Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 6. (Read 20763 times)

copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 05:14:57 PM
Unfortunately joining bounty is at one's risk but is not humane at all, if the rules of a bounty should it shouldn't be after the bounty has been concluded but rather when it's still on going and that's what I feel we should fight against
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 04:39:07 PM
Many managers reserve the right to change the rules of the bounty company. It's a shame if it happens in the end, but I think the best solution is to try to agree with them, to explain the situation.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
January 19, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
The best thing i will advise is diligently go for a direct project that you understand as a real user, why ever think been a bounty hunter when you are qualified to participate. You will revcieve your token i appropriate way if you cut corners.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 19, 2019, 04:28:24 PM
Unfortunately, in each company, before joining it is written that they can change the conditions at any time, you enter at your own risk. I do not like it either.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
January 19, 2019, 04:22:25 PM
Most bounty hunters are too greedy and they fall prey to scammers. Go to any thread with bounties and you'll see scammers on top of scammers. On one side you have people using bought accounts to start bounty campaigns with no escrow and on the other you have bought and farmed accounts spamming the threads to get a few dollars worth of some new shitcoin. Nobody is going to help you fight for your rights!
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
January 19, 2019, 04:18:01 PM
Probably the most effective means of combating unfair play on the part of the organizers of the bounty campaign is the publication of this fact in the media (social networks, articles, videos). But most bounty hunters do not want to bother with this and just pass by.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 04:11:13 PM
Unfortunatelly bounty is a risk. Of course it's painful to spend many own time for promoting something and got nothing for this. But in that case the project with scammy bounty will be unsuccessfull anyway
Activity: 289
January 19, 2019, 03:57:07 PM
No one stands out to protect the hunters. You must protect yourself. This period is really difficult, projects calling for capital are very easy to fail, so the bounty program will deadlock. A few projects are still scam bounty.
Unfortunately.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 07:44:35 PM
I think that it is unlikely that you will be able to challenge it, except to apply only to the support of the ICO itself.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 18, 2019, 06:54:19 PM
this event is indeed very disappointing. but this is not something we can avoid or report. because everything has indeed happened. what we can do is sincerely accept whatever has happened.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 18, 2019, 06:45:28 PM
Unfortunately, no organization can help you and bounty hunter. I understand how you feel, so many teams have been constantly delaying the distribution of tokens for bounty hunter, and then making new conditions, but whoever does not follow and follow will never receive rewards
I think the ico market is very risky and if we help people to advertise their project, we also take part of the risk that the project may be unsuccessful , so I think there is hardly anyone who will help, if only a good bounty Manager
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 18, 2019, 06:08:32 PM
I think that there is no organization which can help us. It's only our risk to participate in bounty campaigns. If we accept their rules, exactly about changing rules at any time, they can do anything absolutely legit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 18, 2019, 02:58:30 PM
Unfortunately, no organization can help you and bounty hunter. I understand how you feel, so many teams have been constantly delaying the distribution of tokens for bounty hunter, and then making new conditions, but whoever does not follow and follow will never receive rewards
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 01:49:12 PM
there is no organization to defend bounty hunter from not getting paid in bounty campaign. when we join bounty campaign we should aware of all the risk in it. so it's all on us, next time better to be carrefully choose bounty that you want to join.
if you already joined and do the task for a few month and they change the term at the end of bounty you better to follow their rule if it still acceptable, since that was some of the risk for joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 17, 2019, 04:57:08 AM
I believe a long lasting solution to this problem is the long run is when crypto becomes a bit more stabilized. Imagine,  if a project that aims for for $20m hardcap realises it on time with failing,  why should it be hard to reward bounty hunters efforts in making the success? Though,  we still have some that have gone back on their earlier promises as you know we can't a perfect record as regards this. However,  if we gauge these projects at 100% i believe more than 75% will work out really fine. We saw this in 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 17, 2019, 04:41:42 AM
It is a big issue what you wrote. Had same problems like you before.

It is very pity, especially if it is signature campaign, creative or translation where you involve really big job and a lot of time.

Social media also, but it is obviously more simple and faster.

It would be great advantage and protection for hunters if someone could protect us, but it is almost impossible.
Activity: 415
January 17, 2019, 04:41:34 AM
We cannot make a bounty rule. When the rules change, the only thing we can do is to understand the content of the rules. This is the only thing we need to do.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
January 17, 2019, 04:34:10 AM
There are no such organizations as far as I know. There is no union of bounty workers in which it would be possible to demand and demand from the employer to fulfill the conditions stated by him earlier, and because of this the position of the ordinary bounty hunter can hardly be called protected. And it is very sad.
Well i agree on that bounty hunting is really the worst job sometimes, specially with the project that change its rules at the end. How can we complain we are just a simple bounty hunters that do job without any assurance to earn because before we start working we don't even know if the project will become successful or failed, because if the project was failed the bounty payments will also failed or it will not going to distribute and the work that we do is wasted. Bounty hunting is really frustrating we need to be more careful of selecting project because scam is everywhere.
Activity: 490
January 17, 2019, 04:05:04 AM
There are no such organizations as far as I know. There is no union of bounty workers in which it would be possible to demand and demand from the employer to fulfill the conditions stated by him earlier, and because of this the position of the ordinary bounty hunter can hardly be called protected. And it is very sad.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 03:24:42 AM
organizations like that I think no. and I think you forget one thing that the bounty could change the rules at any time and cannot be disputed. of the things that have always informed in advance then I guess you don't have the opportunity to report anything because the conditions are obvious. Indeed feels it's not fair but it's already clear writing.
Pages:
Jump to: