Pages:
Author

Topic: FAIRLAY - SPORTS BETTING for experts - highest liquidity, provably best odds - page 58. (Read 135445 times)

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
please do not contact us here via PM.
Any chance you could offer users the option to display all amounts in the currency of their choosing?  Many of us do not follow the value of BTC day-to-day (or minute-to-minute in some cases), so it would be handy not to have to convert mentally every bet into your home currency before placing it.

I'm with erol34 on this one, it would be useful to show BTC and/or USD. Most of the other books are USD so betting against them requires an added calculation. Plus as erol34 said there's the fluctuations. There's more to sports betting then picking one side and win or lose.

We believe most of our users are aware of the current BTC/USD price.   We will have surveys on Fairlay in a few months and we will add a question about BTC/USD conversion there.
Historical market data (charts!) would be amazing.

We already have this:

https://fairlay.com/market/next-french-president-2/

Select a runner and click on "show charts".   

With our official launch this data will remain available for a few months for closed / resolved markets.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Any chance you could offer users the option to display all amounts in the currency of their choosing?  Many of us do not follow the value of BTC day-to-day (or minute-to-minute in some cases), so it would be handy not to have to convert mentally every bet into your home currency before placing it.

I'm with erol34 on this one, it would be useful to show BTC and/or USD. Most of the other books are USD so betting against them requires an added calculation. Plus as erol34 said there's the fluctuations. There's more to sports betting then picking one side and win or lose.
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
Historical market data (charts!) would be amazing.
Activity: 40
Quite stable?

BTC/USD pretty regularly has 15-25% intraday moves, and has ranged from 650 to 1350 (>100%) over the past 5 months.  It would be a trivial programming effort to allow the user to view his/her balance in the currency of his/her choice, would it not?

How about you figure it out yourself? This is a BTC site, if you care about the fiat value of BTC then you should do the math. BTC sites generally don't have this implemented as the overwhelming majority of us only care about BTC wins/losses.

BTC is the currency of choice.

The overwhelming majority of sports bettors (Fairlay's target audience) don't follow the fluctuations of BTC any more than they have to.  That's not changing any time soon.  So assuming Fairlay is interested in expanding its user base beyond BTC enthusiasts, they should be doing everything they can to attract traditional sports bettors.  30 minutes of programming time to make users lives easier doesn't seem like a lot to ask.
Activity: 369
Merit: 111
Quite stable?

BTC/USD pretty regularly has 15-25% intraday moves, and has ranged from 650 to 1350 (>100%) over the past 5 months.  It would be a trivial programming effort to allow the user to view his/her balance in the currency of his/her choice, would it not?

How about you figure it out yourself? This is a BTC site, if you care about the fiat value of BTC then you should do the math. BTC sites generally don't have this implemented as the overwhelming majority of us only care about BTC wins/losses.

BTC is the currency of choice.
Quite stable?

remark: in "My Deposits", if sort "date" by asc. order, the result would be messy.

Huh Huh Huh

we will fix this with out official launch

@erol  BTC/USD is quite stable and we do not want to add unnecessary complexity. So we are not going to implement it unless more people ask for it.
Activity: 4
https://holland.pk/jhmkuw9e

remark: in "My Deposits", if sort "date" by asc. order, the result would be messy.

Huh Huh Huh
why it take so long to deposit bitcoin into fairlay??
please help~~~

id:poorcharlie

There aren't any issues with deposits. Is this resolved?

yes, it is resolved.
The problem come from bitcoinblackjack side instead of fairlay. it took around 24 hours to withdraw the fund...

thank you for your help in weekend holiday.
please help~~~

There aren't any issues with deposits. Is this resolved?
please help~~~

Hi fairlay im trying to bet on your site when i click on lay button there is a minimum amount to bet and i can't change that amount it get backs to 2mbtc.

You can't bet below that!
Winnings and Stake of any bet must be 2mBTC or greater.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Hi fairlay im trying to bet on your site when i click on lay button there is a minimum amount to bet and i can't change that amount it get backs to 2mbtc.
Hey fairlay,

I just wanted to thank you for providing such a great service. I've been using fairlay for almost one year now, and i have to say that you are indeed a must have bookie/prediction site.
Never had a problem, all withdrawals were processed instantly, bets get settled very fast and your odds are just like pinnacles or even better.

Since i am not allowed to use pinnacle anymore there wasn't really a reliable alternative on the FIAT bookie market for me. So i found out about fairlay, gave it a go and didn't regret it.

However, i don't really understand why there is such a low matched market volume on your site, it's really saddening to see that your site doesn't have the player volume it deserves.

I hope that your business is doing well because i don't want to miss your site in the future, you guys are indeed a better version of pinnacle.

Please excuse my english/grammar, i hope you get the message.

Kind regards

sirvish

Thank you for your kind words.  We intend to stay, so no need to worry Wink!  We are doing well and more developers than ever before are working on Fairlay right now. The official launch is planned for end of May. We will also intensify our efforts to get more users after that by doing more advertisement.  We are currently doing close to none.
Activity: 13
Hey fairlay,

I just wanted to thank you for providing such a great service. I've been using fairlay for almost one year now, and i have to say that you are indeed a must have bookie/prediction site.
Never had a problem, all withdrawals were processed instantly, bets get settled very fast and your odds are just like pinnacles or even better.

Since i am not allowed to use pinnacle anymore there wasn't really a reliable alternative on the FIAT bookie market for me. So i found out about fairlay, gave it a go and didn't regret it.

However, i don't really understand why there is such a low matched market volume on your site, it's really saddening to see that your site doesn't have the player volume it deserves.

I hope that your business is doing well because i don't want to miss your site in the future, you guys are indeed a better version of pinnacle.

Please excuse my english/grammar, i hope you get the message.

Kind regards

sirvish
@ndr525  Yes, you can sell your position. If you go long  and short the same amount at the same or higher price again  your entire funds are freed up again.

@adaseb    building a position on this or any market only reserves funds (reducing your available balance)  but has no effect on your total balance before the market is settled.  When the market is void, all bets are void and your total balance won't change on settlement.

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
No idea if this was already answered but on https://fairlay.com/market/bitcoin-future-if-segwit-is-activated-as-soft-fork/

It says

This is a derivative contract (CFD) priced in USD that tracks the price of Bitcoin in case SegWit is activated as a Soft Fork and the block size threshold stays at 1MB. If SegWit is not activated or if it's activated as a Hard Fork with a block size bigger than 1 MB the market is void. The settlement will be based on the Fairlay BTC/USD settlement index on Jan 1st 2018. Rules according to https://fairlay.com/faq/#27 and following apply.

What exactly happens if the market is void? So we are basically betting on the fact that it either doesn't get activated or it does get activated and anything else in between makes the bet void?
legendary
Activity: 1868
Merit: 1023
Can I sell my position on a market before it resolves?  Eg. can you day trade the shares, or do you have to wait until the day of resolution?

Also - how does market making work?  You might want to add an explanation of this to your FAQ.
Pages:
Jump to: