Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 9. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 12:12:12 PM
The news is not real as facebook has not confirmed such on their official account , we only need to pray for this to be achieved because it will bring use of blockchain to the limelight. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
Facebook has a very large number of users. And if this is true, then these coins will have great potential and success.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
June 19, 2018, 06:59:59 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

this would be a good project and now I find a sensible reason for facebook to block crypto ads on their platforms because they do not want their platforms used to promote their project competitors because they want to make big coins and projects
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 06:37:49 PM
Facebook launching facecoin? I thought there was a report or I should call it rumour that Facebook wanted to ban the campaign of cryptocurrency activities on its platform. How will the company now promote what the wanted to ban about a month ago?
Activity: 210
June 19, 2018, 06:36:33 PM
Wow facebook will launching there own Facecoin!! Thats greats news!! But if that true facebook will launch there own coin !! I think 100% they will successfuly ICO  In the future !! There so many facebook user in this world!!
Activity: 21
June 19, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
Facebook's ban on ico and cryptocurrency ads may be to publish ''FaceCoin'''!
Facebook has a large number of users, which means that ''FaceCoin''' will have a lot of potential investors!
''FaceCoin'''' will become a new focus of the cryptocurrency world!
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 06:30:35 PM
Facebook has a very large number of users worldwide. If FaceCoin succeeds, its circulation in the encryption market cannot be ignored!
FaceCoin may be able to save the crisis caused by Facebook leaking user data!
Activity: 571
June 19, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
I have a curious place, Facebook just banned all ads for cryptocurrencies, and he now issues its own cryptocurrency? This makes me feel very contradictory! I take a wait-and-see attitude on this matter!
Facebook does not prohibit crypto currency, the fact that many projects that conduct ICO are scams, and in order to prevent the placement of advertising deliberately fraudulent ICO, Facebook decided to fight all ICO at once.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
I have a curious place, Facebook just banned all ads for cryptocurrencies, and he now issues its own cryptocurrency? This makes me feel very contradictory! I take a wait-and-see attitude on this matter!
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 11:44:12 AM
Well, if facebook issued his own coin. So this is good news and will have a good impact on the world of crypto. Hopefully many big companies will follow facebook.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 04:38:36 AM
If Facebook launches their cryptocurrency, I think I'd be happy to buy a bit, but I think Facebook's cryptocurrency is likely to be a bargain priced item, and they may be kept at a certain price point when they come out!
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 10, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
"FaceCoin" will not be surprised at this in full you can expect. facebook has a huge number of followers who will gladly support and help promote this project

OK, let us congratulate Facebook leader, who is going to increase the number of his billions of dollars. I suspected that FB prohibitions of various ICOs ads and whatnot were just the signs of a new coin coming.

I think it's highly unlikely that Facebook will be issuing any sort of ICO these days considering the SEC has said something along the lines of ICO being securities. It would just be a huge legal mess for them I think.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
"FaceCoin" will not be surprised at this in full you can expect. facebook has a huge number of followers who will gladly support and help promote this project

OK, let us congratulate Facebook leader, who is going to increase the number of his billions of dollars. I suspected that FB prohibitions of various ICOs ads and whatnot were just the signs of a new coin coming.
Activity: 52
June 06, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
It will be good news for this virtual currency market, but it will be a bad news for bitcoin, as it may be competing with BTC.
Activity: 182
June 06, 2018, 01:23:10 AM
Here it is a platform to introduce any token. But the thing is how they will be successful in this is important. If really Facebook launches facecoin, surely it will be success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
June 05, 2018, 03:57:15 PM
This story reminds me of the sensational telegram token. It is very likely that the noise will dissipate and we will see that this does not exist. Anyway, it's interesting, and I'll follow it. Moreover, Mark Zuckerberg should become the next US president on the plan.  Wink
Activity: 336
June 05, 2018, 03:40:57 PM
I do not believe in this Zuckerberg, and in all his ideas. I think that he betrayed the idea of ​​crypto-currency. Why should he say anything now? To earn more money?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
June 05, 2018, 03:33:30 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

Despite the link you gave me, I still do not believe that Facebook will launch its coin. They were so active against crypto-currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
June 05, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
Yesterday I caught sight of the airdrome from Ask.FM. Today, the news of the coin from Facebook) Soon the coins are waiting for the twitter and vk) If the case, I'm interested in whether the airplane or bounty will be conducted on facebook)

I literally just read an article about that askFM thing. They put $50k worth of tokens on Mount Everest and it turned out that one of the four people didn't make it back alive. Crazy.
Activity: 350
June 05, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
While there has been no official information from them, can this just be a rumor? They were against cryptocurrency, it's strange.
Pages:
Jump to: