Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 2. (Read 20763 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 12:51:22 PM
Having united efforts, bounty hunters are really able to defend their rights. Given the chaos going on in the ICO market, we are simply obliged to hold on to one another.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 12:50:09 PM
For me as a bounty hunter it's ok to scam because I use only for working is Internet-Time-Pc/Laptop it's a part time job for me to enter in this world of bounties.
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
January 22, 2019, 12:46:39 PM
Well it is very common in the bounty world, so I advice you better check the bounty manager and see their previous campaign. If it has good reputation then you might consider join the bounty and if it's not I advice you not to join the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 22, 2019, 12:39:44 PM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
This might sound and look frustrating but i do not think there is anything anyone or anybody can do about that now. During those days when Bounty was still much appreciated BM/CM and Project Team Manager used to be scared of the word SCAM. But this days they hardly care about it or even consider it. I am in a group of Bounty hunters who claim to fight for their right, yet they still betrayed themselves as there was no unity among themselves. Maybe you should always read the General Rules and Regulations which part of it is, "We can always change the rules". So there is absolutely nothing you or anybody can do about it. Bounty hunters are always at the mercy of BM/CM as well as the project team manager.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 22, 2019, 12:32:48 PM
bounty hunters have no rights usually. all you can do is rise the noize between investors that devs are liers. if today they can cheat with bounty than later they will cheat with investors.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 12:17:24 PM
Most of the bounty managers are also bounty hunters so I wonder why they sit there and watch project's team to decrease bounty rewards after the end of the campaign. Maybe those managers will get their share of the left over bounty tokens that is why they connive with them.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 12:15:53 PM
You always need to fight with people who today are trying to deceive the hunters, trying by deceit and truth to deceive investors in the end. Everyone understands that if developers have deceived bounty hunters, it means they can deceive investors too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
January 22, 2019, 12:14:58 PM
yes i have that experience when the rule his change after pre sale ended, fron 25% for bounty signature to 5%, im angry about that, not only me all members too, but we can do nothing, and from this problem i know, this is one of the risks, so you must find good bounty manager to hide away this problem
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
January 22, 2019, 12:08:33 PM
when you are disqualified you better try to see yourself, from bounty campaign you should have rules that must be followed so that you can get stake, keep thinking positively it seems that there are some mistakes you made and you should be able to ask the bounty manager who handles the bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
January 22, 2019, 12:06:01 PM
Unfortunately, bounty hunters have no rights, the only thing that keeps employers from non-payment is negative campaigning.
Activity: 574
January 22, 2019, 12:02:38 PM
It seems like nothing can be done more now. I also experienced the same thing, namely not getting my rights or payment. Even though I have worked hard to promote the project. but what I got was not comparable and was not paid at all.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 22, 2019, 11:26:24 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Being a bounty hunter is very passive and there is no way to negotiate effectively on the project side because the rules are made by them.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
January 22, 2019, 07:57:45 AM
working as a bounty hunter is not easy. there are good and bad bounties and you have to be aware of that. i know it is not nice not to be rewarded after a lot of work, but it is just part of bounties. in the meantime i have accepted it and can live reasonably well with it.
it seems that we are in the same fate, I also assume that work as a bounty hunter is not an easy job.
especially with the provisions of the forum that are getting tougher and many projects are scam. it seems that we only have time and energy to become a bounty hunter.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 22, 2019, 07:51:49 AM
As a rule, bounty hunters have no rights, only public opinion which sometimes helps out!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
January 22, 2019, 07:49:00 AM
It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.
As a bounty hunter we do not have any rights! We didn´t sign any contract, we are doing it completely free. Oh, I forgot, we have rights, you are free to leave if you do not accept rules  Grin Cool.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
January 22, 2019, 07:46:23 AM
Thats the unfortunate part of bounty hunters. There's nothing agencies that will support and fight for hunters right. Somehow it is the duty of bounty managers to fight for hunters right if they are really in need. We should be careful joining in the campaigns to prevent scam projects. Anyway,at first you should read the terms and rules not to neglect any important details.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2019, 04:12:27 AM
It is already time to get used to the fact that the developers do not reckon with the hunters considering that they can do what they want, but as soon as the riot begins, many immediately go to the meeting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 03:40:07 AM
We bounty hunter are always taking for granted all what i think is that we are not recognise here, developer belief that investor matter most.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 03:30:26 AM
Hello friends,

As far as I know, there is no such organizations who will address the rights and concerns of the bounty hunters here in crypto space. The only thing they can do is to make a thread here in bitcointalk forum and must have a solid evidence inorder to caught the attentions of the people in here.
thats sad to hear.most of developers team now look like would not distributed reward for bounty hunter.they forget to us supporting their projects since the beginning till get success in their ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 03:15:33 AM
Hello friends,

As far as I know, there is no such organizations who will address the rights and concerns of the bounty hunters here in crypto space. The only thing they can do is to make a thread here in bitcointalk forum and must have a solid evidence inorder to caught the attentions of the people in here.
Pages:
Jump to: