Pages:
Author

Topic: Favorite Bounty Managers - page 14. (Read 3286 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 28, 2018, 09:31:34 AM
Bounty manager is very important when choosing a campaign. I
like to work with AmaZiks, Hotachi, Hua_hui.
What is your favorite BM?

There are a lot of good bounty managers here. But I've only just joined the bounty of Sylon and Krypital. I think these two managers are the best, and the projects they manage are great successes
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
I do not have any favorite managers. What would not be a popular and professional manager, most likely he will have a scam projects. I love when the company is being by the developers

I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.

There are a lot of good bounty managers that I am participating right now like yahoo, Sylon, deadly and many more. I assure these are the legit to participate from different campaigns.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 09:28:29 AM
I do not have any favorite managers. What would not be a popular and professional manager, most likely he will have a scam projects. I love when the company is being by the developers

I prefer the bounty the German Manager is the official project. Because it might be more of a focus to take care of a bounty. So it can be more responsive and is also active in the bounty.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 09:24:42 AM
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 08:41:11 AM
Favorite bounty managers i like to work with to date is Sergei gerasimenki and Sylon. They usually structure a more aggressive way of promoting a project while instilling professionalism and proper organization of all the stakes per week. This is a major plus for me. But I was wondering why all of a sudden, Sylon gets banned.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

It is not clear what Hitachi is doing in your list. Have you received payments for at least one bounty campaign of this Manager?

First of all, I look at the project, if it meets the requirements then it is already possible to study the Manager. Naturally, like many bounty hunters I have my own "black list" of managers, which I will not participate.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 07:03:40 AM
My favourite bounty manager is no other person than krypital project. They handle many potential projects that are very successful. Then AmaZix is also one of the best bounty managers.
August 28, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

I don't know whether this post is useful or not, I don't really care about the bounty manager. there are currently many projects that aren't even useful at all.
I think a manager must be wiser and try to learn before actually taking a job as a manager. Look, there are a lot of managers who have become arrogant right now, and some of them now have a red reputation.

I don't think so. Good managers take a good projects but of course this is not a 100% guarantee
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 28, 2018, 06:56:40 AM
For me I do not have favorite bounty managers
All I care about is the project
How good how fantastic the project is and the vibes too

then I can consider the bounty managers too
What matters to me is quality of the project
August 28, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it

I heard alot of goodthings about bounty hive.io but it seems like its different from what you are saying.maybe you should explain whats that you dont like about them

For OPs question theres no other better than Yahoo,but i love huahui and Sylon also as they are one of the best manager i ever worked with here in cryptocurrency

I don't like bountyhive
Often do not charge stacks, a very strange calculation, a lot of people and small payment
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 06:55:15 AM
It is also interesting to listen to who is the favorite Bounty Manager for each participant in this forum. Bounty manager, which is my favorite, has been a number of managers, such as iwantapony, Sylon, hotachy, and wapinter.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 28, 2018, 06:49:22 AM
Hua_hui has some negative trust.

I haven't joined any of it so I can't tell on who's the favorable bounty manager. But if its about bitcoin paying campaigns there's a list for those favorable campaign managers out there.

Yes but I worcked with Hua_hui and everything is fine.

I never heard about this list. Do you have?
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 28, 2018, 02:55:11 AM

I don't know whether this post is useful or not, I don't really care about the bounty manager. there are currently many projects that aren't even useful at all.
I think a manager must be wiser and try to learn before actually taking a job as a manager. Look, there are a lot of managers who have become arrogant right now, and some of them now have a red reputation.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
August 28, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
Definelty amazix and bountyplatform.io . This two companies maintain a very high quality when it comes to community management and Rewards programs. Their quality control process is very strict and they ensure that quality service is provided to their clients. And most importantly bounty payouts are always made promptly to hunters

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

Never work with bountyplatform
I work with boutyhive.io and dont like it

I heard alot of goodthings about bounty hive.io but it seems like its different from what you are saying.maybe you should explain whats that you dont like about them

For OPs question theres no other better than Yahoo,but i love huahui and Sylon also as they are one of the best manager i ever worked with here in cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
August 28, 2018, 02:48:09 AM

Yes you are right Bounty managers are very important for the Project owner and team and also for the contestants who are participating in that particular bounty. I have also worked with Amaziks, Hotachi and other than these two managers i have worked with Yahoo62278, and Lutpin who are really the best Bounty managers i have ever seen and you should work with them for sure.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
Lot of Bounty Managers are good in this crypto world  but my favorite bounty managers are:-- Social Cloud and Digger. Both are very good bounty managers and bounties are also very good. Maximum peoples join with them.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 01:55:45 AM
I have been researching on bounty manager and I found amazix. I joined their group and found out that they are very professional and I like the way they coordinate their affairs and most times, their bounty hunters gets paid as at when due
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
August 28, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
I don't have a favorite bounty manager, all about luck and all of them have advantages and disadvantages. none of them are perfect, I prefer to just look at the project they handle, if I feel that the project they handle is one good project, then I will be happy to take part in their bounty
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 01:44:37 AM
I'm doing bounty campaings for almost 1 year and my favourite bounty managers are Amazix, btcltcdigger, Sylon, and Hotachy.  Also, i've heard that yahoo is really good, but i didn't had the chance yet to join one of his campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 01:43:26 AM

Most of all I like working with Arteezy.rtx. Always responds and helps. Solves any problems that arise even when it's too late. He is a very loyal manager, he has never met anyone before. I recommend working with him.
Pages:
Jump to: