Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 10. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 07:38:10 PM
Yes this is very possible as you can lose all your coins through a hacker activities or through volatility of the coins you are holding.Now the activities of hackers are very rampant that one need to take extra caution to protect your wallet and coins to prevent future losses.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
July 06, 2018, 07:37:24 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

Hold it. Don't be too easily fooled by cashing out and working your way back to the profit lost. December is the month where pricing went ballisitic. It is better to wait patiently through the red candles than to sell and end up regretting the decision few months from now.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
July 06, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

There's no point in selling at the moment as alts are beaten up heavily. If you can manage to average down so you can get out of them earlier is better. Or trade other coins and put some profit into those coins that looks bottomed out, or almost at the bottom and keep buying small whenever you have btc so you can slowly average it down.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 06, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
If you want to invest in crypto currency, then you should not be afraid of anything. Fear makes us make wrong decisions, so do not sell your crypto currency, but keep it or use it better.
Yes.You may hold a bigger fraction of your coins for your future use because the price will definitely goes up as time goes by and some of it you may invest it into some good ICOs and others for trading purposes.Through this way,you will have less worries in the future because if one of your investments fail,you can still depend from your other investments for an income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Better not to sell the coin if you have not get the profit. Keep Hodl until the price returns to normal is the best option for you right now. However, I do not force if you want to empty your balance.
Activity: 145
July 06, 2018, 07:14:42 PM
If you want to invest in crypto currency, then you should not be afraid of anything. Fear makes us make wrong decisions, so do not sell your crypto currency, but keep it or use it better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
July 06, 2018, 10:53:51 AM
Fear not because you already have the future in your hands. You should think carefully, not just twice, but thrice before clicking that sell button. If you really do need the money though, there is nothing wrong in selling and cut losses. But, if you have invested what you can afford to lose in the first place, just hold it in and wait for a bullish reversal. Just be patient and learn how to divert yourself from your investment in crypto and enjoy life outside your monitor.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:38:50 AM
Just wait a few years everything will be fine you just need to be patience  and you will get your rewards
Activity: 107
July 06, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

will if you dont have have patience then you will get your empty wallet. because the only way to get profit here is patience and strategy.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 06, 2018, 09:30:27 AM

I still believe that the best thing to do is to hold. selling is not an option as it is like you are only throwing away your tokens. Sometimes  I am also disapppointed to see my folio all are in red but I believe it will recover soon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

In the first place, you should only invest on bitcoins if you believe that the coin has the potential to grow and never invest into cryptocurrency if you cannot take the risk.
Activity: 462
July 06, 2018, 09:24:17 AM
Actually in your situation it is really hard and it’s very difficult to decide weather you hold or sell since you are also thinking that “how about bitcoin will never come back to same price again? How about if this coin will be moredump soon?” Those are really hard to solve since you are also doubting since you invest on it. But you can’t do anything but to hold and wait.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 09:17:29 AM
Everyone have same feeling if we compare price with December market, Because Day by day Crypto fund decreasing, But Keep hold holders are win, And Keep working with crypto don't stop , One day You will be a Milioner :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 09:09:18 AM
I was also afraid of this and some of my coin are in loss for -90%. Now i make cash flows and invest these money in top 100 CMC, as well as in blockchain 4.0 projects.
But you have to accept risks, crypto is a super risky and you can lose everything
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
I can feel you too man because it's more than 75% of my crypto assets have been cut off since the continuous fall of bitcoin's market price. But amidst all of that, i remain calm and i still manage to buy a portion of bitcoin and add it to my bag. Instead of fearing to have an empty balance, i took it as a chance to buy some.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 09:05:29 AM
Hold it, selling would means losses. I strongly feels that market will bounce up again in the coming months. We are still on midyear, let see at the third quarter of the year. History tells that this months almost all coin will rise to the top.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 09:03:59 AM
do not ever be afraid of it all you have to be confident with your decision, and always think positive, work and keep working, then happiness will come to you.

Activity: 177
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
hold your coins
u can use like 20% and invest in new coins if you like
also a good option is to start daily trading
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 06, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
Everyone is afraid on that kind of situation but it always depend on your deeds. To avoid empty balance in the future, you must start to save and to hold altcoins, always keep safe all your investments so that you prevent losses. Ofcourse you will not suffer to have empty wallets if you’re continually works and invest.
Activity: 308
April 07, 2018, 03:21:35 PM
Think something to do so that your balance will not become empty for the future, maybe you can join in bounty to earn more.
Perhaps this is good advice. Bounty companies can help survive this hard time when even the strongest coins are significantly cheaper. It's definitely not worth to sell a coin now. Do not panic, you better participate in bounty campaigns and wait for market growth.
Pages:
Jump to: