Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 10. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 08:41:37 AM
Of course, it will be a reality, many famous messengers will follow for the telegram, and Facebook is not an exclusion, that's why it was very strange for me to hear that Facebook will ban crypto advertisement )
Activity: 2128
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
June 05, 2018, 08:40:44 AM
what is the minimum amount of investment of facebook coin

No info yet.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
Wow!! That's great! I believe one day crypto will be legalized all over the world and people all over the world will accept cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 05, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
It seems to me, after the success of the telegram, many large companies have been thinking about creating their coins, so we need to wait for other similar news.
Activity: 256
June 05, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
very good news, I'm sure the world of coins will grow glorious, because the world's largest social media has started to enter the world of crypto or blockchain.
in my opinion facecoin will in success, because it is clear partner and advisors
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
June 05, 2018, 08:31:45 AM
It would be a great thing if facebook realeases their own coin's it can help cryptoworld to be known by all of the facebook user and for sure that coin will be at the top list.  Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
I have seen a lot of ICO’s that never got successful and what’ more never seemed as  a promising  platforms to invest in or using. And it’s not about WhenHUB .WhenHUb Interface makes it easy for people to find and video call Experts on any topic with payment handled with a blockchain Smart Contract.The call financial details are handled with a Smart Contract that uses our WHEN Tokens cryptocurrency. They have a bigger vision for the mobile app, including implementation of Patent Pending features.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
June 04, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
"FaceCoin" will not be surprised at this in full you can expect. facebook has a huge number of followers who will gladly support and help promote this project
I've been hearing about this project for quite some time and I'm waiting for facebook to do something with my coin. I think this could be a very hot project of 2018 in the cryptocurrency market, Mark will know how to make the success of his first coin.
Activity: 114
June 04, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
Hmmm interesting... That would be interesting. It can also help to make more people realise the importance of cryptocurreny. Could spark a positive uproar globally which will be good for crypto
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 05:54:06 PM
"FaceCoin" will not be surprised at this in full you can expect. facebook has a huge number of followers who will gladly support and help promote this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 05:48:47 PM
Yesterday I caught sight of the airdrome from Ask.FM. Today, the news of the coin from Facebook) Soon the coins are waiting for the twitter and vk) If the case, I'm interested in whether the airplane or bounty will be conducted on facebook)
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 05:39:08 PM
Umm, should we believe that? Grin I mean, apparently some of you guys says that it’s not related with facebook. We need more clear info about the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
This is very good if it really happens, then this will be a new spirit for Bitcoin participants. And this will add to the positive effect that it's clearer if cryptocurrency can give more value to all the participating participants. I would rather see this information that way.
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 04, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Now it becomes clear why they prohibit advertising to new projects.They just want to make their coins and so that there is not much competition
Activity: 143
June 04, 2018, 05:34:34 PM
I think this will be a great evolution in facebook forum, as making payment will be easy through the world. Facecoin will have a great hype due to many users on the facebook channel and the popularity of the forum itself.
Activity: 28
June 04, 2018, 05:33:09 PM
this is a very appropriate and good step done by facebook, even easier for us to work and if this is true then facebook popalaritas will climb, but whatever is launched we need to check first, so that whatever we follow is not against the rules, I think this needs to be reviewed and needs to be learned first, so we do not feel harmed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
I also saw this message from Cheddar that own crypto currency would allow Facebook to make international payments much easier and faster without the need to support the currency supported by any local government.
Also one of the reasons that having their own digital currency would be especially useful for some of the Facebook divisions, such as WhatsApp, which is used by many people located in countries where state currencies are very unstable.
Activity: 62
June 04, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
Wow!
I will save myself for this. This gonna be a successful ICO ever because it has already an influence to all community in facebook and even in cryptos.
Activity: 169
June 04, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
Interesting news, I would have taken part in it. In my opinion, this will be a profitable and promising project. If there is no special profit, then on the HYIP, they will clearly earn some of that money.
This is not a real project. After I learned about the project, I did not find that there was information that facebook would release facecoin. You should not invest in this project because you will probably lose money
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:19:34 PM
A reliable source confirmed to Finance Magnates that Facebook monetizes its own product line with the help of crypto currency - Facebook Coin (FBC). Users will have to register to use the coin, but Facebook ensures that wallets and transactions are completely anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: