Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 8. (Read 20763 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 07:58:59 PM
I also often experience things like that, but I can't help it, if the bounty team pays even though there are pieces, they can't be said to be scams. because it still pays.
and in general rules there is an explanation if the team can  change anything in the bounty.
being an organization like you say is not really needed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 07:58:34 PM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?
No, you won't find any. No bounty regulation for crypocurrency, hence no organization.

Hello friends,

I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

There could have been a reason which was spelled out in the rules from the beginning. Maybe you should have at least stated the reason for the disqualification.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
January 16, 2019, 07:52:14 PM
I think as of now theres no organization that can help us to report that bounty campaign that always not paid us. Even we follow the rules in bounty. This project or campaign needs to put their mind that bounty hunters is big help to them because if theres no bounty hunter some of that campaign will be nothing. Hoping that they will be fair to give our rewards.
Activity: 439
January 16, 2019, 07:41:04 PM
You don't have to worry about that. No such organ. Unfortunately bounty hunters have own to get out of this situation. We should be more attentive to the choice of the project to participate, because no one is responsible for the fact that the project will be a fraud.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 07:25:42 PM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

Yes. Sometimes the bounty rules change when the bounty is running and it hurts a lot. Is it to cut costs or there are other reasons but we as bounty hunters feel unfair. But that is the fate of a bounty hunter and we must not give up. Keep doing your best, one day luck will come to us.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 06:33:56 PM
That was sad because here there is no any organization for the bounty hunters to correct  and to remove the scam or those project changing the rule and regulations. We don't have any choice because if they change the rules and regulation of their campaign we need to follow or leave because they are the admin so that all complains was rejected.
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
January 16, 2019, 06:11:39 PM
Well it so hard when you get into such situation but the unfortunate thing there is no one to report to, they didn't force at all if they really changed the rules after the bounty. Don't worry that much just ignore them and move on.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 16, 2019, 05:46:40 PM
There is no organization to claim your issue about bounty distribution! Even lots of iICO/Bounty projects scammed last year but no one could track them under a law! This is very sad that they reduced the rewards! I faced this problem with Yumerium project. They reduced bounty budget significantly without a good reason! So, Don't worry, try to find another good bounty project or you can open a scam or negative thread about that project, and that thread can damage the reputation of that project.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 16, 2019, 05:17:02 PM
read the campaign conditions carefully before the participation, also pay attention to the number of participants
Activity: 434
January 16, 2019, 05:13:40 PM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.

You give a concrete example of the bounty campaign you are talking about so that people can express their opinions.
Speaking abstractly, it all depends on the changes made to the rules of the campaign bounty. If we talk about the rules, almost all of them have a reservation that the rules may change at the wishes of the bounty managers of the campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 16, 2019, 12:37:06 PM
If the bounty champions do not protect themselves, then no one else will protect them. Now even investors are poorly protected. Therefore, bounty hunters are in an even worse situation.
Activity: 378
January 16, 2019, 12:20:18 PM
It is stated in the rules of any bounty programme that the team has the right to change the rules. If you do not accept such rules, you can leave bounty hunting, because when you are entering this field you are accepting all the risks.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 16, 2019, 12:10:34 PM
Alas, there are no such organizations officially. All we can do is ensure that the manager is painted red for scam projects, dark deeds or not fulfilling his obligations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
January 16, 2019, 12:05:23 PM
Hello friends,

Well in that case, that's the bad side of crypto currency mate and we can do nothing about their rules if ever they change it all of a sudden.
That's their sacred rules of their policies in every bounty categories. That's why main weapon here as a bounty hunter is our trust that we are going to give in every bounty campaign project.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 11:57:28 AM
I have also found myself in a situation like this before too, but I just left everything for God since I do not even know this bounty manager am dealing with in person neither have I really gain much trust in their team. I will advise you to work with the bounty teams that you have worked with in the past and whom have earn your trust already. With that you should be safe to some extent.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 16, 2019, 11:54:13 AM
Hello friends,

Unfortunately, without an escrow account with Bounty manager, any project can change their bounty program rules, and you have no way against it. When we joined, we accepted the risk on our side.
Activity: 546
January 16, 2019, 11:42:42 AM
It seems to me that the position of people regarding the bounty is quite logical. People spend their time and they should receive their reward, as well as all other people who take part in the development and promotion of the project.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 16, 2019, 11:36:30 AM
If all of my ico's that I'd already join for sure I earn lot of money right now. Because those ico that you see in last year so many scams and don't if your gonna join or not such time need for this work and hope that all of bounty hunters promote a legit project always.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 11:20:42 AM
Agreeing with the conditions of participation in the company for the award, it remains only to accept them and hope that you carefully checked the company and made the right choice. This is acceptable as an additional income.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
January 16, 2019, 11:18:00 AM
Due to many scam projects, bounty hunters have been hit hard over the past one year, now the time has come something needs to be done about it. In my opinion, there should be an organization to see these things.
Pages:
Jump to: