Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 7. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
soon prices will start to rise. and there is a chance that they will return to December prices
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
July 23, 2018, 04:25:26 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Everyone has a situation like yours, because the prices for December of the last year are very low, and the value of assets has dropped significantly in price. But personally, I'm still waiting for the market recovery and rising prices for my coins. Watch the situation, the market will sooner or later recover.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
First of all, you need to decide on the coins that you will leave in your portfolio, you need to balance reliable and risky tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 03:50:04 PM
why do you worry, do not panic and we must continue to work in this direction, I think that soon everything will change for the better and the market will start to grow.
Now in this situation it's better to really just wait for the improvement of the situation on the market, because selling your portfolio with a big minus is completely unreasonable. You did not lose your investment until you sold your coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 02:02:41 PM
All cryptocurrency investment tips depend on the composition of the portfolio.
Initially, the portfolio was to consist of 50% of long-term investments: coins from the top 10. With maximum capitalization, the most stable and less volatile.
The rest of the portfolio is up to you.
More risky investments in different ratios.
And this part of the portfolio can be easily manipulated: sell, change, buy more, etc.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

I think it depends on which coin you are talking about. But overall, since the beginning of this year, the market has been in a very poor condition, and it is yet to rise again. So I think you can see your balance again risen. I would advise you not to worry.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
July 23, 2018, 11:39:22 AM
a difficult choice but it depends on what assets you have for example, your asset potentially would be nice better hold for a long time, but if its asset is not so good better sell
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 11:19:10 AM
I think this fear is more or less inherent to all in the crypto world. I also experience a sudden exchange or wallet is hacked, or when a transfer of money, they will not come
Activity: 300
July 23, 2018, 05:41:00 AM

yes , thats why we have to strive to get more tokens/coins in bounties and holding token for longtime so that we cannot easily get 0 balance in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 23, 2018, 05:38:03 AM
the market , can go to 0 anymoment at any time.

so consider that your money can evaporate while you are sleeping.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:15:30 AM
I know in the future your portfolio will increase so much because many coins run into the moon at the right time and if you believe in the crypto market, still buy and buy for profit not sell it just what is happening now
Activity: 42
July 21, 2018, 07:55:30 PM
Everybody is having this issue, however what I need to state is the way was your portfolio before December and January period. Individuals need to acknowledge now that is it is possible that you choose now to assume your misfortune and proceed onward or you keep a watch out what happen to the market. I feel the winter is arriving at an end
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
It has being a persistent bear season in the market for a long time now. Let's just hope we will see a reversal soon
Activity: 57
July 20, 2018, 04:33:56 AM
In my own opinion, empty balance is not good, because market can change at any time either increase or decrease, and if it is increased and you have empty your balance at that time it will be like you lose because you have empty your balance when is increased.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 04:24:37 AM
If the seller, of course, you will experience major loss. don't do it if I became you. the value of the loss was not in crypto, crypto amount owned is still the same. just wait for price alone back to a high point or even more from previous purchases.
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
Its hold on the off chance that you offer then you lose your cash be tolerance and stay what you are. Ine of my companion he hold his btc for 2yrs with ave of 700-900 preceding then it went down to 200-300 look the persistence he gangs, now he is upbeat to sold his coin at high prive, yet now is diverse heaps of altcoins then it was unquestionably a hold. Perhaps endeavor to movement or do anything not crypto related its difficult to choose now when showcase is so bearish, dependably think if there's a short then bullish is there too. Think you are not the only one so be quiet. Good fortunes
Activity: 448
July 13, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
I think you can sell a part of it. Then buy a part at the low level and wait for the market to recover slowly. Because you don't know when the market will recover. If the price fluctuates very much. You can try to get a profit by buying and selling.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
July 13, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
You're not alone, I'm too tired to see what my balance decreases every day. Therefore, we can only wait for the growth of the market. Be patient.

I have 4 and more bitcoins in my wallet mate. See my situation now, I really worry that value goes cheap in the market and other altcoins are not good for investment now if the coins really go bigger in the market bro.

Please check the good coins like btc, eth, xmr, zec and neo as the investment. So with these coin you can expect the future growth for these coins and you can make more money with it.
Activity: 77
July 13, 2018, 04:43:47 PM
I don't think we should sell. Quick sale, to good does not always lead. Then you'll only regret it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
You're not alone, I'm too tired to see what my balance decreases every day. Therefore, we can only wait for the growth of the market. Be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: