Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 4. (Read 20763 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
January 21, 2019, 08:40:52 AM
usually the bounty rules are not fixed, sometimes they do impose new rules when calculating stake and you are not the only victim here I have experienced it and it seems we have to be more selective in following bounty especially for signatures because it will make time we like wasted in vain
Activity: 896
Merit: 10
January 21, 2019, 08:31:57 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Not only you get it i believe more than 0% of bounty hunters do get this pain before but what can we do about it? No we cannot do anything we can only treat this as a scam lesson or whatever name you give it to educate ourselves when choosing the next bounty to join.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
January 21, 2019, 08:12:10 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Sadly, there is very little you can do about it other than going to scam accusations and reporting what happened. If you don't mind releasing can you tell us which bounty was it and how were the rules changed? I think in the future there will be more work done by the people to make sure people don't get ripped off but for now you just have to do whats mentioned above and try to be little more careful next time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 08:02:48 AM
It happens so, and they have every right to do this, all this is indicated in the rules of the bounty, and so far nothing has been done about it!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 21, 2019, 07:55:59 AM
Well i didn't hear about some bounty organisation who protects the bounty hunters but i think that you can talk with the manager of the projects or contact a member from that project and tell them that you participated at the bounty campaign but didn't get your payment.They will eventually do something about it , if it's not a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 21, 2019, 07:47:55 AM
Hello friends,

I don't think there is an organization that can help you, because it is a risk that must be faced by bounty hunters, if you want to give a complaint, maybe you can do it to the bounty manager.
it hurts, but there's nothing you can do but look for another bounty that you can follow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 21, 2019, 03:04:09 AM
Everybody is just complaining and i dont think anyone is doing anything about it, the whole makes situation is terrible we know that and now the annoying people part is that most of this project are just using us and most are not ready to pay when the time comes, and i think starting a organization that would fight for bounty hunters right would probably would serve us write , because at the end of the day this ico would just pay the organization off and we would still be left paying d price
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 21, 2019, 02:45:43 AM
Hello friends,

I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they change the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Hmm, actually there's no organization like that. Bounty Hunters can't do anything to claim their right except spread the FUD about this scam project to make this project crash and make investor panic then cancel to invest on this project...

As a Bounty Hunter, we should be smart to choose the right bounty. That's why you need to learn how to choose a good project first before participate...
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 21, 2019, 02:38:15 AM
It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.

Right, it is true that the rules can be changed at time, but let's be frank with ourselves, just imagine one stupid rule(s) that will disqualified >90% of bounty participants.  If you had participated in such bounty with many weeks of hardwork, how how are going to feel? This is not a fair treatment at all, let's just call a spade a spade.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
January 21, 2019, 02:23:50 AM
Well you cant do anything about it. As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule when needed and its all up to the team. What I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager who review the project before engaging in it.

As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule

what rule ? every bounty do always have the same rules .  

I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager

even the manager is reputable , they wont still assure that the campaign is legit because they are only working to manage it  . they are not responsible for any payments  .

to op , theres nothing you can do about it because they are the owners  . if ever they turn onto scam youd better move on and try again your luck on other campaigns  .
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
January 21, 2019, 02:05:09 AM
Yes you are right but the one platform that is trying their best to fight for bounty hunters is bitcointalk but the only thing  they do is to give the bounty  manager red trust .. but some of the bounty  managers are fight for bounty hunters  ..  allot of bounty managers make sure  every valid participant get their token  ..  try to get good bounty  platform because  already allot of bounty  hunters are cheaters ..   
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 21, 2019, 02:04:13 AM
Well you cant do anything about it. As per almost all bounty here in bitcointalk they are stating that they can change the rule when needed and its all up to the team. What I can advise you is better look for a reputable bounty manager who review the project before engaging in it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
January 21, 2019, 12:36:29 AM
Regulations can be changed because there are many frauds and this has happened a lot. I personally have been for positive changes, and people who according to them deserve to receive tokens because they comply with regulations. And the participants received it, and for those who did not receive tokens, I think they used many accounts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
January 21, 2019, 12:28:05 AM
I feel your pain and i want to help but everyone will nothing to do on that situation because many ICO are now badly on negative ways and mostly are to scam people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 12:24:17 AM
Hello friends,

The only place possible to claim you bounty reward would be to the bounty manager or to the admin that managing the bounty reward. Other that that i think it would be impossible.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 21, 2019, 12:13:24 AM
Hello friends,

I feel you. I have experienced that, a lot of times actually. Even my partner have experienced that too. What we did was just let it go. Move on, although you have exerted an effort, still you can't do anything about it. It's not new to us. There's a lot of bounty campaign, but only few of them are not scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 21, 2019, 12:03:29 AM
I have experienced something like this and this has become my experience. And in the future looking for ICO projects must be more careful and not in a hurry. You have to spend time doing research so you don't get a project like that.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 08:36:23 PM
Hello friends,

I don't know what the exact reason why you didn't get your peanuts but most situation like that is prown into scammed project. One of there tricks is to change rules nearly end of the campaign. So we should be more vigilant who's handling the campaign and most of all reviewing of the project is very important before ingaged.

Activity: 462
Merit: 13
January 20, 2019, 07:58:36 PM
I don't really think there is a place where the punishment you want to be meted out to him. So one way or the other, people surrounding the project might go free with you not getting your reward. That is why we always preach the gospel of doing detail research on any project you join to avoid such situations.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
January 20, 2019, 07:48:42 PM
I experienced it several times and there were even bounty with long duration and with severe requirements but scam was a scam, in the end no one coin entered my wallet even though the distribution should have been done and the problem was that people really ignored the bounty hunter even when I sent a message, but still, even so I didn't want to stop being a bounty hunter and I was sure that you too
Pages:
Jump to: