Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 3. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 02, 2018, 04:01:15 AM
It's not for nothing that FB constantly pursues everything connected with cryptocurrencies. so they try to interfere with their direct competitors. left to wait for the launch Twitter-coin )))
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
I think if it's going to happen then is reasonable. Crypto has a great potential and is certainly a new revolution for the world. certainly reasonable if Facebook wanted to enter in it and also want to get a feel for the same results from crypto. so sooner or later I think if Facebook will indeed issue the crypto himself will soon to be realized.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 03:19:45 AM
This is great news. Facebook will launch its own coins and '' FaceCoin ''' it's a great step by Facebook to enter in the cryptomarket

Do you think a Giant like Facebook step into this market will be a good news as a acknowledgement for cryptocurrency , and the market cap will be increase because many investor will  be confident to invest in crypto ? I think one day, that will happen , not just Facebook, but also Google , amazon , ...
Activity: 57
August 02, 2018, 03:17:26 AM
I think Facebook just checks people's reactions. How they will react to this.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
That's very interesting. First Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising now they are running their coin. In my opinion, these are double standards.
Yes, you are right, I also think that it can be double standards, but there are no official announcements, so it's too early to judge Facebook.
well, I think this is the wrong news. Facebook is one of the social media that has banned cryptocurrency. very strange if they do that, and create a new cryptocurrency. well that can backfire for their company.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 03:15:11 AM
And again, the old story repeats itself.
I want to say this is all ridiculous but ahhh it's all been so OK.

Last year Facebok banned advertisements for Cryptocurrency promotion and now he creates his own Altcoins. Ahha LOL

They banned Cryptocurrency promotion doesn't means that They can not create facebook coin ? They banned promotion to reduce scammer using their platform to do scam their community ? They create their coin to deal with technical issue ? They are different
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 03:09:51 AM
That's very interesting. First Facebook prohibits cryptocurrency advertising now they are running their coin. In my opinion, these are double standards.
Yes, you are right, I also think that it can be double standards, but there are no official announcements, so it's too early to judge Facebook.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
August 02, 2018, 03:06:56 AM
haha, it's not launched by facebook. Some scammy project by someone using facebook's name to lure people.
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 03:05:10 AM
amazing , if this come true , I will all in , with billions user worldwide, billion USD profit comming from this platform, there is no reason to all in  Grin Grin Grin . Just affraid that I do not have chance to buy
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 02, 2018, 02:56:25 AM
And again, the old story repeats itself.
I want to say this is all ridiculous but ahhh it's all been so OK.

Last year Facebok banned advertisements for Cryptocurrency promotion and now he creates his own Altcoins. Ahha LOL
Activity: 309
August 01, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:00:21 AM
This is an uplifting news for crypto world, I has anticipated before that web based life stage will make their own particular coin/token. I know news about prohibiting ICO via web-based networking media simply trap, or FUD. What's more, now I can chuckle heard this news.

I trust it can influence digital currency to have the capacity to the around the world. Everybody can utilize blockchain innovation to make their life less demanding.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 09:12:40 AM
facebook wont launch any cryptocurrency coin at this point in time but Facebook will use the decentralised blockchain in social media communication
Activity: 602
July 31, 2018, 09:06:14 AM
There were many opinions and assumptions about creating your own Facebook currency, but, in truth, I never met any specific facts about it. Therefore, we will comment when this becomes a reality, and Facebook will indeed create its own coin, which will bring a lot of new to the industry crypto currency.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 08:57:55 AM
Hmm this is interesting and will became potential coin. And also I think that Google have to make coin too because of google is the biggest internet company and has already made many product.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

This will be an interesting way to pay for advertising or services related to facebook.  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 08:46:22 AM
That will be great. if he does not buy into such idea, it would be bad because blockchain is an undeniable innovation especially for big shots.
copper member
Activity: 280
July 29, 2018, 11:30:38 AM
It really sound good that most of the top entrepreneurs are coming to crypto market this is such a great news for investors and every know that there is nothing to lose in this market but there are several things to gain in this market and for Face coin it's a great step by Facebook to enter in the cryptomarket
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
If facebook is launching faceCoin then good for then that they are open to this kind of business and industry and more chances that facecoin grow because facebook have a lot of user that can see the launching.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
I think it's not bad, because Facebook has a lot of users . Let's see what happens .

I have been waiting for Facecoin appearance during very long time. On my mind those Facebook’s complaints about ICOs and cryptocoins were nothing more than just trying to attract attention toward cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: