Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 56. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

I really likes your site, because of your good odds, but you need to do something about User Interface. Now it's very hard to find a game, to bet and so on. Not everybody is familiar with the concept of betting exchange and 99% of your bets are from market maker like a regular bookie.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Will you add outright markets for:

FA Cup (Arsenal/Chelsea)
UEFA Champions League (Real Madrid/Juventus)
UEFA Europa League (Man Utd/Ajax)

I'm not interested in Match Odds, only outright winner of the trophy.

I'd create them myself, but not sure if I am allowed to create 'Sports' markets, or if it's only News markets.

Cheers,
You are right. We will remove the source.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just a suggestion, you don't need to show "Source: http://www.pinnacle..." in the search results, just clogs up space. Thanks for showing the market though. That was driving me nuts.
In spite of some of the UI headaches I've experienced on this site I still have to say this is the best option for me and it's not even close. Best odds you'll find anywhere and withdrawals processed in under a minute. I hope you guys are here to stay.

We are Smiley. Our team is working hard to bring the new UI online asap.   We will probably post a few previews here soon.  
In spite of some of the UI headaches I've experienced on this site I still have to say this is the best option for me and it's not even close. Best odds you'll find anywhere and withdrawals processed in under a minute. I hope you guys are here to stay.
Please payout all French Election markets  Smiley

Edit: All paid out, cheers!
I got a question regarding these types of BTC price one touch options such as
https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-to-top-1500-usd-before-june-1/

Which exchanges exactly is the price being calculated from? Are you taking the Bitfinex out of the index or those the inflated Bitfinex price taking into account?

It should always be in the Description or if not provided in our FAQs.  The description says Coindesk. Coindesk doesnt seem to include Bitfinex right now.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I got a question regarding these types of BTC price one touch options such as
https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-to-top-1500-usd-before-june-1/

Which exchanges exactly is the price being calculated from? Are you taking the Bitfinex out of the index or those the inflated Bitfinex price taking into account?
Thank you for the kind words @AlgoSwan.   We intend to stay the most competetive site by removing all unnecessary overhead.   

There are a few dozens of review or referral sites with questionable usefulness, that you end up paying for if you bet at places like Nitrogen & Cloudbet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ancap
Great site indeed! One of the best lay betting exchange on the globe, most probably the best but less known. Keep up the good work and stick your anti-affiliate approach admin. Word of mouth and social media (mostly twitter) will do the job.

P.S (mirlife at Fairlay)
Early? The match started at 12:00 PM ET (4:00 PM UTC). It ended at 2:00 PM ET (6:00 PM UTC). It was graded as a loss when it should have been a half win. I then sent in a support ticket and got no response for hours. Only at 7:38 PM ET, over 5 hours later did it get corrected.
@faitaccompli   We believe the market you were reporting was automatically resettled to the correct result already. If not the case, you can write us again.  Please don't report markets too early.
You guys ever going to answer my support ticket?

How many times are you going to screw me out of money?
There is a gnosis future market now live on Fairlay:

https://fairlay.com/market/gnosis-future/

Also Ethereum and a few other alts are available.

We do not recommend buying any of these tokens.

Despite an increasing Bitcoin price, the volume on Fairlay is rising. Deposits also exceed Withdrawals. Therefore the amount of Bitcoins on our platform will be increased from 1900 to 2000 in the next days.   Thank you for your trust.

We are confident, the volume will rise even more once the new site is ready. 

@m4king You are free to create a new market about it if you don't like the current one.  The market you are linking to was created by one of our users but it's ok and we see no reason to make a new one. Laying Macron is the same like backing Le Pen.

Please add a French Election Market where we can back and lay Le Pen.

Currently there is https://fairlay.com/market/next-french-president-5/ where we can back and lay Macron but Le Pen is not clickable.

Yes, yes, I know backing and laying Macron in a two horse race IS the same as backing/laying Le Pen, their odds are different sides of the same coin, inversely correlated.

BUT people want to bet on Le Pen, not lay Macron. Please add a market where Le Pen is the option being bet on or layed, if this is not possible a market with three options Macron, Le Pen and Other so we can bet on Macron and Le Pen would be great.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: