Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 5. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 09:56:03 AM
You do not say which coin you bought ..Now is a difficult time for all coins ..But if these coins have a future .. they still work on the project, and spread the news, then do not worry... When the market starts to grow,  such working projects will go up, too.
It is true that when the market grows, many coins will give huge pluses. So do not worry about it.
Activity: 98
August 04, 2018, 09:42:58 AM
People also carry their own fear for example, some people are afraid of digital money, some people are afraid that they are investing in the wrong direction, people are afraid of investment losses, we should be confident and Take risks to business
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

Cant blame you if some of your balance you bought during All time High , you will lose only if you will sell at lose but if you wanna minimize the loses then you can sell at 20 - 30% loses but after that I guess it's your wise decision if you could take the loses you lose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 09:34:23 AM
Fear is what professional traders are relying on, for those that sell at low prices after buying in at a high price. Pros will do the complete opposite but for them to do it, they need newbies to sell now when the market is down
Activity: 518
August 04, 2018, 08:47:10 AM
Instead of fear and panic, better not look at your portfolio or if you have extra money try to accumulate more coins to do dollar cost averaging. Investing in any markets is really risky that is why it is better to invest only the amount you can afford to lose. HODL would be the best option and try not to sell at loss
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 08:27:17 AM
we should trade every now and then rather than selling the coins in panic mode will put us in difficulty of losing the entire stake
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
With such a strong fall, I try to buy coins in parts from my capital! But I think that below 7,000 dollars for Bitcoin, we will not sink.

Investors who have invested, they have to take risks, many people invest altcoin outside the top 100, it has a lot of risk, but they fear or glad if your investment increases. up to 5 times
Activity: 95
August 04, 2018, 08:20:56 AM
There are many coins like BTC,BCH, ETH  and the fear for holding depends on type of coins you are holding.if you are holding BTC ,you can hold them for long term as most probably there is a chance of increase in price in near future.
And in ETH there is chance for increase but not as of BTC.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
August 04, 2018, 08:01:06 AM
You do not say which coin you bought ..Now is a difficult time for all coins ..But if these coins have a future .. they still work on the project, and spread the news, then do not worry... When the market starts to grow,  such working projects will go up, too.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 04, 2018, 05:45:52 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
fear is the obstacle in trading and in getting what you want. but really, what scares you more - lack of money or idea that you're not that good as you expected? it's a psychology trick Wink
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
Don't panic, don't sell everything now. You don't like the idea, I'm sure. Wait until it starts to grow and then decide for yourself. In the long run, you can get more. And the market began to grow.
Activity: 420
August 03, 2018, 07:59:04 AM
When I look at my coins, I get a feeling of anxiety, their cost decreases every day.  Now it remains to wait for a better time to sell them.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 07:44:11 AM
I am aware too about this feeling of fear because I am aware of the uncertainty in this crypto world but my resort to this is just always be attentive and do not invest too much, that way I am able to balance my fear and hope.
Activity: 452
August 03, 2018, 07:24:28 AM
If it’s just one of the coin depreciation, I don’t think it’s necessary to panic, but now it seems that all the coins are madly depreciating. Every day there is a lot of negative news about cryptocurrencies. We can’t go back to the good time of cryptocurrency in last year.
I agree that at the moment there is a risk of losing what we have made over a long period, the market is very unstable, it frightens and gives reason to think that the crypto currency may burst, but I do not think so
Activity: 490
August 03, 2018, 05:40:16 AM
If it’s just one of the coin depreciation, I don’t think it’s necessary to panic, but now it seems that all the coins are madly depreciating. Every day there is a lot of negative news about cryptocurrencies. We can’t go back to the good time of cryptocurrency in last year.
Activity: 378
August 03, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
If you have several coins, do not be afraid that one of them will cost very little or practically nothing. But if you have concentrated all the capital on one coin, then it is better to sell everything or buy other coins.
Activity: 65
August 03, 2018, 05:21:19 AM
You're probably in a huge loss currently so why sell. Just wait till you're a little bit up and when you don't believe in the project you can sell. Selling at a huge loss just doesn't make any more sense. The whole market is down , why not wait till things are moving for the better?. Just hodl.
Activity: 753
August 03, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
It all depends on what kind of coins you hold, and how the project develops. Personally, I want to earn as many coins as I can and keep them until I'm satisfied with their price. At the moment, of course, it's better not to sell anything, because there is a "drain".
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
August 03, 2018, 05:13:43 AM
It depends on what coin you are holding. If you want to gain more in your investment then HODL it until it reaches your target price of selling. It is starting to bull run and almost all alts are going up right now maybe your coin is one of them you should take a look at the market and check it if you gain or not.

Activity: 140
August 02, 2018, 05:35:18 PM
Well if you believe in the future of this tokens/coins you are holding then you can't just but wait patiently for a possible rise since you are already at loss.
Pages:
Jump to: