Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 5. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

From the perspective of mass adoption of Crypto it is great news. Can You imagine a coin with over 2 billion monthly potential
users. On the other hand we do not know what damage it could cause on the market for other Cryptocurrencies if any.
Activity: 203
July 17, 2018, 06:36:56 PM
I had to double-check the date on the video, saw this news in may, they are researching the possibility.
Who knows what will happen when they come with their own coin, just saw a docu the other day, about the intented addiction creating by Facebook and how they are still growing, buying firms, Facebook for kids.
They will have a large user base if a Facebook coin gets launched.
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

From the perspective of mass adoption of Crypto it is great news. Can You imagine a coin with over 2 billion monthly potential
users. On the other hand we do not know what damage it could cause on the market for other Cryptocurrencies if any.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
July 17, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
If this information is accurate, then the cryptocurrency market will become more lively as he grows Facebook into this market. At that time, the market rate will undoubtedly increase, and investors will have more options for longer-term investment rather than just BTC and ETH. And after Facebook's entry into the market, other major corporations will also join the cryptos.
Activity: 448
July 17, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
They banned ico ads, but they are making a coin themselves. A contradictory situation Cheesy
All investments made by big companies such as facebook or the like are successful. They do not spend money on what they will do without analyzing everything. It could be a successful project Smiley
Activity: 99
July 17, 2018, 06:17:39 PM
Well, if facebook issued his own coin. So this is good news and will have a good impact on the world of crypto. Hopefully many big companies will follow facebook.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 06:16:51 PM
I think this FaceCoin thing is a complete lie. They should instead just use bitcoin. It makes no sense to create another coin with same function as bitcoin.
I also think that if this were true, then the algorithm of blockchain on this coin would be changed
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
This was to be expected. Digital whales will not be able to pass the market and in the future such a project will be even larger. I think they are waiting for the market to fall even more and then they will be able to enter into it cheaply.
Activity: 396
July 17, 2018, 06:06:06 PM
it's make me confused   Angry they are banning crypto ads but they are wanna built their own cryptocurrency. i think this is the strategy from facebook to minimize the competitor. but this is a good news, i hope these coin can be use as coin payment in facebook advertisment

They have started to stop advertising for cryptocurrency, only ads about the ICO will still be banned. Other corporations such as Google and Twitter also banned advertising in this area. However, if Facebook created its own currency based on blockchain, it would stimulate demand for a platform of more than 2 billion users using cryptocurrency in future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 17, 2018, 06:03:57 PM
I think this FaceCoin thing is a complete lie. They should instead just use bitcoin. It makes no sense to create another coin with same function as bitcoin.
Activity: 309
July 17, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
If this is true then the future of Bitcoin and blockchain technology is brighter. Facebook founder as he is I'd en entrepreneur and won't wanna invest in a project that is nothing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 06:01:35 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

It wouldn't be a surprise if this pushes through. These billionaires know opportunity when they see it. And I'm pretty sure that Mr. Zuckerberg saw the same opportunity as we did but at a very much larger scale. No wonder why ICO banning on FB has been goin' on. Makes sense right?
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
July 17, 2018, 05:53:34 PM
Digital whales slowly but surely come to the crypto market. There are rumors about the blockade project VibER, Twitter and many others. I think they are waiting for the launch of the Telegram to see how things are going.
Activity: 179
July 17, 2018, 05:13:38 PM
is this true? I don't believe a bit because facebook never blocking ads crypo and now facebook is involved in this business. facebook likely already aware of the development of this technology and they are aware of to join.
Activity: 82
July 17, 2018, 05:09:48 PM
If such giants as Facebook and Amazon issue their own crypto currency, then bitcoin will have big problems. Facebook coin can become popular in an instant
Activity: 350
July 17, 2018, 05:06:44 PM
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !
Of course. After all, this project is connected with Facebook, and this is a worldwide social network. The audience is huge, advertising will run easily. Therefore, the participants will be much more than in other projects.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
July 17, 2018, 05:02:52 PM
Facecoin seems to be using the platform of ethereum, which i believe on the contrary that Facebook would not use. Considering the level of growth of Facebook today, i do not think it would use the platform of another coin, instead, it would create its own blockchain.
Activity: 83
July 17, 2018, 04:27:04 PM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team

Exactly, this is a scam coin.
most of them read the news only once without checking the truth of the news like that, thank you for confirming that facecoin has nothing to do with facebook Wink
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team

Exactly, this is a scam coin.
Lol, how could you think that this is the original facebook coin? I know that the coin will be useless, but this? Cheesy
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 17, 2018, 04:22:18 PM
the facecoin will be a major push in the blockchain technology and will also bring the adoption of the technology to the rural masses in local regions as they all use facebook
Pages:
Jump to: