in transferring from wallet to exchange, it takes long than usual.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 11:38:17 PM
Its phenomen all know what storing on wallet better but store on exchange because its comfortably
And also you can fast sell coins if price pumped
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 11:12:34 PM
Don't keep all your coins in the exchanges because it is very risky one because there are many hacker who wants steal them. So it is better to hold the coins on the wallets because it will be in our control and without our permission it is impossible to hack them. So we have to twice before sending and clicking any link.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I use both, but you can trust the wallet.it is very easy to use and I have never experienced any hardship or acceptance until now.

I keep my coins on exchange but only those coins that I earn from trading, my other coins I keep it for a long term on my wallet because I want to sell them when the price hit the high level.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 11:04:38 PM
in my opinion you can safely save your coins in the wallet, wallet the you only know how to access .. instead of exchange sometimes going to hack ..put a fund or coins on exchange when you want to trade only
Activity: 136
June 09, 2018, 10:51:38 PM
Will for me its more safe if you use a wallet than a exchanger. Because many exchanger now has been crack by a hacker so its more safe in a wallet like myetherwallet or metamask
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 10:37:45 PM
Of course in your wallet and not on exchanges. Exchanges is only for quick buying and selling not for long term. Exchanges can not be trusted if you plan to hold coins for any extensive time. Only wallets you control since you are your own bank when it comes to crypto.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 10:34:34 PM
Exchange are good for some daily trader. But for bounty hunter, holder it's better to save your coin on wallet. So it depends on what you do.
Activity: 186
June 09, 2018, 10:31:02 PM
lways keep them in wallet , specially hardware wallets or paper wallet. Exchanges and wallets have both pros and cons. Exchanges give you instant buying and selling and 1 account is enough for all the coins. On other hand own wallet gives you feel of safety. Day trader can keep his coins in exchanges but for a holder it should be in wallet. It is better to store your coins in a wallet. Once a trading platform is hacked say goodbye to your beloved coins.
Activity: 266
June 09, 2018, 10:26:09 PM
They serve different purposes. Exchanges exchange, wallets store. Wallet is just an interface that generates your keys and helps you with transactions. In case of exchanges it’s the place where you can store, trade and exchange your crypto for fiat. Need long-term storage - go for wallets; Need flexibility while trading - go for exchanges.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 10:25:23 PM
It depends on what suitable for you,if you are a day trader,better to use exchange wallet rather than other open wallets.because once the coin you hold on exchange pumped.automatic you can trade it.no more deposit and waititng for corfirmation,
And if your not a day trader and you think that holding a coin is much better,use your own cryptocurrency wallets.for your own security and your the only one holding your keys,no one can hacked,:)
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Cold wallet is a must for anyone in crypto. Its really relies upon the sort of musings you have towards those coins. As prior demonstrated by a few supporters previously me, in the event that you include yourself more in exchanging, particularly day exchanging, l think you abandoning it on the trade is kinda great thou this at your hazard, however its goona make exchanging less demanding. On the off chance that you will probably hold for long haul ventures, I think securing your coins in your wallet is ideal. Its more secure from programmers than it being on the trade, thou wallet isn't 100% safe as well.
Activity: 45
June 09, 2018, 09:44:09 PM
100% wallet. You have the private key and you are the only one that sends money out. With exchanges, you are kinda voulnerable
Activity: 144
June 09, 2018, 08:27:52 PM
Its really relies upon the sort of musings you have towards those coins. As prior demonstrated by a few supporters previously me, in the event that you include yourself more in exchanging, particularly day exchanging, l think you abandoning it on the trade is kinda great thou this at your hazard, however its goona make exchanging less demanding. On the off chance that you will probably hold for long haul ventures, I think securing your coins in your wallet is ideal. Its more secure from programmers than it being on the trade, thou wallet isn't 100% safe as well.
Activity: 24
June 09, 2018, 08:24:19 PM
Cold wallet is a must for anyone in crypto.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
June 09, 2018, 08:19:30 PM
To me, wallets are by far better than exchanges for the mere fact that an exchange can be attacked easily but it is difficult to fish out a particular wallet and attack it so easily.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 01:21:22 PM
I think the best option is wallet.
Activity: 31
June 09, 2018, 01:00:05 PM
Exchange is way too vulnerable to hacking plus your coin activities is pretty much exposed, wallets are safer bet as you can chose which one works for you and encrypt it in your own liking, always stay safe
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
It depends on what coins are being discussed. If you are talking about tokens on the ethereum platform, then the best option for storing these tokens is not the exchange but a hardware walet in combination with the MEW.
Pages:
Jump to: