Pages:
Author

Topic: Fifth alt coin thread last four got too big. - page 6. (Read 47179 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
I completely forgot that I have a RX370 (Asus Strixx) that I have decommissioned last year (its was a low performer in ETH and ZEC) - I wanted to sell it off but got very low bids for it then forgot about it.... recycled her mobo since its a H81.... I think the RX370 will have a new lease of life mining Monero.

400h/s per card maybe possible on this card.

x 8 Asus R7-370 4GB

= 3200h/s ?!!

I wonder if GTX-750ti (I think less than 100 bucks) can be re-purposed for a mean low-cost XMR mining machine or 1050ti hmmmm ?

@cvsea,

Use sgminer-gm v5.5.5-NH, I use smOS

3500h/s = 6 x RX 470-4GB Gigabyte G1

1230/core and 1650/mem (cranked up the core, but lower the memory clocks)

Note: these cards are BIOS-modded for ETH mining.
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----
Whats up guys, ive been super busy with other stuff, not had a lot of time to deal with mining and such... been so nice to not have to touch my rigs for an entire week and just check on them every morning that they are all still up via Awesome Miner, such an amazing software to use once you figure out how to use it fully...

Anyways, Phillip... that CPU you bought doesnt need a double fan really AIO, my friend has a AMD 1800X w/ single fan 120mm AIO and his never exceed 52c...

Had a lot of new changes to my crypto stuff recently.. still testing the bot at super low btc trade limits, but been testing a GunBot for 6 days now, running 28 pairs and im up 19% on the BTC on that bot only Bittrex account. First 2 days it took a few bad trades due to settings being super aggressive out of the box, granted it was still positive overall, just it made like 200ish trades in 48hrs and was only up like 0.3% overall on my btc on the account.. so i adjusted them to more tighter settings after mapping each pair on coinigy and kinda getting an average drop below lower BB to target for... that had good odds of pulling a profit... now it only averages 1-5 trades a day on 28 pairs, but so far it has not made a bad trade with the lower gain target per trade, currently setup to only net 0.25% profit per trade after fees... but im limiting it to 55,000sat BTC per coin to trade right now...

I got in touch with Guntar 2 weeks ago and tried his bots - but been so busy with other stuff - cant wait to study the bots again... will PM you later for tips. Day trading is tough and intense, the bot will help a lot ... there is no such thing as a bad profit - better smaller profits and accumulate rather than scoring big ....need to have very high luck factor

Ya im still trying to understand how to setup the bot myself, many of the post and documentation on the bot are conflicting, or the bot actually doesnt perform an action like it suppose to..

Example, default it comes setup for BB buying and BB selling, since its the easiest to comprehend i guess.. but after watching a few trades, it was not truly targeting correctly, i felt like the upper BB was glitching, because randomly it was displaying an upper BB of what the EMA was stating... so i moved away from that and now using Step gain method, which i mapped on coinigy to see if i bought x% below EMA, what was my likelyness to be able to sell out on that trade... mapped it out on multiple days the price reach the x% i was aiming for and adjusted each pair currently based off these settings.. The hardest part is the Pump and Dumps, i was not aware of how many pump and dumps occur daily on coins, i have my Margins for panic selling @ 3% currently, default is 60%... granted ive had a few times i bought into a coin and immediately sold it for a loss of 3%, but on CANN yesterday the bot bought in, and sold for 3% loss immediately, but the price of that position plummet like 64%, so 3% vs 64%.....so far ive had way more trades positive vs negative... last 12 hours, i had 44 positive trades and 6 negative trades.. ranging from 0.5% profit to 5% profit... mostly around 1% since im still trying to make heads or tales on the step gain settings.. confusing as heck and the dev has yet to respond to my questions, keeps telling me he has promoters for that.... but they all post conflicting info...

Right now, im still testing with LOW amounts of BTC, just to risk very little.. but after a few days of testing ill decide to pump more into it...even at the super low BTC limits, i made $13 in the last 12 hours off the bot in btc profits going off the BTC decimals, now USD value...

When you go to set yours up, set Mac Balance to 0.0000 and let the bot run on all the pairs you want to trade for an entire day, it will error every price update saying not enough btc to trade or below exchange min... it makes terrible trades tell the bot's log for that coin is filled in with like 300+ api price histories... i found... then turn it up to let it trade...

Played with it for awhile but maybe I dont understand his strategies and what parameters to use in his bot console -- anyways, Guntar said he can help step by step etc.... anyways, will join his Telegram group soon and learn more. I only trade in Bitrex currently.
Activity: 284
Merit: 102
Looks like my rx cards that mem and clock tweaks don't like xmr. Anyone know if that sounds about right ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Guys  trading is a mofo but can be fun.

Or just sit back and enjoy  the profits from zec mining.

5 1080 ti's

https://new.nicehash.com/miner/16yLHLoeyuCLPMXkVpC3gyrRYvwRGwjKJr

this is easy money.  no trades no hassles.

Phil.... run ccminer/cryptonight instead -- I think NH pays higher rates now vs equihash.

use the skunk build v2.2

crytonight even lower power and less heat are bonus

Did you move your amd farm to monero?
If so, which miner are you using if I may ask. I'm getting over 800h/s per card with sgminer-gm.

http://imgur.com/a/i2JmU

Things are even better pool side.

What cards and core/ram settings if you don't mind sharing?
My modded 470/480s and 570s do only 650-750 with Claymore and 1500 modded bios.
Modded 460 around 400, unmodded 460 around 350.

470 & 480 with Samsung memory. Custom 1750 straps for eth. Stock core, memclock between 2100 - 2200. Undervolted.
I had just switched from eth to see what speeds I'm getting and then just let it be. 

Try with sgminer-gm.

Hi, sgminer gives an error of not finding any cards, do you have any experience with this? Thanks

Might have something to do with gpu-platform. Set it to 0 if onboard graphics is disabled.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250

5 1080 ti's

Phil.... run ccminer/cryptonight instead -- I think NH pays higher rates now vs equihash.

use the skunk build v2.2

If so, which miner are you using if I may ask. I'm getting over 800h/s per card with sgminer-gm.

470 & 480 with Samsung memory. Custom 1750 straps for eth. Stock core, memclock between 2100 - 2200. Undervolted.
I had just switched from eth to see what speeds I'm getting and then just let it be. 

Try with sgminer-gm.

Hi, sgminer gives an error of not finding any cards, do you have any experience with this? Thanks

5 1080 ti's

use the skunk build v2.2

Try with sgminer-gm.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

5 1080 ti's

use the skunk build v2.2

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Anyone happen to use ETC + Jaxx?  I've not been able to send ETC in over a week, both on Android and Windows.  It just says "transaction failed'.  Missed a (very slight) run-up in ETC this week because of this.
Activity: 322
Merit: 233
Whats up guys, ive been super busy with other stuff, not had a lot of time to deal with mining and such... been so nice to not have to touch my rigs for an entire week and just check on them every morning that they are all still up via Awesome Miner, such an amazing software to use once you figure out how to use it fully...

Anyways, Phillip... that CPU you bought doesnt need a double fan really AIO, my friend has a AMD 1800X w/ single fan 120mm AIO and his never exceed 52c...

Had a lot of new changes to my crypto stuff recently.. still testing the bot at super low btc trade limits, but been testing a GunBot for 6 days now, running 28 pairs and im up 19% on the BTC on that bot only Bittrex account. First 2 days it took a few bad trades due to settings being super aggressive out of the box, granted it was still positive overall, just it made like 200ish trades in 48hrs and was only up like 0.3% overall on my btc on the account.. so i adjusted them to more tighter settings after mapping each pair on coinigy and kinda getting an average drop below lower BB to target for... that had good odds of pulling a profit... now it only averages 1-5 trades a day on 28 pairs, but so far it has not made a bad trade with the lower gain target per trade, currently setup to only net 0.25% profit per trade after fees... but im limiting it to 55,000sat BTC per coin to trade right now...

I got in touch with Guntar 2 weeks ago and tried his bots - but been so busy with other stuff - cant wait to study the bots again... will PM you later for tips. Day trading is tough and intense, the bot will help a lot ... there is no such thing as a bad profit - better smaller profits and accumulate rather than scoring big ....need to have very high luck factor

Ya im still trying to understand how to setup the bot myself, many of the post and documentation on the bot are conflicting, or the bot actually doesnt perform an action like it suppose to..

Example, default it comes setup for BB buying and BB selling, since its the easiest to comprehend i guess.. but after watching a few trades, it was not truly targeting correctly, i felt like the upper BB was glitching, because randomly it was displaying an upper BB of what the EMA was stating... so i moved away from that and now using Step gain method, which i mapped on coinigy to see if i bought x% below EMA, what was my likelyness to be able to sell out on that trade... mapped it out on multiple days the price reach the x% i was aiming for and adjusted each pair currently based off these settings.. The hardest part is the Pump and Dumps, i was not aware of how many pump and dumps occur daily on coins, i have my Margins for panic selling @ 3% currently, default is 60%... granted ive had a few times i bought into a coin and immediately sold it for a loss of 3%, but on CANN yesterday the bot bought in, and sold for 3% loss immediately, but the price of that position plummet like 64%, so 3% vs 64%.....so far ive had way more trades positive vs negative... last 12 hours, i had 44 positive trades and 6 negative trades.. ranging from 0.5% profit to 5% profit... mostly around 1% since im still trying to make heads or tales on the step gain settings.. confusing as heck and the dev has yet to respond to my questions, keeps telling me he has promoters for that.... but they all post conflicting info...

Right now, im still testing with LOW amounts of BTC, just to risk very little.. but after a few days of testing ill decide to pump more into it...even at the super low BTC limits, i made $13 in the last 12 hours off the bot in btc profits going off the BTC decimals, now USD value...

When you go to set yours up, set Mac Balance to 0.0000 and let the bot run on all the pairs you want to trade for an entire day, it will error every price update saying not enough btc to trade or below exchange min... it makes terrible trades tell the bot's log for that coin is filled in with like 300+ api price histories... i found... then turn it up to let it trade...
Guys  trading is a mofo but can be fun.

Or just sit back and enjoy  the profits from zec mining.

5 1080 ti's

this is easy money.  no trades no hassles.

Phillip, im still minig SIGT, because the profits have been super stable for me, i am making more off the sellings daily than mining another coin... Sigt tends to fluctuate SOOOO SOOO much on 99% of the days, so since im averaging around 1500-1700 coins mined a day with my rigs, i have been selling them daily and setting a auto buy order for 10% of my sell price, i have a built up list of these buy back orders and im still getting my daily BTC payout, because im not holding the SIGT coins daily really, remember i sold them for BTC each day, then tied that BTC up for another buy in for a guaranteed 10% profit if it ever does buy back in, i have a few of these pop off throughout the week.... so im cashing out my SIGT i mined for BTC daily and probably making 10-30% off that balance in week if the movement dips low enough...

I am staking just over 200k in SIGT, but most of those coins were bought back at 50-90% of what i mined them at.. basically increasing daily payouts by %.... i tried this on ZEC and LBRY, just not enough movement to get more than 1-2% out of each trade... so i have been sticking to the SIGT coins for now..

If i ever need BTC, i just go cancel some of the older orders that i placed that have not fullfilled and im instantly liquid back into btc...
Activity: 99
Hi guys,

I am using Alexis ccminer and while I was looking at its stats found some strange(for me) info:

Wait time   0mn5s

What this "wait time" means? The rig is Ubuntu with 3x1080ti mining skein. On another Ubuntu with 3x1070 there is not such thing.

5 1080 ti's

use the skunk build v2.2

legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

5 1080 ti's

use the skunk build v2.2

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
Guys  trading is a mofo but can be fun.

Or just sit back and enjoy  the profits from zec mining.

5 1080 ti's

this is easy money.  no trades no hassles.

Activity: 501
Merit: 500

Will your bot help me ?
I'm looking for something, to auto buy back at a lower choosen amout when a value is sold (at a higher value), then auto sell again if value move again after the buy order is done.
For now, I have for example my sell order at the exchange, and I have to check often to see if it went through, then I have to put the buy order manually , check again , and if purchase is done, set again a sell order manually... etc ...
Would the bot be able to do it directly ?
It appears many people here are interested, you shares will be appreciated again !
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'm curious about these bots.....where can I find more information?
legendary
---- winter*juvia -----

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I am angry that evga is being stupid with card sales restricions.  1 card of each model  but if there are 12 models you can buy 12 cards.

So if I want to do a matched card build  for a game I am fucked.  But If I want 12 different 1070's it is cool.

So the reality is they are being nice to  miners and not nice to a gamer thats wants to build an sli rig with matched cards.

you can order 1 of each  below

3 are sold out and 9 are not.   so a miner is just going to buy 9 cards.

I had a friend ask me to build him a 2 card sli build  using this card.

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-5170-KR

I purchased  it and could not get a second one.

So I ordered this one

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=08G-P4-5171-KR

basically same card with 2 fans not 1 fan

same price and it will do sli.

So how does the policy stop cards running out?

It does not  it simply makes the build look bad.    I wish management could understand  the effect of policies  that don't help in any way at all.

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

I am clueless  (last amd build was in 2007)   but i grabbed this one

.https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157757

Probably would work well, but dang that thing is EXPEN$IVE for a mining-rig motherboard.
 I'm generally paying ballpark $200 for motherboard AND CPU (bit under if I settle for a 4-core or 6-core, which would be more than enough for a pure mining rig - sadly the low-end AM3+ CPU supply seems to be drying up, as AMD ramps up more Ryzen in lower performance spots and probably has stopped making most of the FX line and lower-end parts).

I really wish someone would build a Ryzen motherboard with an 8x/8x/4x split instead of those 16x/4x splits (and if you're lucky a single PCI-E 2.0 4x 3'd slot) that didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Pages:
Jump to: