Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 13. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 10:19:38 PM
you don't fear, I also have some coins that I bought last december. but I don't have enough fear. although my asset estimates dropped 70% of the capital. but I believe it will be back my estimation. and will be more than the price of last December. keep the spirit to hold. there are many people experience it. but few people to be patient. and get  big profit from his patience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 09:47:29 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
better calculate your loss first, then calculate whether it is too big or not, if not better sell it. because I believe the future of coin will continue to fall. when the coin price drops to the lowest point then you buy it again for d hodl until the price goes up. indeed it is a bit risky but in my opinion it is the right step to cover your losses at the beginning of purchase.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 09:16:47 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
If before some days, I will certainly not hesitate to recommend you hodl, but now I am also a little hesitant.
However, I have suffered serious losses now. I think it is meaningless to sell my coins, so I will keep hodl.
I think the market will warn soon.
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 09:12:00 PM
Its hold if you sell then you lose your money be patience and stay what you are. Ine of my friend he hold his btc for 2yrs with ave of 700-900 before then it went down to 200-300 look the patience he posses, now he is happy to sold his coin at high prive, but now is different lots of altcoins then it was definitely a hold. Maybe try to travel or do anything not crypto related its hard to decide now when market is so bearish, always think if there’s a short then bullish is there also. Think you are not alone so be calm. Good luck
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 02, 2018, 08:56:44 PM
You are not alone. All I can say is that, have patience. You may hold it for a while when the price gets low. Think about how you can earn more of it without hesitation.
Activity: 196
April 02, 2018, 08:51:28 PM
I feel you. I can only advise you is to hold tight. You will loss now but you will regret if the value if goes up. So please bear with it for now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 02, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Before we can give an advice, we need to know first what coin you are holding. If we will just know what coin you are holding, we can tell if it has a future of sky rocketing to the moon once the market is already stable. There is a possibility that you are holding an almost dead coin, even the market value will rise, that coin will still dump. If you can provide the details of the coins you are holding, we can give you a better advice. Generally speaking, if you will sell your coin right now, it will not cover all your loss, better hold it.
Activity: 76
April 02, 2018, 08:43:01 PM
I would say you must have to patiently wait for the right time when you should sell your coins and if you are planning it right now I would suggest you should patiently hold your coins. The current situation is on green mark and perhaps this will be the end of the dip which has been happening in the past months to make a great progressive increase in the succeeding weeks. Also, you may start to join in other bounty campaigns that could greatly add for your income where many are now actively participating.

This is true. Crypto or any type of investment is not for the people with faint-hearted. Once you invest on things you should always be prepared for the worst, as for cryptocurrency. We see that the price is suffering right now, what would be the best to do is just hold it out and wait for it to rise again. You have not lost anything unless you have clicked the sell button.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 08:41:22 PM
always remember that ONLY VALUE OF OUR COINS DECREASES BUT THE VOLUME REMAINS THE SAME UNTIL WE SOLD THIS.so worry not because market is only experienced correction and today were at strong hold though very low compared to whats the price when you bought them last december..if you believe in your coins hold them,buif not the go sell them all and quit being cryptonians
Activity: 448
April 02, 2018, 08:36:41 PM
I would say you must have to patiently wait for the right time when you should sell your coins and if you are planning it right now I would suggest you should patiently hold your coins. The current situation is on green mark and perhaps this will be the end of the dip which has been happening in the past months to make a great progressive increase in the succeeding weeks. Also, you may start to join in other bounty campaigns that could greatly add for your income where many are now actively participating.
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 08:00:26 PM
for me, i fear my empty balance not in the future but now since is working status is convern,I work in company every 15 days salary i have always empty balances.Maybe i know yet what is feel in that situation.so i engaged this business to solve my balances not now but also in the future.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

Think positive mate do not lose your hope for your profits soon just hold your coins forget about for a while your coins for a month and relax yourself and after a month look back and check the price in the coinmarketcap surely the price rebound. Patience and strong trust are the key to avoid loses.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 02, 2018, 07:43:36 PM
Now, when the exchange rate is still falling, there are no signs of recovery; the best option if you should continue to hold and wait until the market rebounded. If you sell the coins you are holding then you will probably lose a lot, keep on holding and forget about it. You can earn more from participating in bounty ICO campaigns instead of seeing exchange rates and fear of empty balance in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
April 02, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
Like some have said already, you shouldn't be investing what you're not willing to lose. And remember this space is still new and there's still big companies waiting to come in with their money. Don't expect to get rich overnight or in a few months and be patient. If you believe in the tech, this major correction/crash shouldn't worry you. Once you make profits again, take out what you invested and ride the rest out and check your portfolio balance in a few years.
Activity: 102
April 02, 2018, 07:42:30 PM
if you think selling now , your probably going to end up buying high later on most coins gone down 80% from ath ( December - January ) yes it might go down but only a little bit now , best option is to hold it out till the dust settles
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
April 02, 2018, 07:39:19 PM
Hold, hold, hold! Time to sell will come but selling now would only cost you. Wait for the profits patiently. The time will come, right now, you just gotta hold be hopeful about the future...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 02, 2018, 07:38:58 PM
About one year ago, in the summer I was also panic-stricken for my balance and sold almost everything that I had. I soon regretted this decision very much. So do not repeat my mistakes., Guys!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 07:37:13 PM

Unfortunately, you purchased during the highs of cryptocurrency.  You should consider buying more so you can average down the price of your crypto and HODL what you currently have.  Do some bounties and cash them out to buy your coin if you're out of money.  
I have known some who buys at hihj then lose interest in crypto thinking they got scammed, just don't do it to yourself, do collect more and have patience. You'll not regret it soon.

Just continue believing for it will soon come back to rise and don't sell your coins this time at a low cost. Perhaps, you may join other bounty  campaigns to add an extra profit while holding your coins since this time cryptos are still on the adjustment period. HODL for good while it is recovering and most likely this will take longer to experience the bullish run as expected by so many.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
I have the feeling that all of our hodling in the future will have a value right now it's zero might as well wait for a good develop of software and their special catalyst to be valuable.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 07:23:31 PM

Unfortunately, you purchased during the highs of cryptocurrency.  You should consider buying more so you can average down the price of your crypto and HODL what you currently have.  Do some bounties and cash them out to buy your coin if you're out of money. 
I have known some who buys at hihj then lose interest in crypto thinking they got scammed, just don't do it to yourself, do collect more and have patience. You'll not regret it soon.
Pages:
Jump to: