Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 10. (Read 4384 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Of course it is ETH and Tronix. ETH are the leader who very surely moves forward. Tronix is the dark horse which in the future will fly up up. The prices of ETH falls, time to invest in this coin.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
August 14, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
if I myself, of course, the ETH coin that I will hold for quite a long time, because the potential increase in the price is very fast and the profit that I will get is also quite large later. so I will hold ETH so on
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
I believe that it should be definitely Bitcoin. All other cryptocurrencies are much higher risk.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 03:03:52 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
Coin that i like most and should keep that is BTC because i think the BTC is still the most valuable because you think the current price of BTC is 6,300USD if from the time until the end of the year increased to $ 50,000 how many times. So i think BTC is still the most potential and most beneficial.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 12, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
I still favor Ethereum to hodl and there is 1 coin that I hodl as well, that is NEO. These of competitors are the reliable coins, Ethereum with the smart-contracts concept and NEO called smart-economy with the PoS protocol system, those had the same role to create new tokens in their platform. Well, both of them are very promising, have the bright future and profitable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
August 12, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?
For me in this unstable market i choose ETH and Verge. So far these two coins are increasing its price despite of the unstable bear market, i think it would be nice to hold these two coins in my holdings because im pretty convinced that it would go further in this coming months. Its my own choice, im not suggesting it to anyone, just my thoughts. Smiley

If you look at Ethereum, the issue of coins of this system will continue on a regular basis. And also the unlimited emission of the Etherium puts into question the value of this crypt, as well as the stability of the course.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 12, 2018, 12:05:05 PM
Favorite coins to hold now are coins that have a good development every year. Yes, of course, coins like that won't disappoint in the future.
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 11:40:02 AM
Ripple is the coin I want to hold because Unlike most cryptocurrency, it does not use Blockchain to achieve network-wide consensus for transactions and they have very stable growth rates.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 11:03:21 AM
My favourite coin to HODL and also my biggest right now is waves. I bought in while the last bloody circles arround 50 satoshi, that a really cheap deal. Waves will bring us some nice profit in 2018, they already deployed smart contract into their test network.

Bitkoing and Etherium are two the most favorite coins among others as for me. So I will hold them any way. And of course buy more))
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:03:53 AM
That is ETH, this is a good and safe coin for you
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
August 12, 2018, 08:49:59 AM
i will hold EOS for a long time. it will have a bright future. it can achieve millions of transactions per second. its transfer fee is very low. and its transfer time is very fast. it will be used commercially on a large scale, in two to three years.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 08:39:27 AM
I like most Odem coins are extremely good for us to hold for a long time, the coin involved in education and I believe they will grow strongly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 10:24:49 AM
Basically any that you like. But if you want, those who are not very expensive, I can advise NEO or Ripple.
August 04, 2018, 07:38:25 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
August 04, 2018, 07:33:13 AM
July 31, 2018, 01:10:50 AM
I think the most glowing coins of the future are bitcoin and altcoin. if you want to invest in the long run choose both coins. while providing maximum profit, the coin is also far from the bubble news
Altcoin is not a coin, that is the designation that we give to all the other coins that are not bitcoin, there are thousands of coins with different levels of development or quality, there are some really good projects that are very serious and there are many projects that are obviously scams and that are never going to give you any kind of profits.
Activity: 55
July 30, 2018, 05:56:37 AM
1. Gulden (NLG) because of their new implemented witness system, receiving Gulden by hodling them!
2. Aeternity with there mainnet launch coming up, tech is looking very promising, speculating this will be a top 15 coin at the least.
Activity: 476
July 30, 2018, 05:41:25 AM
for now that can be my favorite coin to hold up for as long as I can is LocalCoinSwap (LCS) I try to hold those tokens as long as I can up to the product they want to build on launch. I am very sure their platform is very useful and very useful.
Activity: 156
July 30, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
Currently I still HOLD my docademic coins because I see that docademic coin is one of the best coins nowadays,
Pages:
Jump to: