Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 7. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 01:53:50 PM
Just getting to hear this for the first time. FACECOIN? wow, this is nice, very good. This will create a lot of competition for other social media websites to also up their game. On the other hand, if Facebook with members of about 2 billion people accepts cryptocurrency, it means the world has accepted cryptocurrency. I hope this news turns out to be real. Let them actualize it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 01:50:05 PM
This can be my first altcoin that I will going to wait to see the ICO in crypto world, seeing in every news in social media and be part of it as a bounty participant and as an investor will be my exciting moment. Because we know that facebook is being useful to use globally and the founder is really well know and reliable. I believe the ICO will finish before the final day because investors will take this great opportunity.
Activity: 644
July 15, 2018, 01:44:54 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

If this is really legit then it's good for the crypto community. It will not be long until Mark Zuckerberg launched his own coin and it will be huge. I've read somewhere that Mark is interested in blockchain technology. Imagine if Facebook have it's own token as currency and will be use by millions of people within the Facebook platform. It will an awesome day to look forward.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
July 15, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I think it's a good news if it's true information. That means we will make posts about ICO and Crypto without ban.

I am not sure that its true information, because Facebook has not been connected with blockchain earlier and they would not work with digital assets before it's totally regulated by the authorities. Let's see, Facebook will force the adoptation process.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 01:43:27 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

This was to be expected as it forbade different advertisements in all of the ISO then it became clear that they are planning something their own, and now we see what exactly
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 15, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
wow it's great, seeing from facebook users who reach billions of people it will more popularize the world of cryptocurrency. maybe the coin that will be launched facebook will bermaanfaat as a medium payment facebook services like facebook ads, facebook business, and other services from facebook.
I hope it will come true and be a popular coin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
July 15, 2018, 01:37:43 PM
I just saw some news that facebook is researching about blockchain. There is not really any news about facebook going to release facecoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 15, 2018, 01:36:42 PM
How reliable is this info. Although, we are all expecting the launch of Facebook ICO, but some might want to sell their coins in disguise using Face as being representative of Facebook. We would need to confirm the source and it has to also be officially announced on the platform of Facebook. Nothing should be easily accepted these days. The source of every information must be thoroughly scrutinized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:25:56 PM
This is very cool news, I think that this is not just done and if people have the opportunity to do it, Mark Tsukenberg clearly knows something very interesting that other people do not know. It will probably sound awful. But it's true. Do you think he would have done anything illegal?
if indeed facebook launched facebook coins,
and plunge in crypto currency of course this is good news
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 01:18:58 PM
Did not last long facebook after the ban crypto. We can see that the future is behind the cryptocurrency. If they really launch their own project, they will create a huge stir in the market.
If this news is true then it's just fine! I think many would want to buy this cool coin)
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
July 15, 2018, 01:18:42 PM
It will be interesting to observe the development of Facebook's crypto currency. Mark Zuckerberg followed in the footsteps of Paul Durov.
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
July 15, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
this is a positive thing to make the world of crypto getting known and used around the world, companies as big as Facebook want to make their own coins, is that right ??
if that's true, I think they do not have to hold an ICO, because they have great financial strength.
Activity: 420
July 15, 2018, 12:58:14 PM
This is very cool news, I think that this is not just done and if people have the opportunity to do it, Mark Tsukenberg clearly knows something very interesting that other people do not know. It will probably sound awful. But it's true. Do you think he would have done anything illegal?
Activity: 157
July 15, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
That will be good news and a plus to the cryptopworld .  Facebook that people were caring  rumours  of blocking and banning  crypto related accounts early this year which contributed to the fall in crypto prices. i think this news will boost the crypto market.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 14, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
It will be interesting to look at such official ICO from such huge and well-known corporations, they will themselves be free to PR.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 02:56:27 PM
Oh, that would be just fine. Since Facebook is promoted all over the world. And if such a coin is issued, then it will be very promising.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
This particular appears fairly questionable from greatest. We extremely question the controlled, as well as an open public organization such as Myspace, will probably be carrying this out or even something comparable. We don't believe there is high of the lawful construction to allow them to consider this method whatsoever by having an real crypto. Additionally, exactly what will be the benefit to allow them to do this once they may simply produce any type of centralized perform foreign currency to possess individuals to make use of on the program?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
Facecoin has nothing to do with Facebook, check this old topic
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-facecoin-the-decentralized-social-network-fc-2095331
It was launched approximately one year ago and it seems to be another piece of scam. Just a worthless coin with catchy name.
Activity: 773
July 13, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
Did not last long facebook after the ban crypto. We can see that the future is behind the cryptocurrency. If they really launch their own project, they will create a huge stir in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 08:33:49 AM
I guess we have to wait for the official announcement of Zuckerberg regarding this issue. From there let us just wait and see what's in store for us with this so called "FaceCoin" because as what i've read on that article is that they have no plans on putting up an ICO. So let us just wait for their announcement.

yes, it is better that we wait for the next news from Facebook or from Zuckerberg himself. and if this is true, then what I am thinking about the past when Facebook wants to ban the ICO pages from their site is only to make their project become a success. as we know that Facebook has many users and this is a potential customer that can join with their project.
I really agree with you, announcement is what we need to hear from the founder of "FaceCoin". We need to know their plans and what they can offer for us and for all the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: