Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 100. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 250
deposit still not showing up after three confirmations??
Given the first post our answer would be:

What kind of deposit did you do? Directly to an anonymous prediction or to your user account?

Please email us ([email protected]) your user account name and the address you send the Bitcoins to. If it was an anonymous prediction you can just post the link here if you like.

Looks like the owner of this site has shut it down and taken off with every ones money

Your second post 55 minutes later makes me think you might just be trolling. Deposits and withdrawal are working without problems currently from our perspective - however, if there is indeed a problem we apologize but we obvious need some more information. To make this clear: Fairlay is fully running and if a bug occurs we have always solved it in reasonable time to the satisfaction of all user.

I have to apologize. We found indeed a 0.01 BTC transaciton that was not recognized by our armory wallet we have running. I just send 0.05BTC to your account as a small compensation. We will write a bug report for the armory wallet because on a local version of it this transaction was detected correctly.

legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
Looks like the owner of this site has shut it down and taken off with every ones money

Why are you posting this?
The site is still there and I'm betting with no problem!
Given the first post our answer would be:

What kind of deposit did you do? Directly to an anonymous prediction or to your user account?

Please email us ([email protected]) your user account name and the address you send the Bitcoins to. If it was an anonymous prediction you can just post the link here if you like.

Your second post 55 minutes later makes me think you might just be trolling. Deposits and withdrawal are working without problems currently from our perspective - however, if there is indeed a problem we apologize but we obvious need some more information. To make this clear: Fairlay is fully running and if a bug occurs we have always solved it in reasonable time to the satisfaction of all user.
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
For real? It turned out to be a scam? I surely didn't anticipate that scenario. Now I surely won't deposit even small fracture of bitcoin online anymore. Because shit like this happen all the time... In bitcoin world 1st golden rule - never trust anyone.

Thats good advice
legendary
Activity: 1400
For real? It turned out to be a scam? I surely didn't anticipate that scenario. Now I surely won't deposit even small fracture of bitcoin online anymore. Because shit like this happen all the time... In bitcoin world 1st golden rule - never trust anyone.
Still nothing. Some how I managed to get in after they went rogue. Only .01 but still  Undecided
Activity: 464
Very cool.
I'd also like to be able to sort events by matched amount, or some other mechanism to see where people are actually betting.
I want to make a cashout. I listed a cashout address but it says it's not active. How do I activate my account?

Yes - this is a additional security feature. You need to activate your cashout address. You should have received an email and you just need to click the link the activate it.

If it does not work for any reason contact us from your email you are using for Fairlay - than we can activate it manually if needed.
Very nice update @fairlay!  However I can't combine "League tags" & "Type tags". Anyway, great site!  Keep it up! Your odds are amazing!

Thank you! And thanks for the bug report - should be fixed now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I want to make a cashout. I listed a cashout address but it says it's not active. How do I activate my account?
Hey - we just deployed the update. You can now switch to an betfair like view.
Also all odds on the overview pages are updated more often and if you click on a singe event you will always see the latest odds.

Please let us know what you think!

Have you guys figured out what's wrong with bets not being matched even though they should be, on normal non-postponed matches?

Yes - it is not a problem of the matching algorithm but it is a caching problem. The odds (and matched amounts) you currently see on our website are cached and probably already outdated.
We will release an update very soon where you:
a) get real time information
b) see the full order book in a betfair like view.

OK, please post an update here when it's done.

Hello together,

it is not ready yet but we can give you guys a preview here: http://188.165.246.217/event/category-decimal/soccer/ (This is our test-server)

If you have any comments or wishes for this view please let us know. One thing we are thinking about is wether or not to "revert" the lay odds. Betfair does not do it so maybe people are more used to it. So the odds for lay (against) bets are the odds the backer gets. We changed it so that the "layer" actually sees what he gets. So we need to decide if we use a system that is (in our opinion) better or a system where most are used to.
It looks good and I agree that keeping it more similar to Betfair is better.
Are the odds also live or are they still cached?
legendary
Activity: 879
I have emailed Martin at Fairlay three times in the last week....can I have a response please.
Cheers.
Tony
www.bitcoinpunter.com
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I like the system used in your preview.  It makes more sense that I can bet on Ponferradina at 6.51 or against them at 7.157.  The old system was confusing at times.
Have you guys figured out what's wrong with bets not being matched even though they should be, on normal non-postponed matches?

Yes - it is not a problem of the matching algorithm but it is a caching problem. The odds (and matched amounts) you currently see on our website are cached and probably already outdated.

Hello together,

it is not ready yet but we can give you guys a preview here: http://188.165.246.217/event/category-decimal/soccer/ (This is our test-server)

If you have any comments or wishes for this view please let us know. One thing we are thinking about is wether or not to "revert" the lay odds. Betfair does not do it so maybe people are more used to it. So the odds for lay (against) bets are the odds the backer gets. We changed it so that the "layer" actually sees what he gets. So we need to decide if we use a system that is (in our opinion) better or a system where most are used to.

Pages:
Jump to: