Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 9. (Read 4401 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
August 17, 2018, 12:13:37 PM
for long term i choose ADA and TRX (tron)
sold all my eth to bought tron at low price
l
Agree with you if make ADA and TRX as long-term investments but I don't agree if I have to sell ETH because it is the opposite if we have a lot of funds then ETH is one of the tokens that must be bought now because the current ETH price is very low.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 17, 2018, 12:05:18 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Lots of coins are worth holding but I could say that both ethereum and bitcoin always stand out. I believe that holding these would be the best preparation that we could have if ever the market recovers again. The value of these coins is increasing and it's a positive thing for us holders.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
August 17, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
for long term i choose ADA and TRX (tron)
sold all my eth to bought tron at low price
l
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
The long term prospects of high quality financial blockchain projects are very green, I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
August 17, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
Of course it is bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, I don't see any coins worthy of our investment and keeping. You should see Ethereum has fallen below $300!
Altcoin falls because BTC has suffered some heavy FUD. Investors fear Bitcoin will continue to fall to 3-4,000 $ so they have sold off Altcoin. Altcoin will be more profitable than Bitcoin if the market starts turning up and going up. Personally I prefer to hold altcoin more because it's cheaper and more profit opportunity, Just look at the top 10 altcoin and pick a few of them.
Activity: 9
August 17, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

In this dip, Hold bitcoin, ethereum, Neo, monero.
Activity: 94
August 17, 2018, 06:59:40 AM
Of course it is bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, I don't see any coins worthy of our investment and keeping. You should see Ethereum has fallen below $300!
Activity: 252
August 17, 2018, 06:51:17 AM
I've got a lot of faith in Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and OmiseGo OMG I believe in its long term future. hold long-term.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
Until the market recovers my bets for the cryptocurrency that will have an increase the market cap llite coin which is at a constant price right now but will at ripple in fixation be in the term so far

The favorite coin to hold right now is Bitcoin in first place. This is the only best coin in the crypto market and is known for giving big returns to those who have been investing in it. This is also considered as the top crypto in so far with the a big name in the market. The consumption pattern of people is greatly influenced by the brand name as well and investors tend to invest in the coin that has good attractive faces. This leads to the addition of value to the coins when you hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
The price is really down and have gone so bad presently. However, in hold any crypto we should  know may be that token will deliver or not, if we have a n element of double within us I will say you should sell it. Holding is good if that token have future and work towards it all time.
Activity: 224
August 16, 2018, 06:11:14 AM
Until the market recovers my bets for the cryptocurrency that will have an increase the market cap llite coin which is at a constant price right now but will at ripple in fixation be in the term so far
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
August 14, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Now all altcoins are poured into bitcoin. Therefore, its price falls more slowly and domination grows. Shake all altcoins have holders. When will be sated whales and will turn it is unclear. Maybe it will take a couple of years. Better option to have another source of income.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 11:43:53 AM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
For me, I choose Ether and cardano in this market because these two coins have potential and I think it will definitely do good in near future.
Merit: 11
August 14, 2018, 11:21:45 AM
For me, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency worth HODL, because Bitcoin is the most widely used of all coins, and it can even be used as a payment method for some merchants in real life!
of course Bitcoin has very good opportunities, if we consider all the prospects that have been provoked Until today. But I want to note one fact that very few such forecasts have been realized until today.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 14, 2018, 10:15:50 AM
For me, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency worth HODL, because Bitcoin is the most widely used of all coins, and it can even be used as a payment method for some merchants in real life!
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
August 14, 2018, 09:58:44 AM
If you want long-term hold then you should choose eth or BTC these are the two coin that will help you make extra high future profit for your risk will come to you than when you grasp the copper. Another caveat is my prediction of many people whom I firmly believe that this degree will support exactly
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 09:06:57 AM
At the moment I would buy bitcoin for long-term holding. It seems to me that the price of bitcoin is now very low and it is a good opportunity to invest in the crypto currency.
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
BTC is still the king of the codec market. And now we should buy BTC at present. BTC price is below 7 thousand dollars and may reach below 6 thousand dollars. This is a good time to buy eggs and Year-end prices will rise sharply
Pages:
Jump to: