Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 54. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 111
This is the first time we ever asked anyone for KYC documents.  This was not intended when we first started Fairlay, but our legal counsel strongly advised us to do it in this particular case.    There is very strong evidence, that the funds are coming from illegimate sources. We do not want to reveal too much details about it. Just note, that among other reasons the user deposited / withdrew funds  like 50 times without making any bet.

I was hoping that that player's comments was a troll, but it is disheartening to see that this is true.

It's fine that you don't want a particular user playing, but holding their funds hostage is not good. You should just cash them out and tell them that you don't want them using your platform again.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
This is the first time we ever asked anyone for KYC documents.  This was not intended when we first started Fairlay, but our legal counsel strongly advised us to do it in this particular case.    There is very strong evidence, that the funds are coming from illegimate sources. We do not want to reveal too much details about it. Just note, that among other reasons the user deposited / withdrew funds  like 50 times without making any bet.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Waiting 40+ days for my withdrawall... today they want
"We do require a detailed signed  document documenting the source of the funds you deposited to Fairlay.

We also like to ask you to send in a passport / ID  and a proof of residency  within the next 48 hours to [email protected]

Best,

Team Fairlay"

My patience is over, I won't send any documents especially how can I prove the source of funds depositted?? I have used like 100 addresses which from I was depositting to them and it's impossible to find the one they sent and especially how to prove source of the funds??
I won't send any documents as well because I use btc to play anonymously - anyone expected similar problem? looks like they want to steal my funds (over 1 btc).

hmm this sounds like something done with large amounts because of money laundering concerns. Of course I don't speak for them but I think they're just trying to protect themselves in this situation. Do you mind saying how much you deposited? If it's for a relatively small amount, then it is indeed concerning. I too prefer btc for its convenience and anonymity and if this is a requirement for all withdrawals then it's pretty much a dealbreaker for me.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Waiting 40+ days for my withdrawall... today they want
"We do require a detailed signed  document documenting the source of the funds you deposited to Fairlay.

We also like to ask you to send in a passport / ID  and a proof of residency  within the next 48 hours to [email protected]

Best,

Team Fairlay"

My patience is over, I won't send any documents especially how can I prove the source of funds depositted?? I have used like 100 addresses which from I was depositting to them and it's impossible to find the one they sent and especially how to prove source of the funds??
I won't send any documents as well because I use btc to play anonymously - anyone expected similar problem? looks like they want to steal my funds (over 1 btc).
Any chance I can get a golf outright market for US Open? Right now I just see 2 matchups
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Just wondering if you guys are going to have a "Flippening" type of bet if/when ETH surpasses BTC marketcap?

I haven't searched your site but I am wondering if you are planning on introducing this type of instrument, I think it will be useful for most since it looks like they are pretty close.

Yes it's strange noone created that market yet.  You might have to do it yourself Smiley

I see you created this market in your other thread. No idea why there are 2 threads going for this site but oh, well.

However in that thread you created the bet to end on Aug 1st. Was wondering if you can create another market with a longer timeframe like the end of the year? Because Aug 1st is only 6 weeks away or so and its too short time frame for the flippening to happen.

The flippening has a higher chance of occuring during the 2MB hardfork period where many will move to ETH for security.
site appears down now. hopefully won't be for a long time?

Sorry, it was  a small problem when pushing an update.
site appears down now. hopefully won't be for a long time?
yes I see them now. But not when I initially made the post and it wasn't just 1 game that was missing which wouldn't be strange, it was that there were no games at all on the board.
Why are there no baseball markets today?
Just wondering if you guys are going to have a "Flippening" type of bet if/when ETH surpasses BTC marketcap?

I haven't searched your site but I am wondering if you are planning on introducing this type of instrument, I think it will be useful for most since it looks like they are pretty close.

Yes it's strange noone created that market yet.  You might have to do it yourself Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
The security deposit for creating markets is prohibitively expensive at the current bitcoin prices, could you please reduce it?

You are right.  We will reduce it to 1mBTC in the following days.

This will apply for all past and future markets. You may already go ahead and create a market.

Thanks, created. Where do you think Alexis Sanchez will sign?

https://fairlay.com/market/football-transfers-alexis-sanchez/

Bayern is the favorite I think.

Nice market. Can create more players transfer market.
Activity: 464
The security deposit for creating markets is prohibitively expensive at the current bitcoin prices, could you please reduce it?

This will apply for all past and future markets. You may already go ahead and create a market.

Thanks, created. Where do you think Alexis Sanchez will sign?

https://fairlay.com/market/football-transfers-alexis-sanchez/

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

How high is it currently in mBTC?
Activity: 464
We resettled a bunch of markets in the Esports category.   Please note:
If you knowingly bet on non-inplay markets after the game started, we might consider this betting fraud and will close the account if it happens several times.
We will also adjust the closing date and void all these bets as soon as we get a notification.

We are going to clear our dispute address shortly. Once it's empty, withdrawals will automatically resume  after 6 hours.  
Everytime our dispute address 1B9UmvQSeRkpAotgZbc7TZTaup7zxrwJ3Y contains at least 10mBTC all withdrawals are automatically halted.

EDIT:  Withdrawals are working again.

Pages:
Jump to: