Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 12. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
April 03, 2018, 03:33:52 AM
There is noway that yours balance will become 0. Crypto is the future, so it will grow and grow! The market crash in last few day is a good signal for nex grow up months. Just believe in crypto and you will get pay off someday.  Cheesy
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
April 03, 2018, 02:42:26 AM
Everyone is having this issue, but what I want to say is how was your portfolio before December and January period. People need to realise now that is either you decide now to take your loss and move on or you wait and see what become of the market. I feel the winter is coming to an end
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 02:31:59 AM
Well it completely depends on which coins you have in your balance currently. If they are among the good, top 10-15 coins, you can just hold them. If they are comparatively newer coins and they're going down, you might just want to sell them. You should hold the good coins as they should be going up again soon. After such drops, the market would need some time to recover.
I was a day trader.But unfortunately bitcoin price huge dropped and my altcoin price now only 25% on previous price.Moreover 2 month later I need a big amount for make a offline real business.I don't know can i success. ?Cry
Activity: 331
April 03, 2018, 01:45:21 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
you have to do in a situation like this, do not you sell the coin you have, and the situation is clear that you know if you sell you will lose. so save and wait is the right move. so that the capital you spend can come back and have fun if you get a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 242
April 03, 2018, 01:30:43 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Many bought in December, although then there was a small indicator of the crisis. It's just that no one expected that it would last so long. And now I do not see the point of selling anymore, when the balance of the whole portfolio has decreased by 70%, even if it already lies to the end, it will not be worse.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
April 03, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
that's the common mistake of some holders, they buy altcoins at a higher value, and if they earn profit, they wont sell it and still gonna hold it. without knowing the reason of that increasing value is only hype. well, since you already hold it until today, you must wait and hold it until the time come that its price will rise again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 03, 2018, 12:27:50 AM
It depends on what token you hold, and if it's a worthless token, then I suggest you sell it all.
If the prospect of holding tokens remains positive, it is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
April 03, 2018, 12:27:14 AM
During the general fall of the crypto-currency market, selling its coins is very stupid, since such actions will only lead to losses. Now we definitely need to hold them and expect the market to grow again. At this time, you can only audit your coins and exchange unpromising coins for those that can later bring good profits.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
PISTI
April 03, 2018, 12:24:07 AM
My advice is not to buy at an all time high, and consider diversifying your assets. It's obvious too many people are getting into cryptocurrencies without understanding the risks. I also don't recommend selling at lows.
Most newbies assume that the market will always trend high and thats thier biggest mistake.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 12:20:26 AM
My advice is not to buy at an all time high, and consider diversifying your assets. It's obvious too many people are getting into cryptocurrencies without understanding the risks. I also don't recommend selling at lows.
Activity: 532
April 03, 2018, 12:10:05 AM
investing in cryptocurrency is always risky. better hold for now and be patience. worrying would not do any good it will make you stress.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
April 03, 2018, 12:06:31 AM
for now I just hold it because I'm sure all will return normal kekeadaan even will experience a fairly rapid increase because we all also can not predict the possibility that going forward later
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:58:48 PM
Trading psychology are based on fear, fear of missing out, fear of loss. That's how human reacts to the uncertainty. My advice is if you are a good trader, you can daytrade. if you are not a good trader, just buy the best coins gradually during the dip, dont check your balance for years, only invest the amount that you are willing to lose.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
April 02, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

This year having red tide in cryptocurrencies is very alarming. Many of us hoping that it will rise soon so that we can recover on what we lose. For now, I do still hold my coins as i do have some extra money left for allowance and not yet need what i invest in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
the only time when you will record lost in business is when you have miss sold goods with a less worth value.. since the coin is still in your wallet you don't have to panic just keep calm and wait till the coin market has regained it a normal value then go back and check the price again and you will see that your wallet will make you smile once again instead of selling it off now and regret later.
Activity: 406
April 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
I think the asset is saved first because the price is often decreased so that losses can be avoided and there is still an opportunity for you to return the initial capital if suddenly the price back up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:45:48 PM
Are you willing to take the risks? If yes, then you should hold a little bit more but keep on checking the value. Be wise enough when to sell and hold the coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
April 02, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
Selling now would basically be giving up.

It would be like this:
There's a race that you really want to participate in and do well in.
You pay a fee to get in the race and start running.
After awhile you get tired and are afraid you won't finish.
So what do you do?

You quit and the thing you were afraid of becomes a reality.

Oh, and you also lost your money with nothing to show for it.

So this is where the two most important rules of investing come in, this is true for crypto or any type of investing:

#1) Never invest more than you are willing to lose.

#2) When the market is down, buy.  When the market is up sell.  Don't know what to do and are stressed and anxious?  HOLD!

If you follow these two, you will be guaranteed success and profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:27:40 PM
I think my balance is a bit worrying recently. Last year is still up to the amount that i satisfy.  But now the price keep on dropping. I will not put any fresh money into crypto to prevent not much big losses in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
The most stupid solution in today's situation is to sell coins in a big loss.  Of course, I can not give you guarantees that in the near future, growth will begin.  But the crypto currency market is not over, it's just its beginning.  And to be successful in this market - you need to act, even if there is fear.
Pages:
Jump to: