Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 9. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 09:17:50 AM
Don't be afraid. The market will recover soon and again you will have your previous balance or may be more than that very sooner  Smiley. Recently we can see an uptrend of the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
July 08, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
Empty is fearable and sometimes unbearable because it wasn't easy to lose all of your earnings. It is wasting of time if happens. So I would like to suggest it is okey to feel fear but don't be controlled by fear but control your fear in order not to slave to it. You can hold or invest into some potential altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 09:13:14 AM
If you are afraid - you need to withdraw money from crypto, there is a very risky business and it pays off with a vengeance - you can increase your investments several times.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 08, 2018, 09:04:57 AM
As you already hold your coins in the bad market I would suggest you to continue to hold your coins soon market will reverse and you will see increase in value of your coins and you can check and analyse your coins again that if you feel some coin has no potential that coins you can sell and buy some good potential coins and do not fear you can participate in bounties and airdrop so that you can have more coins that way you can increase your portfolio value too.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
July 07, 2018, 12:27:05 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

That will not be happen if you believe in crypto market, still buy and buy for a profit don't sell it just what happening right now because i know in future your portfolio will increase so much because many coins is running to the moon in the right time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 11:12:49 AM
Save and hold. It will result in the long term and be assured of it. Crypto is always growing and even the better so that it began to be used for the transaction. so I think the blank value for in the future will not be possible. that could definitely happen is still able to increase the value of an existing at this moment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 10:49:12 AM
Do not give in to panic. Be optimistic. There's no need to fear to have an empty balance in the future. As long as you are hard-working, determined, and persevere to achieve your goals, empty balance can't stop you. Don't fear but being optimistic in times of struggling makes you survive. Never lose hope and keep on aiming your goals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 07, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Patience and control of emotion is very important in here. Do not let your fear control you. If you sell now, you might end up losing all your money. I recommend that you wait for the market to recover. When the market is bullish, that is the right time to sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

I take that the balance you are talking about is your coin's value in fiat and not the balance of your coin. The OP is misleading for some people so please make your post clear next time.

It is inevitable to see the value of your coins to decrease since this is cryptocurrency we are talking about. But if you have a strong coin in you such as Bitcoin or Ethereum then you have nothing to worry about because they will eventually increase in value. Hold as long as you can afford these coins to lose. Sell if you need to but not because you are feeling hopeless. Feelings are not good for trading  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 07, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
Perhaps you will not fully return your investments and the exact future of the crypto-currency market is unknown. But right now it is not worth selling, because now there is an annual crypto-currency vacation. This is when a lot of people and large enterprises sell their crypto-currency assets and go on a summer vacation. Approximately in the middle of autumn, people and enterprises will again start buying crypto-currency assets, which will lead to an increase in the cost of crypto currencies.
Activity: 602
July 07, 2018, 10:13:10 AM
What do you afraid for? There is nothing to worry if you continue working on it, while you are waiting for the payment of your last and a just finish bounty, why don't you joined another one, so that your balance will remain or increase not empty that you are afraid for. Do not stop and continue working and be fearless of your balance in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 07, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
fear is certainly there in everyone who has a coin that existed before december last
year which has a very expensive price and now the position of the coin is cheap just
as I have but I am very confident for the future of the coin will definitely have a
very high price exceeds the price at the time of the ICO,
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 07, 2018, 10:11:10 AM

I guess it's not just you, there are many people who experience similar things especially in this decline. I personally have a fair amount of altcoin results from bounty and some investment. almost all its value is lost by more than half. and sometimes makes me quite sick. but if it refers to the future progress I think there is a lot of chance the market will be re-pumped
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
Yeah that is bad some of the exchange are getting some of your coins in due time as they will get a fee for holding and securing your crypto on their wallet. Too bad they had an exchange like that. Anyway here in the Philippines we do have a local exchange and unfortunately they had a high transaction fee every time you do transaction with them so holding crypto is the best thing to do with that kind of exchange.
Activity: 168
July 07, 2018, 09:58:52 AM
I am a newbie and the first time I participate in the signature. Therefore, too, I can not say what to do with the coin. But they tell me that it is better to keep coins for not a month, but several years. Then they will cost much more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
July 07, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

I think as long as you hold one of the big protocols out there then you would not be in that situation ahead. I suggest you study the art of investing and learn market cycles. You can watch 5 market cycles by chris dunn on youtube if you want. That is a very good and informative video.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
Hmm, everyone is experiencing the same thing, but maybe if you go in december your current portfolio will probably be reduced by more than half. But if what you hold is the right coin, it looks like waiting for the next swing will be able to recover your losses.
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 09:28:01 AM
Investing in crypto is still risky thing. Only invest what you can afford. If the crypto starts to get adoption, obviously there comes many benefits but this doesn't happen instantly. It takes time to adopt.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 09:26:01 AM
It depends on what kind of coins you bought and want to sell or hold in the long run. In any case, I think that it is better to keep, as the market will recover, just worth the wait.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
The main thing you already go in the right direction.  You are on the cryptography forum. Dismiss doubt and go ahead.  Even if you failed, do not be afraid.  There is a good saying.  Any failure brings with it an equal or greater success.
Pages:
Jump to: