Pages:
Author

Topic: Fighting for bounty hunters right - page 12. (Read 20763 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 12:42:52 AM

I am not aware of any organization which fights for the rights of the hunters. There are some telegram groups like "Mad Hunters " which are helping in such situations to get united .
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 12:38:06 AM
It is not the matter of only rules. Some new projects try their best in not allocating bounty token rewards to bounty hunters under various pretexts. Some fake projects are reported to be cheating potential investors and bounty hunters. As far as the issue is concerned, you have raised the good problems that need to be resolved. As far as any authority or a forum to hear crypto-related problems, there are not any as far as I know.  There must be authorities to address the issue. Strict regulations should be in place.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 12:28:14 AM
Sometimes I get surprised with how some bounty managers and companies try to cheat bounty hunters all because they are aware the bounty hunters have no redeemer. Meanwhile most of these bounty managers are sometimes hunters in other projects which they won't be happy if they are also not treated early. While the bounty is running, they tend to respond quickly to the needs and complains of the hunters but once the bounty is over and its time for distribution, they don't even want to hear a word from hunters. They shouldn't forget that we all contributed to the success of the ICO.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
January 16, 2019, 12:14:44 AM
Unfortunately, there is no organization you want. Participating in a bounty means you are facing a lot of risks, you may not get anything for the effort you spend.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
January 15, 2019, 11:38:17 PM
The only way the bounty participants can get even with those ICO's that did not keep their end of the bargain is to troll the project.
The community should be strong enough to do the trolling.

I have not done trolling as I decide to just move on to another bounty as trolling will be "another" waste of time for me since I've already wasted enough time with the bounty that didn't pay.

It's really up to the bounty participant to decide the next course of action if an ICO didn't pay bounty.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 15, 2019, 10:40:18 PM
Hello friends,

Do you know of any organization in which bounty hunters can actually report in order to claim their right?, To be paid off their earning in which the campaign is holding.
    I participated in a bounty campaign for several months and now when it is actually time for distribution now they changes the rule and actually introduce new rules which lead to the disqualification of more than 95% of the bounty participants. Which is actually too painful.

That's not right, they have the right to change the rules but not rules that they are not going to pay bounty hunters anymore, you can post it in the scam sections so we can warn investors that they should not invest on coins that are not paying their bounty hunters anymore.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
January 15, 2019, 10:24:46 PM
Indeed it is sad, but the decision of manager bounty is absolute. You should read the rules that any provision that the manager reserves the right to change the rules of the bounty is there and it's indomitable. While working on the bounty, then it will often find it and it was a reasonable risk.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
January 15, 2019, 10:10:59 PM
I think there is no organization that handles bounty issues.
And in my opinion for this problem the solution is must pay attention to the rules correctly, so that we can work properly and correctly. Choose a bounty program that will seriously pay the bounty hunter.
I hope there will also be an organization that helps bounty hunters.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 15, 2019, 10:08:37 PM
There's no kind of organization that regulates the number of bounties.

If there is, such projects would have paid all of those unpaid balances from their participants. The only way to claim those unpaid balances you've got is to communicate with the bounty manager and if he still can't do a thing, go directly to the devs.
Activity: 448
January 15, 2019, 09:55:56 PM
I think there are none organizations that we can report upon bounty projects concerns. Also the campaign manager and staffs has the right on their projects, some says on their project that they may chabge the rule anytime. We just hope bow that there will be a good notice about this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
January 15, 2019, 09:45:58 PM
It's normal mate. Most bounty managers mention they can change the rules anytime on general rules. If you participated that bounty campaign, you already agreed with those rules. The please chose good projects before you start your works.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 15, 2019, 05:20:34 PM
it's not only happening here on bitcointalk, some bounty platform like bounty0x can't do much if the involving ICO plan to reduce the rewards/delay the payment etc.

like the post above you can see we (bounty hunters) always the one with most risk, we bound with "general" rule like "the team has the right to change bla bla bla". That something we must realize and consider when choosing bounty, in a sense choose a proven bounty manager, DYOR etc.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
January 15, 2019, 05:17:37 PM
Main rule read rules before joining,then check project info who are team,do your best to find more info about everything then check who is manager becouse there can be situation when ICO is scam then nothing would changed if you had that tokens in your wallet ,so most important think not to be scamed and there can be situation when ICO fail and you are not paid,its normal.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
January 15, 2019, 05:10:19 PM
Before you can fight to win, ensure you obey all the rules pertaining  to the project, thou ICO  developers can change bounty rules, It should not be after the developers have raise the fund,what you can do is to form a coalition as bounty hunters and  come up with a write up on scam section. It is strategic to research before joining  a bounty.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 15, 2019, 04:58:34 PM
That is why it is told that work only with good and known campaign managers who are always work for the bounty hunters and they dont support scam ICO. They are having strict rules but it is good for the bounty hunters.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 04:56:51 PM
It is imperative for all bounty hunters to read the rules and regulations of bounty campaigns carefully and understand before filling the participation form because they always reserve the right to change the rules at any time so that you'll be safe from alleged injustice or mistreatment
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 15, 2019, 04:50:05 PM
It would be nice if bounty hunter had more rights, but right now it looks like as bounty hunter can do nothing about it. It would be good if there was an organization that defended the rights of the bounty hunter.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 15, 2019, 04:37:11 PM
I think that bounty hunters can only ruin the reputation of the project if they are doing something wrong or unfair. To get payments is impossible
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 04:36:34 PM
Bounty hunters are not treated very well, especially at the end of the ICO when they already collected their rewards. Many will just take the money and run away, which leads to scam accusation threads and other bad press
Activity: 490
January 15, 2019, 04:32:12 PM
Man, it is common story. A lot of hunters suffer from dishonest ICOs. The truth is that we don't have any organisation which can protect you from someone braking rules. I suggest you to cooperate with other hunters and do your best to black PR social networks of that ICO cheated with you
Pages:
Jump to: