Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 10. (Read 20763 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 16, 2019, 08:39:46 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
I think you should be familiar with that. Because the crypto market does not have laws and we are not protected, we always face risks. I have participated in more than 15 ICO projects and I have devoted a lot but have more than 4 scam projects. I was shocked a lot but now I am better and learned how to accept the bad thing.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
January 16, 2019, 08:39:38 AM

Its such tragic. I felt you because I have also participated to a bounty campaign where the team stopped the campaign and then postponed the ICO. I don't know when it will be back but there is no assurance of me getting paid for the months of work. I participated to its blog campaign too. I'd like to think they are going to resume.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 08:37:12 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Sadly, there is no such thing existing in any crypto forums or organization. I actually experienced that too many times already which made me to stop doing a lot of bounty campaigns and join only in a project that has good reputation for both dev and bounty manager. I thought that doing a lot of bounty campaigns will give you a lot of earnings but the truth is, it only waste your time and effort.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 16, 2019, 08:27:28 AM
I had been in the same situation before and I know how I felt that I participated in a project for 1 month and a half way into the project a rule was implemented and I missed on every week I ever worked for and unfortunately, no organization will fight for you so you just have to sort yourself out thanks
I think almost all the bounty hunter already experience to participate on a project like this, but there is no organization right now that can protect the hunters, not unless the project is being escrowed which impossible. Read carefully the rules on every bounty and participate on a good campaign but don’t expect to get higher profit just try to participate on more bounties.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 08:18:46 AM
Yes, I also experienced it. And make me dizzy with the new rules. But it can't be helped, the project must also comply with existing regulations, so bounty participants and investors must follow changes in regulations even though they are sad. I have experienced it twice like that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 08:17:39 AM
Hello friends,

If we refuse to set up one strong community for bounty hunters things like this will persist to happen, i think team do that intensional in most cases since they know there is no group that can fight against the injustice, i don't know of any group who fight for hunters right i would like to join if there is one.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
January 16, 2019, 08:12:19 AM
From my experience, there no organization that will fight for you to get your rewards. This is very common these days. Many projects do it for both right and for wrong reasons but the most important thing is how much they have been able to convince the hunters that they do it for the right reasons. If you have any proof that you have been actually cheated then you can open a scam allegation here on BTT with detail proof. If users with DT see that your proof is true then such project may get negative trust if their account is available here on the bitcointalk.

Don't even hope for protection. Almost all bounty campaigns have a warning that they can change the rules and disqualify any participant. Thus, the projects initially remove the responsibility from themselves, for rule changes, etc. The more they can suspend you from participation without explanation.
Activity: 448
January 16, 2019, 08:11:26 AM
I had been in the same situation before and I know how I felt that I participated in a project for 1 month and a half way into the project a rule was implemented and I missed on every week I ever worked for and unfortunately, no organization will fight for you so you just have to sort yourself out thanks
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
January 16, 2019, 07:54:52 AM
From my experience, there no organization that will fight for you to get your rewards. This is very common these days. Many projects do it for both right and for wrong reasons but the most important thing is how much they have been able to convince the hunters that they do it for the right reasons. If you have any proof that you have been actually cheated then you can open a scam allegation here on BTT with detail proof. If users with DT see that your proof is true then such project may get negative trust if their account is available here on the bitcointalk.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
January 16, 2019, 07:53:53 AM
Try to post in on scam accusation thread if the bounty campaign was announced in Bitcointalk if you believe it is a complete scam and break forum rules. Actually, it just needs a simple common sense to prevent being scammed from untrustworthy or questionable campaign manager.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
January 16, 2019, 07:45:36 AM
Reward hunters just follow the rules, if there are Reward already set, but when the distribution is ready, the Reward is cut, I think it's normal, a week ago I also got a 48k token but in 90% it was sad
Now some of the problems experienced by bountyhunters are that they cannot get so much value because of the decline in the market. and also the most important thing in my opinion is that the quality of ico has decreased a lot

A lot of bounty after finishing having problems with the team. For example, a few months ago I joined IDA's bounty campaign, after finishing, they stopped contacting the bounty management team. All participants did not receive anything from the work they did
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 16, 2019, 07:37:51 AM
It would be great if ever we have an organization like that but I'm afraid it will never come. We bounty hunters should just look for bountyies carefully and wisely to avoid scam projects.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
January 16, 2019, 06:48:47 AM
It's risk.
Read general rules before join with any campaign.
Normally, they will write as follows :
We have the right to change the rules anytime.

So, you can't do anything when the rules are changed.

Yes you are right
Rules can change but not bounty allocation because that is not a rule
Negligence to pay cannot change because that is not a rule

Once a bounty claims no kyc at the start, they can’t introduce kyc at the end
That is not a rule

They call it bounty requirement
Activity: 168
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
January 16, 2019, 06:35:23 AM
Unfortunately, bounty hunters are not protected from scams and in fact you participate in the bounty company at your own risk. The only positive thing about all this is that unlike investors we do not risk money, our risk is the loss of time that we spend on the promotion of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 05:55:02 AM
If you can argue the real scam from the side of the project team in relation to you, as to the performer. You can write me a private message, we'll figure out. I have my own team for this business.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 16, 2019, 05:37:33 AM
That's one of the saddest part of being a bounty hunters, there's strict rules that will accompanied anyone if changes has been implemented with bounty managers and developers, most of the time they place that in the note that they have the rights to change anything, so before choosing a campaign make sure to read everything and make sure you agree so you won't be bothered if things change you can easily adopt and go with the flow.
Activity: 442
January 16, 2019, 05:29:36 AM
The bounty hunter is in a passive phase, because there is no law to protect the hunter, and whether we can make a profit depends entirely on the decision of the ICO project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 05:09:05 AM
Presently, there is no particular body or organization that fight and defend the right of bounty hunters.
Although, I have seen two different campaigns, where bounty participants protested their rights and the team hard to rescind her decision.
One of the projects did not want to pay initially and the other wanted to extend the time for bounty participation.
Activity: 598
January 16, 2019, 04:44:27 AM
It is very difficult to face the current year in finding truly good projects at the ICO, because there are a lot of ICO projects that are failing and not paying participants, but I will not give up on finding a truly good project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
January 16, 2019, 04:41:36 AM
I think there is nothing that can be done to curb these kind of scammers. All we can do is to report these projects as scam and that all. Other then that there is no proper way of filing any complain.
Pages:
Jump to: