Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 8. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
July 13, 2018, 04:33:55 PM
One of the basic fundamental pricipals of investing is never invest more than you can afford to lose.
If you already broke that rule and you put in more than you are comfortable losing, then you have to go in to recovery mode.

your goal should be to find ways to at least make back what you initially put in to it.
This might sound counter intuitive, but you should be buying up more coins now.
Since you bought in last december, prices where at all time highs.
To make back that amount would be very difficult.
So you buy more of the coin at a lower price right now, this will decrease your overall cost per coin.

Then, it will be much easier to sell them off when a pump comes along.
If you want out, then run the numbers and sell off to make back.
Investing would always collaborate with certain risk therefore losing out money is an inevitable thing. For op, hes not the only one who do suffer such problem but most people on crypto seeing their holdings decreasing day by day which is normal for this very bear market but  coming to 0 value? then its not possible depending if your holding a shitcoin or doesnt included on top 100 on CMC then you can possibly experience such losing value of your coin holding.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
If the coins You are holding have potential it is better to hold now and wait for the market to grow again.
If they are shitcoins they can further drop and it is risky to hold them, but  if market changes the trend they can
recover as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 13, 2018, 01:33:11 PM
One of the basic fundamental pricipals of investing is never invest more than you can afford to lose.
If you already broke that rule and you put in more than you are comfortable losing, then you have to go in to recovery mode.

your goal should be to find ways to at least make back what you initially put in to it.
This might sound counter intuitive, but you should be buying up more coins now.
Since you bought in last december, prices where at all time highs.
To make back that amount would be very difficult.
So you buy more of the coin at a lower price right now, this will decrease your overall cost per coin.

Then, it will be much easier to sell them off when a pump comes along.
If you want out, then run the numbers and sell off to make back.
Activity: 52
July 13, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
Many have such fear. But over time people get used to the possibility of losing their crypto assets. I think in the future it will be possible to insure crypto currency.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
You grip to appreciate that crypto is a huddled jeopardy. And whether you grip consternation, so you should fancy about fewer furious assets. There is no stability in crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
July 12, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
Everyone is afraid of that melt down. That is why there is a great decrease in the value when the price goes down continuously.
We do not have to succumb to the general panic by selling coins at a low price, we will only fix the loss. Until we sold our coins, we did not lose our investments.

sure, but don't forget that we don't know where is the market can stop? Of course no sense to sell in big loss, so only holding  and buying some new coins, if you can
Activity: 308
July 12, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
Everyone is afraid of that melt down. That is why there is a great decrease in the value when the price goes down continuously.
We do not have to succumb to the general panic by selling coins at a low price, we will only fix the loss. Until we sold our coins, we did not lose our investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 11, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
You won't ever see an empty balance like zero balance in the future. What you can be assured of is a continuous decrease of your portfolio but it can never go to zero going to zero simply means the end of cryptocurrency. Just like you have some amount of ETH or BTC now, the only thing you will notice is maybe a sharp drop in the price say from 1000$ to 10 or 1 download but the price can and never will be 0$.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
July 11, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
Now the cryptocurrency market is going through difficult times. You need to be patient and do not panic. Having sold your coins at low prices, you will probably regret it in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

your balance might become very near to zero same as it might skyrocket. If you're worried and can't sleep because of that, sell it and move on. If you're willing to risk, then don't complain and hold
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 06:47:32 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

This decision will depends on you. A word of advice to you is enter the market only when you are ready. I assume you enter  crypto is due to the hype that happened at last quarter of last year that caused your portfolio to have a big drop now. Invest only with the amount you are comfortable to lose, investing is not a sure win thing, losing is inevitable. For me i will choose to hold the coins i have even a big percentage is lost as i only invest with extra money that i am comfortable to lose. 
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 06:34:02 AM
Your fear is unjustified and very typical. A lot of novice investors find themselves in a similar situation. You just need to look at the charts of growth and fall of bitcoin to understand the whole meaning of the cyclical nature of this market. Just hold.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Everyone is having this issue, but what I want to say is how was your portfolio before December and January period. People need to realise now that is either you decide now to take your loss and move on or you wait and see what become of the market. I feel the winter is coming to an end
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 10, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
You may fear for the unknown but you must have to face your fear to conquer it and you must have enough knowledge whom you are going to face. Crypto market is unknown and unpredictable but if you have enough knowledge how to position yourself and how to ride with the waves then you are just enjoying with the flow.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:39:49 AM
In all situations, you need to have patience. Crypto-currencies are a very risky business and you can not do without losses.
People are easily scared because of having doubt in one thing that might happen but if they have believe and trust to that thing it might never happen. Same as in crypto once someone is have doubt in cryptocurrency future and tell it to others and until it is spread out, surely it can affect the crypto. And i think empty balance in future is never gonna happen because there's still some people who's gonna sell their coins, especially when market is rising.
Activity: 616
July 10, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
I'm sure it will not happen, I still see that crypto has a bright future and will continue to grow, we remember that fiat also takes time to develop
Activity: 129
July 10, 2018, 11:37:06 AM
I think to protect ourselves from risky things in the future we better build a real business in our area so that for the future will get a calm that makes us work in a good thing even though waiting for him very long.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 11:21:42 AM
In all situations, you need to have patience. Crypto-currencies are a very risky business and you can not do without losses.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 10:08:31 AM
if in my opinion hold first or do not sell first coin you have, hopefully future will be better
Pages:
Jump to: