Pages:
Author

Topic: Facebook is launching '' FaceCoin ''' - page 6. (Read 1513 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 17, 2018, 03:53:13 PM
Cool, I can wish the team success. It's great that such well-known companies like Facebook release tokens. This is positively for the whole market as a whole Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 03:48:45 PM
This was to come. I'm glad that Facebook has come to its senses and recognized the benefits of crypto currency. I hope this will benefit everyone.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:42:17 PM
Nothing is permanent, it was the same facebook that want banned crypto advert some months back now facebook is planning to have it is own coin, anyway it is good for the ecosystem more awareness will be gained.
Activity: 308
July 17, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Sooner or later this was to happen. Soon all popular social networks will have their own token. And this is normal for my vzgyad. The blockchain is developing and all popular projects want to have their own blockchain. As Pavel Durov is the founder of VK, telegram created TRON.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 17, 2018, 03:31:06 PM
it's make me confused   Angry they are banning crypto ads but they are wanna built their own cryptocurrency. i think this is the strategy from facebook to minimize the competitor. but this is a good news, i hope these coin can be use as coin payment in facebook advertisment
Activity: 782
July 17, 2018, 03:19:16 PM
I don't think that FaceCoin has anything to do with Facebook, just check the team info
http://facecoin.tech/#team

Exactly, this is a scam coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 03:17:54 PM
Hello there. Before judging or stating some business here make sure that the tokens or the coins you are presenting are LEGIT. This one is not legit if facebook will create their tokens or coins they will make sure that everyone will introduce what is cryptocurrency first that's for sure. Facecoin is not in the facebook industry.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 17, 2018, 01:53:10 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

https://cheddar.com/videos/facebook-plans-to-create-its-own-cryptocurrency

The team dedicated to blockchain is needed just to keep up with all the latest news, but I don't think they will take any practical steps towards building FB's own blockchain.
IMHO, there is no need for Facebook to launch its coin since they have other methods of payment available that have been successfully used for years.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 01:48:20 PM
I think in a short time all the big companies will launch their tokens. And it's good news that the world turns to crypto
Activity: 30
July 17, 2018, 01:42:11 PM
Probably yes, big companies like amazon and Facebook they will have their utility token soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 17, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
I think Facebook needs that to make the Facebook platform to bring in huge returns in the feature, using cryptos to make payments is easier compare to when you are using credit card or directly bank transfer and if Facebook joins crypto space, it will be a massive good news because it means billions of people will know about cryptos.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 17, 2018, 01:34:13 PM
The "FaceCoin " will someday be a reality. According to many repoprts Mark Zuckerberg's social network would consider creating his own virtual tokens to facilitate paid transactions on his platform that now has some 2 billion user . For this matter Facebook has assembled a team dedicated to the technology of the blockchain. It is directed by David Marcus, former Messenger boss and former president of Paypal.

I just laughed to see the news, because remembering facebook banned ads about crypto some time ago, but if facebook really issued a virtual currency it will be a project that really gives effect in the world crypto, remember facebook is a company raksaa
Activity: 210
July 17, 2018, 01:31:02 PM
The network found this information: A reliable source confirmed Finance Magnates that Facebook monetizes its own product line with the help of crypto currency - Facebook Coin
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
Interesting prattles, I would accept enchanted factor in it. In my guess, this testament be a bankable and encouraging design. If thither is no conclusive profit, so on the HYIP, they testament clearly authorization some of that money.
Activity: 98
July 15, 2018, 03:23:20 PM
There will probably be their tokens inside the system that can not be derived from it,which is generally used in the same online games for many years.
Activity: 686
July 15, 2018, 03:13:47 PM
thats great news. just think what will happen if facebook do this. whole world will know about crypto. facebook already have billions of members and thats the best news for bitcoin and crypto currency. hope everything will go well
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 02:53:41 PM
wow, facebook will launch its own coins, so great news, how can we join the coins ico?
I believe if it launch, the price will pump !

For me the reason why this is such a good story (if true) is that it will legitimize cryptos to millions more users.

At the moment, so many people see bitcoin as as a way to launder money or just for techno geeks. If facebook launch their own currency (or just integrate into messenger) then all of a sudden it becomes a real world use case for everyone

...which means the demand for bitcoin goes up big time

Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
July 15, 2018, 02:49:25 PM

fake, this is not related to facebook. false information.
facecoin has nothing to do with facebook, facebook already banned crypto ads and they dont want to become related to crypto.
Activity: 247
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 15, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

I'm not sure of the legitimacy of this supposed news of facebook's own coin but like other members here I highly doubt this one. Not too long ago, facebook banned the advertisements of any ICOs, if you can recall. Which clearly gave a hint, if not a direct statement, that they aren't too keen on being involved in blockchain. So it doesn't really add up to me how this kind of news will spread. We better wait for an official announcement from Mark himself and not just any links that say this or that to avoid confusion and misinformation.
Activity: 924
July 15, 2018, 01:59:08 PM
Why Facebook needs to create its own cryptocurrency? They only need to raise more money from faithful investors.
Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads recently and now they changed their mind? Whos is the next? Google will create its own cryptocurrency? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: