Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 42. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Is there any way to opt out of the new site?  It's not going to be worth my time to list the 20+ things I can't stand about it.  Just trying to find out if there is a way to choose the old site before I decide to move on.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
I created this market for BitConnect Coin - I'd appreciate your liquidity and publicity =)

https://fairlay.com/market/bitconnect-coin-below-5-on-may-1-2018/

Edit: it looks like it set the resolution date as today by mistake. I told it May 1, 2018 - but may have entered the date format wrong. Now there is no way to edit it.  I hope the new UI has the ability to preview things.

New market:
https://fairlay.com/market/bitconnect-coin-below-5-on-may-1-2018-2/
Activity: 658
Merit: 282
https://fairlay.com/market/who-will-be-elected-german-chancellor-in-2017-1/

Zero liquidity for a re-election of Angela Merkel? This is looking like a boring election, if not even a single
satoshi of liquidity is available if you want to bet on her re-election  Grin

Furthermore, I wanted to ask why the resolution date is the 17th of September, when the election
takes place on the 24th of September. Is it possible to postpone the resolution date? I expect that
a bunch of bets would come in in the last days, which isn´t really possible if the resolution date is
a week before the election.
legendary
If BTC-E is taking 45% of the funds and converting them into tokens, can we resolve this market now (and not wait until Jan 1, 2018)?

https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-exchange-to-mess-up-before-2018/

Thanks!

The funds are not lost. The thief  (US government) is known and it remains to be seen if he will be forced to return the stolen funds by court order.

Ok.  Thanks.

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
"Control Finance" is another ponzi that is very popular on Youtube that I'd love to expose.  It is more obviously a ponzi than BitConnect, so there are some people who realize it is a ponzi but still trust BitConnect.

Yes, please go ahead and create the market.
If BTC-E is taking 45% of the funds and converting them into tokens, can we resolve this market now (and not wait until Jan 1, 2018)?

Thanks!

The funds are not lost. The thief  (US government) is known and it remains to be seen if he will be forced to return the stolen funds by court order.
legendary
"Control Finance" is another ponzi that is very popular on Youtube that I'd love to expose.  It is more obviously a ponzi than BitConnect, so there are some people who realize it is a ponzi but still trust BitConnect.
legendary

Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 109
I always do high betting on sports becasue it's make me feel like rich because i always win in sports betting. I would like to say that God with me that's why.
Yeah sure, well if you placed 10 bets lifetime it is possible. But you will end up losing in the long term (99% do). I recommend using Fairlay for short term success. If you start with 1 BTC, be happy that you won 0.2 and withdraw, that is my advice.
Activity: 28
For all our valued customers, who are interested in trying out the new site (this includes being able to withdraw BCH) please contact us on uservoice.   We will give away bug bounties  and small rewards from 1 to 10mBTC for valuable feedback.

what will the bug bounties and when will the beta version release.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
When will the public beta be ready?
For all our valued customers, who are interested in trying out the new site (this includes being able to withdraw BCH) please contact us on uservoice.   We will give away bug bounties  and small rewards from 1 to 10mBTC for valuable feedback.
Activity: 205
Merit: 22
when the launch of the new site ?
I assume you will take a commission on sports with the launch of the new site? What % will it be?

Commission will stay at 0% for now.  
Our affiliate program is still disabled.  We will make an announcement if we should reenable it.

We hope there is no other request we missed!

It's an excellent idea to use Fairlay to expose scams and fake news.
 It's quite sad that so many scams still attract a lot of money and that popular sites like coinmarketcap are showing their ads.
legendary
I'm guessing I'd want "Either the coin trades below $1 or the coin is trading less than x volume".  In case it stops trading.  It's possible that the exchanges are smart enough to ignore it as goodness knows what regulatory risk they'd be taking.  But if BitConnect is the only source for trading data, I don't trust them.

Hmm, it appears to trade at several markets which I've never heard of:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitconnect/#markets

One idea is if we had an independent trustworthy person "invest" a very small amount.  Though BitConnect could game that as well.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
How could we best structure a bet regarding BitConnect?  I want to bet that they will stop paying out capital and interest to "lenders" who are "investing" in the site and currently getting around 1%/day.  They claim to have a highly profitable trading bot, and are currently ranked #14 on CoinMarketCap with a $1 billion market cap.

The challenge is we need a reliable source for whether they are paying out.  You could have a bet on whether the website is operating, or whether BitConnect Coin is worth greater than $1 and if BitConnect Coin is still trading.

The goal of this bet is primarily to expose them for running a ponzi, and secondarily to make me money.
Interesting. The trading price of the coin would be a good indicator but could be manipulated.

Their website doesn't necessarily have to go offline if they are proven to be a Ponzi. In fact many ponzies operate their sites long after discovered because many more people fall for the scam.

So not sure how you can set a trustable source of information. The coin price would be more trustable, given a proper time it must be traded below $1 is set, for example.
legendary
How could we best structure a bet regarding BitConnect?  I want to bet that they will stop paying out capital and interest to "lenders" who are "investing" in the site and currently getting around 1%/day.  They claim to have a highly profitable trading bot, and are currently ranked #14 on CoinMarketCap with a $1 billion market cap.

The challenge is we need a reliable source for whether they are paying out.  You could have a bet on whether the website is operating, or whether BitConnect Coin is worth greater than $1 and if BitConnect Coin is still trading.

The goal of this bet is primarily to expose them for running a ponzi, and secondarily to make me money.
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿
I always do high betting on sports becasue it's make me feel like rich because i always win in sports betting. I would like to say that God with me that's why.
Then you are rich. Not sure if that makes any sense.

These sig spammers and their trash talking are driving me crazy.

Fairlay.com, do you have an affiliate program? I didn't see one when I last checked your site.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
Activity: 51
Horse racing ??/ listed but None open?  

Edit...its back
Pages:
Jump to: