Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 8. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 09:00:54 AM
now best holding token is TETHER Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:58:20 AM
Eth Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins are on the swing of growth in the next bull run we can expect 10 to 20 times of profit it is advisable to buy these coins now and hold for long-term growth
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 31, 2018, 07:19:29 AM
Considering that BTC has more than 50% domination currently it is logically to get BTC on the bottom and to trade a bit of it while it is volatile, gaining more BTC to sell it on the next bull run. I see it like the best strategy right now so far.
Activity: 79
August 31, 2018, 07:07:47 AM
I like ETH for invest.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:51:59 AM
Invest in the top five cryptocurrencies, they are more reliable, stable demand for them and their long-term growth is more likely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 04:56:11 AM
MY TOP 3:
1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - Very promising!
2 ) Phore (PHR) - Very promising!
3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)  - Very promising!

The following projects are also undervalued, but their rating after my analysis is lower than those of the previous 3.

4 ) Monoeci (XMCC) - The price fell because the team went on vacation. In September, good news is expected to grow.
5 ) XP - Very interesting project, which is strongly supported in Japan.
6 ) Burst (BURST) - mining HDD
7 ) Espers (ESP) - Starts the POS v3
8 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS) - They rebranded, different from other offers on the market
9) UCOM - United Crypto Community - The project is risky, but you can buy for an amount that is not a pity.

I don't know much about other altcoin you listed but I definitely know about the coin on your #1 list which you tagged as a very promising coin and I will seize this opportunity to advice all newbie an inexperience crypto currency traders and investors to always do their own research after they are been advice or told a project/coin is promising or good for investment.

I agree with you.
Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - very promising!
Activity: 182
August 26, 2018, 04:16:09 AM
Much in investing envy from what goals you set for yourself. You can choose a long-term investment when you buy Bitcoin or other coins in the long run, for example, for several years.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:49:58 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are my favorites. I believe that they will hold their positions and their price will raise more with every day.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
The most potent Bitcoin is the king of all passwords and then Stellar (XLM), do people agree with me ? I believe in it and will continue to hold until the price increases from $ 0.23 to $ 1 .
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
August 26, 2018, 01:02:26 AM
MY TOP 3:

The following projects are also undervalued, but their rating after my analysis is lower than those of the previous 3.

4 ) Monoeci (XMCC) - The price fell because the team went on vacation. In September, good news is expected to grow.
8 ) IntenseCoin (ITNS) - They rebranded, different from other offers on the market
9) UCOM - United Crypto Community - The project is risky, but you can buy for an amount that is not a pity.

I don't know much about other altcoin you listed but I definitely know about the coin on your #1 list which you tagged as a very promising coin and I will seize this opportunity to advice all newbie an inexperience crypto currency traders and investors to always do their own research after they are been advice or told a project/coin is promising or good for investment.
Activity: 714
August 26, 2018, 12:33:20 AM
MY TOP 3:

Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
My favorite coin to hold right now is Ethereum because for me Ethereum has a future that's why I hold Ethereum and we know that Ethereum now is very cheap I  have a reason to buy more then hold it first and I wait for the price of Ethereum will rise up again
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
BCC Coins. Now the BCC coin is decreasing if you want to recover again the first step is to pull all the BCC coins to the International Exchange Market which still provides BCC trading access this also aims to secure the BCC assets
Activity: 135
August 24, 2018, 04:30:51 PM
Gulden (NLG) for sure! So easy to profit in the long term, it's a super bargain as of now Smiley And just do a basic research and you will see how amazing the coin is, specially considering it's a 4+ years old coin already
Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
August 24, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Until very recently it would have been best to hold Tether Cheesy Right now I am not sure, Alts are very low and could rally against BTC. But BTC could also go down more... uncertain times ahead
August 24, 2018, 03:49:36 PM
i only believe with bitcoin, ethereum and ripple now
they are really good coin in coin marketcap. they are legend in crypto

i agree you in ETH and BTC, but XRP is so unlikely coin for me, but thets true - ripple to have pottential, but i dont like banks, and bank cryptocurrency to, ripple is good product for crypto markets future, becouse with ripple is easy transfers and cashout. + transfers from 1 exchange to 2exchange.

if you think so, i dont know why you dont like ripple Tongue , becouse you say ripple s good functions. with ripple is easy bullruns and cashouts, its good and bad to, but its reality, and if blockchain have future, want live in new reality. now in the world is new era of financial instituts, and new era for ripple and tether to, they are good and bad. but its life.

p.s. my favorite currency is ethereum.
Activity: 64
August 24, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

i agree you in ETH and BTC, but XRP is so unlikely coin for me, but thets true - ripple to have pottential, but i dont like banks, and bank cryptocurrency to, ripple is good product for crypto markets future, becouse with ripple is easy transfers and cashout. + transfers from 1 exchange to 2exchange.
August 24, 2018, 03:39:59 PM
This is old post (april) but i think this question is actualy now to, for me now is better period for hold and invest in ETH, i hope ethereums future.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Activity: 69
August 24, 2018, 01:41:58 PM
And still, anyway, the best long - term investment is in Bitcoin. Getting rid of it is unwise, because in the future its value can reach 1.000.000$.
Pages:
Jump to: