Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 9. (Read 20763 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
January 16, 2019, 10:50:25 AM
When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
This is a free world and everyone should take care of themselves and should not expect any organisation to interfere so that we can fight for justice. The maximum we can do here is, opening a scam accusation against the owner/dev/bounty manager and then demanding for compensation. In meantime we may go for negging so that other people will be cautious against them.

Just make 100 researches before you join in campaign.
To make sure that we are working safe, we must go for our own due digilliance so that we can prevent unnecessary hassles later on. Most people are failing on this and later blaming on others for their mistakes. Scammers are everywhere hence in the forum too in the name of ICOs.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
January 16, 2019, 10:45:59 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

I am also a victim and I believe any bounty hunter has been a victim. not long ago joined a good project. But the management team worked in an unclear way. they don't publish spreadsheets and when someone asks, they say they're still updating. By the end of the project, they disappeared.
So, who pays fair to the bounty hunters on their hard work?  Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 10:33:25 AM
What they are doing with hunters lately, is already beginning to annoy, constantly finding excuses for simply not paying for work.
I think some measures need to be put in place to combat this. It is high times
all bounty hunters started working in unity to ensure that we are not cheated after working.
I cannot imagine that, after all the efforts of working for a project, almost all day and sometimes with sleepless nights. Then at the end, getting a sorry for none payment. That will be very painful.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 10:24:38 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.
Bounty hunting it's not something like official job. It's not even freelance. We can't be defended by anyone but ourselves. Just make 100 researches before you join in campaign.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
January 16, 2019, 10:21:59 AM
Well if you took part on a bounty campaign you must agree with the term & rules from bounty manager. I think you already read the rules and if the rules changed you must accept it. Before you join a bounty campaign you need think consequences mate.
Activity: 817
January 16, 2019, 10:13:29 AM
Hello friends,

Sorry, what rights are you talking about? When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
So in this case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the organizers of the bounty campaign.
you are right, we cannot demand anything from the campaign organizers. by joining in a campaign, we ourselves have agreed to what is possible. all the rules have been written, and I think all participants have read it, and must approve it if you want to join the campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
January 16, 2019, 10:09:56 AM
Hello friends,

Sorry, what rights are you talking about? When you agree to participate in a bounty campaign, you agree to its rules. And the rules are always spelled out that the organizer can change the conditions for participation in the campaign at any time at their discretion.
So in this case, we can only hope for the honesty and decency of the organizers of the bounty campaign.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
January 16, 2019, 09:44:44 AM
Hello friends,

I feel the pain on you as I experienced with that on my previous bounty campaign. Since we don't have power to complain with those greedy bounty managers and developers, I just choose those I think they have good reputation but it's still no assurance because the team has the right to change the rules anytime. We are workers with no guarantee of our payments. It's so sad but true.
- Well, everyone who participates in the bounty can understand this feeling when they always have at least once ignored by the bounty campaigns and the campaigns do not accept their efforts, then we try to denounce or complain, everything is still useless, we still won't get the reward we should have. And I can be sure that no organization can guarantee rights and seek justice here because the laws and rules of the bounty always belong to the developer, they control everything, the rules are defined by them and they have the right to change, we can not do anything except accept and try to follow the rules
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
January 16, 2019, 09:37:22 AM
This is what we cannot do actually. Well, one of the risks that the bounty hunters must prepare is the rule and regulation by the BM that can change every time. Actually, this is very unfair. I also ever joined the bounty programs for 3 months and then I couldn't get the rewards. I think what we can do is fighting and struggling on their telegram chat, by collecting all participants that feel the same. If there is no respond, leave it and learn from it.
Activity: 504
January 16, 2019, 09:27:21 AM
I realized and struggled with what I did.
whatever the consequences, I am confident with the ICO project that I campaigned for. although in the end they committed fraud. In the beginning I also hoped that there would be an organization or union that could fight for the fate of the bounty hunters, but it turned out to be nonexistent.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 16, 2019, 09:25:04 AM
Unfortunately I don't know any... that's why I'm participating only in campaigns managed by well trusted bounty managers like btcltcdigger, wapinter, bountyhive.
Indeed, nowadays people prefer to follow a bounty that is indeed clear and also a manager who has considerable competency. this is done to avoid fraud
Activity: 812
January 16, 2019, 09:21:09 AM
in the beginning I also hoped there would be an organization or a union that could fight for the fate of the hunter bounties, but it turned out that there was none. so now I'm patient and struggling with what I do.
whatever the consequences, I am sure of the ICO project that I campaigned for. although in the end they committed fraud.
Activity: 434
January 16, 2019, 09:18:34 AM
I haven't heard more about this organization and think its gone, just what they by this point? Yes, and any bounty company has a rule that they can change the terms or not for any reason, the only thing you can do is forget about this company, unfortunately.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
January 16, 2019, 09:18:26 AM
Hello friends,

I feel the pain on you as I experienced with that on my previous bounty campaign. Since we don't have power to complain with those greedy bounty managers and developers, I just choose those I think they have good reputation but it's still no assurance because the team has the right to change the rules anytime. We are workers with no guarantee of our payments. It's so sad but true.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 09:14:32 AM
Hello friends,

There are rules to be followed by the applicants and that should be implemented by ICO before starting the campaign,  so I think that is fair and nothing to fight for the rights.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
January 16, 2019, 09:08:32 AM
Hello friends,

I have also participated many bounty programs but I haven't seen the situation likes this yet. Maybe they can change the time payment or prolong the campaign, but the rule is mostly announced from the beginning
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 16, 2019, 08:59:07 AM
I think there is no such organisation where you can claim your rights to receive bounty rewards. Its very bad when rules changed but we can not do anything. Generally in all bounties bounty managers mention clearly in general rules that they can change any rule of distribution or even disqualify you for xyz reason anytime even they are not compelled to tell you the reason. But I feel it generally happens only when the project is not able to achieve its projected target.  So one should always stick to the some good bounty managers bounties to avoid such situations more often.
Activity: 602
January 16, 2019, 08:57:55 AM
Unfortunately I don't know any... that's why I'm participating only in campaigns managed by well trusted bounty managers like btcltcdigger, wapinter, bountyhive.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 16, 2019, 08:53:28 AM

Its such tragic. I felt you because I have also participated to a bounty campaign where the team stopped the campaign and then postponed the ICO. I don't know when it will be back but there is no assurance of me getting paid for the months of work. I participated to its blog campaign too. I'd like to think they are going to resume.
In mostly many uphold cases weren't reopen again and it usually gone for nothing. Its so sad were many participants aren't be paid but it is our part to think for it (any possibilities) before participating. We can actually report it the MOD's and do scam accusations provided that we have enough evidence to support otherwise it won't be accepted.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
January 16, 2019, 08:44:15 AM
it is un-regulated niche of the market, and you can not expect protection, such as from the government, or any organization
but, there is a way to unite between us, and speak about scam projects and their heads, so that we can easily recognized them when new project arise
Pages:
Jump to: