Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 15. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 02, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
Selling your token Will be a big mistake.Don't do that.Just hold it.If you lose already a lot of money there is not to worry.Yeah, there is an always 0.0000001% chance that crypto goes to zero(Not all).But that's not possible though.So keep your nerve strong don't panic and hold.At least sell those on your buying price.This downtrend will finish maybe it can take time but for sure it will finish.Just HOLD.Plus you can buy more crypto this time.In my opinion, this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 04:25:52 PM
Don't sell when the market is red. If you sell coins now, you probably will regret about that. Market will not always be red, that's temporary step of it's evolution.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 04:22:42 PM
If the coin is really good, I advise to HODL. In such a market try to evict all hamsters from the market. So I do not advise you to fixate the loss.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
April 02, 2018, 04:18:00 PM
If your holdings have any potential for rise - you need to hold and wait for "green days" In those time every shitcoin will explode, as it was in December 2017. But if your coins are very week or close to scam - sell now and buy something more valuable later, when btc/eth will rise in a pair to $$$.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
April 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

No need to worry. Continue to work further. In the future, the trend will change, and everything will grow again. Do not waste time and nerves on this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
April 02, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Hold - don't sell on price lows, wait for profits and try to earn more crypto with bounty and airodrops
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 03:43:24 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
Pages:
Jump to: