Pages:
Author

Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign - page 24. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
November 04, 2019, 04:24:34 AM
in my experience, when this happens is bad news because it generally means that the project is not getting the deisred investment and they are delaying the end of the ICO/IEO in the hope they can get a few more USD
But it can be due to other reasons
Keep your eyes open and ask them on social channels
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
November 04, 2019, 04:23:10 AM
I have done it before and it did not worth it, there is a reason for them to extend the bounty. Usually, it is because they do not meet their target on the sales, by extending the bounty and the sales time, they are hoping they can hit the target in the sales.
I have participated in 2 or 3 projects before, and all of them gave me nothing. They ran away because they can not afford to run the project with limited money.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 04:22:06 AM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

This is not advisable for me unless the campaign is also increasing the allocated reward for the bounty campaign participants. However, you may take a closer look at the project itself. If it is more of a scam than a legit project, leave it. It is better to waste 12 weeks promoting a scam than waste 8 weeks more. I have promoted all kinds of projects in the past. Most projects that extend and extend are worthless projects. Which project is it by the way? Is it the one whose signature you are wearing now?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
November 04, 2019, 04:17:05 AM
To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
I have participated in a number of projects that experienced an additional duration of several weeks. But this happened around 2017. And at that time almost all who received extraweek succeeded in the project. For now, I suggest you check beforehand how many sales the project has received. If it is large, I suggest you continue to follow. If it's small, you have to think about it because you don't want to waste your time later
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
November 04, 2019, 04:08:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: