Pages:
Author

Topic: EXMO.com Cryptocurrency Exchange [Official Thread] - page 13. (Read 61092 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
the situation on the exmo exhange is really worrying, I am one of the many users who did not receive credit for their deposit;
 it is necessary to write in all the blogs, to report the problem to the competent authorities at European level and in Great Britain

my support ticket is the number 373468
if someone intends to solve,
instead of telling us that they will go to Singapore or elsewhere,
first they have to worry about solving these problems otherwise they will have a really short business
Activity: 5
Hi exmo-team,

I withdrawed 1150.90706 EUR on 17.01.2018 .

I confirmed the withdrawal by e-mail.

However I did not receive my money yet.

I created a support ticket for that but did not get any response yet. My support ticket number: 359911.

Please check the ticket and send me my money.

Thanks and regards
Activity: 7
Hello EXMO team,

Today I have more than a month waiting for the verification. I see on blog's and chat's they are people receiving the verification done before the 2 weeks. What's happening with my user?

Can please check my user for get the verification done, please?

Ticket 380408.

Thanks.
Activity: 2
Hi exmo-team,

I withdrawed 2088.26293 EUR on this date & time:
24.01.2018 19:55:06.

I confirmed the withdrawal by e-mail.

However I did not receive my money yet.

I created a support ticket for that but did not get any response yet. My support ticket number: 357598.

Please check the ticket and send me my money.

Thanks and regards

Dear Exmo-support,

it has been 17 days since my withdrawal. I did not get my funds yet.

It has been 11 days since I created the support ticket. No response to that yet.

Please take care of my ticket.
Hello Exmo support,

Ticket 372574

On the 1st of February, I deposited 2.03ETH to my Exmo address. They have still not been credited to my account. I used the right address. Can I get those ethereum credited to my account?

The transaction Hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x850f39d064f2ee170885cc9418804a4663e8b41cb8463327b77ae1a892897352

Thanks.
I was withdrawal PLN via MoneyPolo at 28/01/2018 11:41:41, but MoneyPolo cancel this payment and support MoneyPolo say me that EXMO must give me my money back (265.29PLN) so i was create ticket at 30.01. Today is 09.02 and EXMO support still ignore my ticket and no refund my money. Ticket ID: 355330, withdrawal id = 2760254. I Please again give me back my money.
Activity: 15
don't believe that scam exchange. They are same for at least  3 months. They are taking money and you are writing here they are giving after 1 weak. some people don't write here and they can not withdraw money. Don't believe don't deposit!
Activity: 12
its looks like that  they take money and gone!!I wish im wrong and maybe a mirical happens for those who believe
i cant give another explenation
they dont answer none from 1-2 february and hunderds people have similar problems you can see also facebook twiter more and more people with same problems lost monay
for me im lucky maybe  i lost only 250 dollars but other a lot more
to shame for a site starting  good and become like this
https://twitter.com/Exmo_Com/status/959353358367813633
Activity: 4
Hello, I  hope @Exmo can help me. I sent XRP (twice) to my address in Exmo but until now 5 and 6 days ago and my wallet not receive it. My ticket is (372327)
please help me.

Best Regards,

Dear Exmo Support,

I am still waiting for my problem to be solve. Thks
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
(Edited)
SOLVED

))))I've been panic as usual. I should be more patient, sorry.
BTW, what about ExmoCoin could we purchase from our Exmo acc?
Activity: 21

Hello, I'm Exmo user InverCiudad,

last 17/01 I made a withdrawal of funds(1150.90706 EUR) to my Mastercard, but I don't have anything yet. I'm very worried. What happend?
I sent a lot of emails but Exmo doesn't answer me. It is very serious. Could you help me with that?.

Is there any user with a similar issue?

Thanks.
Not only you. Many have problems with transfer from/to exchange.
You may wright here too - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2495826.new#new - here they say about EXMOCoin, on Twitter, Facebook etc... But they may block you on Twitter to read twits from EXMO as they do with me. I wrote there and in other forums. Only after this i receive answer from support: "... Wait another 3 days..." :-(
Activity: 8
Ticket ID: 314052

On Jan 12 I've attempted to withdraw 0.152601 ETH (0.142601 due to 0.01 cut due to fees) from my EXMO account to a contract address, gas wasn't enough so transaction failed.
Funds have been reverted to Exmo address and never came back inside my account.

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1d9678a6989a406a0af6b1ded0dd61365adea6341d018bb6656e34ae595c2919

@Exmo mind checking this too?

Hello, I'm Exmo user InverCiudad,

last 17/01 I made a withdrawal of funds(1150.90706 EUR) to my Mastercard, but I don't have anything yet. I'm very worried. What happend?
I sent a lot of emails but Exmo doesn't answer me. It is very serious. Could you help me with that?.

Is there any user with a similar issue?

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Hi Exmo!

I have two XRP withdrawals that I have made from Exmo to Kraken that have never appeared on Kraken. Both have status "Paid".

I have checked through your API now and the two transactions with task_id 2802305 and 2836743 does not have a txid when I request it through your API (withdraw_get_txid), while all other withdrawals I have made have a txid. Is this a bug/error on Exmo? How can I get the XRP back, now it seems like its lost in Exmo and there are no actions I can do to retrieve it?

The two withdrawals
02-02-18 09:01 - 251.67065 XRP - task_id = 2802305
02-06-18 19:33 - 529.693291 XRP - task _id = 2836743

Thanks in advance for any help!

I have also made a request to support, but not got any answer: Ticket number: 373127.

Daniel
Two weeks since my withdrawal to Mastercard, still no money to be seen and no reply from support! Ticket #348171

I have exactly the same thing.
Activity: 15
Two weeks since my withdrawal to Mastercard, still no money to be seen and no reply from support! Ticket #348171
I have used this exchange to move fund from perfectmoney to Bitcoin, and it was easy and fast process.
You transfer TO exchange, I am try transfer FROM exchange. And this is problem. You may read thread. I am not 1.
With same problem there are many users. Ban me and, I think others, in chat on exchange and Twitter because we say about problems - this is not good for exchange reputation.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I have used this exchange to move fund from perfectmoney to Bitcoin, and it was easy and fast process.
OK, EXMO. Let I write here too. You support don't answer.
I wrote this post on facebook and twitter under the news about starting your coin 07 Feb. 2018:

Ticket #368728. Can't withdraw DOGE. System said: "You have unconfirmed transactions with less than 6 confirmations". Last transaction - deposit DOGE 04/02/2018 and confirmed ! Support don't answer over 2 days ! And you say about start your coin ? Fix existing issues otherwise, users will leave your stock exchange. And they will be right.

Today - 08 Feb. 2018 i was blocked by you in twitter.
Another. In the chat room of the exchange, I asked users whether they have problems with the output. The result - I was disconnected from the chat with the message "Refill balance to write ...". But I have coins on balance.
Hi,

I have reached out to you via email ( support ticket number 355102) and I have tried contacting you multiple times on Twitter.

I withdrew FIAT EUR to my mastercard on 25.01 when the option was available. I still do not have the money. Your website advised for 3 day waiting time - it has been double that.

You have not contacted me. You have made no effort to rectify the issue. I would not recommend anyone to use your facilities and I am going to seek legal advice should this not be rectified.

Could you please have someone from support get in touch?

IF ANYONE HAS HAD THE SAME ISSUE, PLEASE MESSAGE ME

user:micaelz

Can you please attend to my issue???
Pages:
Jump to: