Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 8. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 13, 2018, 07:27:28 AM
I guess we have to wait for the official announcement of Zuckerberg regarding this issue. From there let us just wait and see what's in store for us with this so called "FaceCoin" because as what i've read on that article is that they have no plans on putting up an ICO. So let us just wait for their announcement.

yes, it is better that we wait for the next news from Facebook or from Zuckerberg himself. and if this is true, then what I am thinking about the past when Facebook wants to ban the ICO pages from their site is only to make their project become a success. as we know that Facebook has many users and this is a potential customer that can join with their project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 07:04:52 AM
I guess we have to wait for the official announcement of Zuckerberg regarding this issue. From there let us just wait and see what's in store for us with this so called "FaceCoin" because as what i've read on that article is that they have no plans on putting up an ICO. So let us just wait for their announcement.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
I think it's a good news if it's true information. That means we will make posts about ICO and Crypto without ban.
Activity: 348
July 13, 2018, 06:33:28 AM
This is a scam project. I'm sure because I did not find any information from Facebook that they are making Facecoin coin. Everyone can not invest in this coin when no official announcement from Facebook
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 06:24:47 AM
FaceCoin is not FB's crypto.
It has so stupid name.
whaletank club
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
As far as I understand they will not create an ICO and a bounty company including!
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
From what i read on the link you shared, they are not promising to integrate blockchain technology to their system yet until cyrpto flaws are taken care of. He said and i quote "Payments using crypto right now is just very expensive, super slow, so the various communities running the different blockchains and the different assets need to fix all the issues, and then when we get there someday, maybe we'll do something,” Marcus.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 12, 2018, 05:05:45 AM
If this is true there will be a huge twist the wat we can market bounty campaigns since there is a conflict of interest using facebook as a marketing tool. Facebook is one of the essential and most used marketing campaign used by the developers to promote their project.
Still a competition where marketing strategy will be on its edge, if facebook will materialized this project then there's no need to banned anything but allow the competition so their own coins will also be supported by those supporters coming from different community, still don't have any information regarding to reality of this so called coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
July 12, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
it's the first time i hear about this,but i think it would be amazing not from ROI prospective but it would help make faith again in cryptocurrency for investors and then maybe we'll see GREEN again.
Jpt
Activity: 374
July 12, 2018, 02:39:40 AM
Is it credible news? I have not heard about it so far. If it is real news, it is good for all of us--crypto enthusiasts and investors. Facebook is becoming flexible on cryptocurrency by loosening its ban on crypto ads. So maybe Facebook is coming out with its new coin.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 11, 2018, 01:53:48 PM
I have a curious place, Facebook just banned all ads for cryptocurrencies, and he now issues its own cryptocurrency? This makes me feel very contradictory! I take a wait-and-see attitude on this matter!
Facebook does not prohibit crypto currency, the fact that many projects that conduct ICO are scams, and in order to prevent the placement of advertising deliberately fraudulent ICO, Facebook decided to fight all ICO at once.

Yes, you say the truth they did not want to advertise fraudulent projects and therefore banned all the ICOs at once. On the one hand, I understand why they did it, and on the other hand, I can not understand why prohibiting all the ICOs.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
If this is true there will be a huge twist the wat we can market bounty campaigns since there is a conflict of interest using facebook as a marketing tool. Facebook is one of the essential and most used marketing campaign used by the developers to promote their project.
Activity: 252
July 11, 2018, 12:59:48 PM
Good news!
today am I heard that the opera is injecting its coin on the ETH network!
it seems that the time comes when large corporations start using crypto currency in real life!
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
July 11, 2018, 12:55:40 PM
well, this doesn't sound surprising a Facebook has ben busy baning other cryptos from its platform, this might have been a preparation for the arrival of its coin, a move that can be said to be a competition eliminator, but again the main concern is why would facebook, with all the financial might consider launching a crypto coin
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM
This will be one of the greatest coins and the best push for the cryptocurrency world.I hope this happens soonest .I cannot wait to promote that project and work tirelessly to attract more investors for such a project.This will bring so many people into the cryptocurrency reality since facebook is one of the most used social media platform.
July 11, 2018, 12:32:52 PM
The news is not real as facebook has not confirmed such on their official account , we only need to pray for this to be achieved because it will bring use of blockchain to the limelight. 
My thoughts  too, you just confirmed it. I do hope scanners do not use this to milk people  of their hard earned money like they did with the telegram scam ICO not long ago
July 11, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
I am very much in doubt if Mark Zuckerberg is going to launch a coin for facebook anytime soon. His stance on crypto is at best neutral if not antagonizing it.
Activity: 56
July 11, 2018, 12:28:34 PM
I think no one would be suprised to see this becoming true
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 11, 2018, 12:25:38 PM
we just wait together on facebook alone I have not seen any ads or news about the launch of "Facecoin" if they are certain, maybe already in the spread the news will be very crowded
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
July 11, 2018, 12:17:02 PM
How tired of these deceitful people! First, they banned the advertising of cryptocurrency and now FB release my own. Hypocrisy complete. I hope Facebook doesn't raise anything! Angry
Pages:
Jump to: