Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 95. (Read 135445 times)

legendary
Activity: 879
Merit: 1001
Thanks for coming on and explaining that.
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Ok - so here is the full story.

One of our security checks discovered that the balance of all user + the amount in open bets began to differ from the Bitcoin that we hold in the hot and cold wallet combined. This security check automatically halted all withdrawals. We than figured out that it was possible under specific circumstances to cancel a bet twice - so that the cancelled amount was credited twice.

We fixed this problem and we are currently testing the fix and we will be back in around 12h.

If you very urgently need your Bitcoins before that you can write an email at [email protected] and we try to handle it manually.

We are looking forward to be back better as ever soon!

Some of the next features will be:

1. more sports (wished are welcome)
2. an easy and automatically paying affiliate system.
legendary
Sorry for the trouble to all of you.

@TonyQ - I just emailed you - but I figured out that I don't need the information I asked for - I will just proceed your cash out manually now.

We will give a full update in the next 30 minutes.

Thanks a lot.....I have answered your email.

Tony
Sorry for the trouble to all of you.

@TonyQ - I just emailed you - but I figured out that I don't need the information I asked for - I will just proceed your cash out manually now.

We will give a full update in the next 30 minutes.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Disappointing.....still haven't had the withdrawal despite this request.
 Angry

Sorry - we are still working on bringing the site back online.
legendary
Disappointing.....still haven't had the withdrawal despite this request.
 Angry
legendary
By the way Mr Fairlay, I put in a withdrawal request around 10 hours ago.
If the site is down I have to bet elsewhere in the early soccer matches.
Can I have it sent in the next hour please?
Thanks
Tony
legendary
Yep....I am getting the 502 job
It is is rather worrying when you see it.
 Sad
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
For future downtime you should really put up a static html page.  It's pretty panic inducing to go to the site and see nothing but

502 Bad Gateway
nginx/1.4.1
A shot update.
We discovered a problem with the cancellation of bets and we want to fix it before we come back. We try to be back as soon as possible but we clearly don't want to run the site with known problems.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Betting is currently closed for maintenance. We will be back shortly  (~12 hours).

12 hours... I think it's too long time for waiting by the way I will wait  Smiley
Activity: 364
Betting is currently closed for maintenance. We will be back shortly  (~12 hours).

take as long as you need, betting has been incredibly buggy, almost unusable. bets couldnt be placed in some cases and bets were being marked as 'open' after the event had started.
Betting is currently closed for maintenance. We will be back shortly  (~12-24 hours).
just wanted to let you guy know about a small bug, when i press the arrow buttons on the resolved events page:

the buttons do not work as intended and instead redirect to this page:

also, grouping lines by game / match would be incredibly helpful, its getting to be a headache looking for a specific line in the mess.
is there a way, currently, to disable all the email notifications? I check back on the site fairly regularly for new bets, and these emails everytime a bet gets graded get annoying after a few dozen. thanks.

Hey michinzx, we are working on it right now. It will be available soon.

i just saw that email options became available on the site, and quite a range of options for these too, good to see this was added so quickly Cheesy

Yep - we where just going to announce it here. So head over to: https://www.fairlay.com/user/ and chose exactly the notifications emails you want to receive.
is there a way, currently, to disable all the email notifications? I check back on the site fairly regularly for new bets, and these emails everytime a bet gets graded get annoying after a few dozen. thanks.

i just saw that email options became available on the site, and quite a range of options for these too, good to see this was added so quickly Cheesy

Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
this actually appears interesting to me, i might check it out
thanks to both of you for the info, ive already placed some bets and i look forward to betting on fairlay more often!
Pages:
Jump to: