Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear for empty balance in future.. - page 4. (Read 2390 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
This fear is clear at all, unpredictable situation of the cryptocurrency market can't allow to sleep calm every day because you think about your future work and money, I know it...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
I figure you should hold as of now. In the event that these are great altcoins I trust that when the market uptrend the estimation of your altcoins will increment. On the off chance that you are keeping these terrible altcoins, the venture is dead then it is best to consider the great incentive to pitch them to reinvest in a superior altcoin. Or on the other hand you need to leave this crypto market and feel no future for crypto then offer everything.
Activity: 41
August 18, 2018, 01:06:53 AM
You are not the only one. Everything I can state is that, have tolerance. You may hold it at a while when the cost gets low. Consider how you can gain a greater amount of it decisively.
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
August 17, 2018, 07:58:30 PM
Future is what we always look up to, It is important to have saving for the future.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:44:17 PM
Have often to be the advice of some experts for one to participate with the amount he can afford to lose, I think this is because of the reason....
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 07:36:48 PM
If you have the patience to hold, you need not to be afraid of what would happen. Most times, we lack the ability to hold till the right time. You cannot also have an empty balance, you can only have a reduced portfolio.

Right now hold isn't right decision. Market is bullish in the end of 2017, and this correction can continue for several months. I don't know if market can recover to the previous levels...
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 07:36:29 PM
Do not fear to hold your coins if do you think it is valuable. If you know the risks at first you will not feel the fears so patient and hold your wallet will not be empty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 07:32:35 PM
If you have the patience to hold, you need not to be afraid of what would happen. Most times, we lack the ability to hold till the right time. You cannot also have an empty balance, you can only have a reduced portfolio.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 17, 2018, 06:11:34 PM
In this world, fear is common but it will never gave confidence to go on next level. So always think positive and remove fear in your mind. The market trend will be definitely changed in future, you're just seeing this year market trend. This year is bad for crypto world, but market will pump at end of this year. So continue your work smartly.
If you like to secured all your earning much better to convert it immediately in order to avoid empty balance in a future but if you think positivity that has a good potential in a future have courage to face risks and wrong reminders by others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
August 17, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
I am very afraid for my crypto balance.At present I have some coin.I brought this coin previous december month.But at this time my balance to become very small.So I feel fear for see empty balance in future.Any one can advice me now what i am doing.Will I sell or hold my coins?
You are old in the field
You have experience
And you have experienced such conditions before
Why are you afraid?
hold only
Do not worry the market will rise.
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 06:07:53 PM
Fear for empty balance in future, but why did you need to fear,  you don't need it you can lose yu our money but don't rush to sell or  to invest in any project that will scam you
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
In this world, fear is common but it will never gave confidence to go on next level. So always think positive and remove fear in your mind. The market trend will be definitely changed in future, you're just seeing this year market trend. This year is bad for crypto world, but market will pump at end of this year. So continue your work smartly.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 06:01:39 PM
If this is one of the fundamental altcoins of the top 10-20 then wait and do not worry. They will recover with the market.
most persons do not understand that the crypto market is cyclical, it took me a while to get that, now I  dont sell in panic at every dip
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
Yeah, as time goes by many users are still hoping to have a great amount of profit in the future but somehow we can't blame then as they afraid of lossing much more money as they just try their luck here in crypto currency community. I believe that those users still holding their different shares will definitely recover and for sure it can have a great profit, though we don't idea when it will be happen as we need to extend our patience as time goes by.
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 05:46:33 PM
There is always a chance that the value of any cion can become zero, this happen when there are no community backing it, essentially when it gets abandoned
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 05:43:31 PM
If this is one of the fundamental altcoins of the top 10-20 then wait and do not worry. They will recover with the market.
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 05:18:45 PM
Dread not on account of you as of now have the future in your grasp. You should think deliberately, not simply twice, but rather thrice before clicking that offer catch. In the event that you truly do require the cash however, there is nothing incorrectly in offering and cut misfortunes. Yet, in the event that you have contributed what you can bear to lose in any case, simply hold it in and sit tight for a bullish inversion. Simply be understanding and figure out how to redirect yourself from your interest in crypto and appreciate life outside your screen.
August 12, 2018, 08:15:39 PM
As I would see it, void adjust isn't great, since market can change whenever either increment or diminish, and in the event that it is expanded and you have void your adjust around then it will resemble you lose on the grounds that you have void your adjust when is expanded.
August 11, 2018, 08:37:17 PM
Spare and hold. It will bring about the long haul and be guaranteed of it. Crypto is continually developing and even the better with the goal that it started to be utilized for the exchange. so I think the clear an incentive for later on won't be conceivable. that could happen is as yet ready to expand the estimation of a current right now.
Activity: 141
August 09, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

The main thing to invest in good companies! But sometimes even the best companies fall. I still think that the crypt will grow to the very top! And most importantly, protect your wallet. I can advise a very promising company.

https://servadvisor.co/
Pages:
Jump to: