Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 7. (Read 20763 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 17, 2019, 02:49:20 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

In terms that we, bounty hunters are prone to be downed by worthless projects, I think we should unite as one, let say, all of the participants of that ICO should part take in a massive campaign where all the positive that we did to them will repay a negative campaign to put their project in a miserable condition.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 17, 2019, 02:45:22 AM
So sad to hear you but fact is we can’t do anything against these projects, because they mentioned in starting that they have right to change rules any time.
But its part of life sometimes we are scammed, sometimes project didn’t reach their soft caps.
Should be recognizing organization that monitors all activity of projects will help bounty participant & investors as well.
Activity: 532
January 17, 2019, 02:31:46 AM
Bounty hunter participants have fight more harder because until right now price still lower, we have trying other way how to take much profit with bounty campaign by joining all of bounty campaign project, never miss one project for getting payment.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 17, 2019, 02:22:50 AM
Bounty hunters are really going through hell in the hand of these so called dev,team and bounty managers these days,refusing to pay bounty hunters after working hard for month just to promite your project is nothing but wickedness, there is no reason why the rules of a campaign will change at the late hour, I guess is time to have rikes that Will bind and compel dev,team and bounty managers to always pay the bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 17, 2019, 01:52:13 AM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

The only place that we can report it is the scam section, but this is when they are caught and when the ICO was finished and they run away, we still don't have a monitoring board, I think this is the right time to have one, legit project will not be afraid to have one of course only those that are fake.
The best thing about this is to regulate ICO projects like change it to STO (Security TOken Offerings). This is way better because the team project will be register basing on the country to where the project will be implemented. This should be the ideal but of course as there were a lot of hardworking scammers and frauds out there ICO like this will never end.
the question is whether the fraudsters out there don't understand that the rule will begin? because in my opinion every new regulation must have a gap to be everlooked
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
January 17, 2019, 01:21:01 AM
Such situations with non-payment for the work done in the bounty campaigns are quite common. No one to complain to.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 17, 2019, 01:15:49 AM
Hello friends,

The only place that we can report it is the scam section, but this is when they are caught and when the ICO was finished and they run away, we still don't have a monitoring board, I think this is the right time to have one, legit project will not be afraid to have one of course only those that are fake.
The best thing about this is to regulate ICO projects like change it to STO (Security TOken Offerings). This is way better because the team project will be register basing on the country to where the project will be implemented. This should be the ideal but of course as there were a lot of hardworking scammers and frauds out there ICO like this will never end.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 17, 2019, 01:08:00 AM
Hello friends,

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 17, 2019, 12:56:39 AM
Hello friends,

There is hardly anything that you cold do about it. Nowadays, 90% of the bounty campaigns end up as scams. Either they don't pay you outright, or they will change their rules to disqualify you.
absolutely right and myself from yesterday until now I have been unable to get income from campaign bounties because there are so many projects that are deceptive, so to choose the campaign bounty it must be careful so that we don't work in vain
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
January 17, 2019, 12:53:32 AM
Hello friends,

There is hardly anything that you cold do about it. Nowadays, 90% of the bounty campaigns end up as scams. Either they don't pay you outright, or they will change their rules to disqualify you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 17, 2019, 12:49:38 AM
This is certainly very disappointing because being a bounty hunter is not easy they have to work 2 to 3 months. But when tokens will be given, but they change the rules, this will be a bad thing. I have experienced such a project myself and we must be careful.
Activity: 1274
January 17, 2019, 12:36:42 AM
I am also suffering as i have done many bounties but due to change of KYC rules i get 50% bounties, actually the reason behind this worse action is internationally govt want to regulate the ICO's so the ICO projects prove that they are secure and the investors data is collected to avoid money laundering and other issues, but besides investors they also make KYC compulsory for Bounty hunters which is unfair.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
January 17, 2019, 12:28:38 AM
Unfortunately, there is no organization which oversees this area so you're basically taking the risk when signing up to bounty campaigns because if the crowdsale fails e.g. doesn't raise the minimum requirement, gets canceled due to market conditions, terms and conditions are changed, or if the project turns out to be illegitimate then you're unlikely to receive any remuneration for the efforts you have provided
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 16, 2019, 11:42:58 PM
I'm still not sure there are organizations that can solve bounty problems,
because indeed this is not the authority of the police or legal apparatus,
and the problem is that the cryptocurrency is not yet in force, so there are no laws governing it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
January 16, 2019, 11:20:59 PM
if there was such an organization for bounty hunter, i would certainly join her. but only if they really guarantee that they can enforce my rights in a bounty campaign. i am for such an organization.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 10:46:19 PM
I think that the only place where a bounty hunter may apply in this case is the court, but this is a very troublesome undertaking, because you will need to hire a lawyer for this and draw up a statement of claim in which you will need to provide all relevant information. Although this may also be a waste of time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 09:40:01 PM
Hello friends,

I don't think there is that kind of organization to accept a claim from the bounty participants.
I think in order to protect Bounty participant and also the investors, there should be some kind of regulation for any created project.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
January 16, 2019, 09:08:46 PM
in my opinion it is one trick of cheats to make hunters feel their rights are lost, even though the initial agreement was the one that had to be enforced. I have experienced it a number of times, after the project was finished they changed the original rules before, then decided that I could not accept the bounty prize, it was very painful, but what we can ... there is nothing we can do ... !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 16, 2019, 08:07:28 PM
The bounty managers have the right to change the rules in the bounty campaign anytime , because they are not part of the team of ICO but they are only bounty manager who obeys what the ICO team says. I have participated in a bounty about 2 months ago and the project is successful , in the beginning of the campaign the rules is ok but when the ICO is finish it is suddenly change and we cannot do anything because the team is in control.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 16, 2019, 08:05:18 PM
There are none that I know of.
And even if there is one, I doubt there is much you can do.

For example, in the US, you would have to open a civil case against the company (suing them).
But if there was no contract, then you have no case.
As it is now, bounty hunting is totally unregulated.
It is basically two people agreeing to something: you promote my project I'll pay you in tokens.
Beyond that there is no legal hiring or anything going on.
On top of that, they don't know you, and you don't know them.
Of course things will go badly.

The only thing you can do really, is for now, pick your bounties very very carefully.
Pages:
Jump to: