Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 3. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 03:11:07 AM
Empty balance? I have never thought of this happening to my accounts where I will be having none in my wallet. No matter what I may be going through,I had to still hodl some coins to become a true reflection in my wallet.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
Don't sell when the market is down, you'll only lose your money. It's even more painful to see the market appreciate right after you sell your COINS. It may be better to be patient and long - term.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:04:07 AM
All of us are afraid os seeing this sotuation because we work too much to have money and it will be very worring if we see theempty balance in the nearest time as well.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 10:14:37 AM
Cryptocurrency phenomena started the emergence of new phobia and fears - Fear for empty balance is another example.
To minimize risks of your portfolio you should be quick while balancing from one asset to another.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

this is what happens if you just follow the bounty campaign and don't find out any knowledge that you can get in the discussion in this forum. there is a lot of knowledge that you must know, especially in the ico investment field. in each ico has the vision and mission recorded on white paper. you must check and read and analyze it to ensure its success. so you will know that the ico that you follow will have a time lag to grow until you get a substantial profit.
Activity: 247
August 22, 2018, 09:54:41 AM
In investment, of course, the important thing is courage to take risks, this is what true investors must have to be able to get big profits someday.
Activity: 921
August 22, 2018, 09:48:53 AM
I think you should keep your coins in the long run. Sell now is not the best solution, now is the right time to buy, but definitely not to sell.
Activity: 182
August 22, 2018, 09:45:31 AM
Just keep your coins in your wallet even if it takes a long time. Just be careful with your wallet because hackers are just around the corner. I know someday your coins will have a value.
Activity: 938
August 22, 2018, 09:42:09 AM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?

keep the coins that you have no matter how, don't despair, keep fighting and keep on encouraging you to get more coins like following a campaign, it's a profitable way too.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 09:41:43 AM
my advice is not to invest everything in 1 coin. you need to distribute the risks and buy a few different coins, in your opinion prospects. thus you will protect yourself. on failure.
Activity: 574
August 22, 2018, 09:39:28 AM
To prevent the future from being horrified by an empty balance, all security measures should be carried out for your funds. Just need to monitor the market and know when to go to fiat.
Activity: 37
August 22, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
I wouldn't not worry, I think most projects will do well once the bulls return in force
Activity: 226
August 22, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
You bought with the highest price. But don't panic, the market will change in next time, I very believe that. If you don't want to hold, you can learn about trading and earn profit, like me.
Just be positive as always because it can ruined your decision making how you handle your earnings right now, be fearless in terms of volatility because we surely expect further in a future, they can hesitate to fall crypto because it, supports by many.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
August 22, 2018, 09:34:48 AM

keep and wait for the "green" market, growth is bound to be, it's not entirely clear when)
In comparison with December, you will receive a big minus from the sale of your coins
be patient and wait.
Yes, the loses right now was too big and if OP still not decided, better to keep everything on hold day will come and the value will bounce back, it will take some time but believing it will happen will keep you holding those coins, you don't have any choice unless you are willing to accept that failure and loses big part of your investment.
Activity: 70
August 22, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
You bought with the highest price. But don't panic, the market will change in next time, I very believe that. If you don't want to hold, you can learn about trading and earn profit, like me.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 09:31:44 AM
You better assist those coins you have on how strong they are to the market interns of adoptions as the the market changes your coins should develop faster to launch their products and services if they have...if they don't have then you need to decide to sell or trade to other good coins. This bearish trends affects all currency and you need to buy those quality coins that has bright future and sell those shitcoins.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 22, 2018, 09:31:10 AM

keep and wait for the "green" market, growth is bound to be, it's not entirely clear when)
In comparison with December, you will receive a big minus from the sale of your coins
be patient and wait.
Activity: 51
August 22, 2018, 09:27:29 AM
Waiting for a better situation in the future is good. But you should estimate how long you can wait and be safe for yourself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 09:25:20 AM
I think that such a fear comprehends every trader, but what is fear? Do you think that you will simply lose your money? In any case, loss of funds is the result of actions, so consider your actions very carefully.
Activity: 191
August 22, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I also alike you, invested on the end of last year when the market was growing strongly and I believed that the market will still go up more, so I hold it till now. My capital is just only 1/5 of the beginning, but I continue to holding because selling at this time is no different than a loser
Pages:
Jump to: