Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 213. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 06, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Joe, calm down, you're setting a bad example for your son.

If anyone believes there's "science" in a 600-page flat-earth thread they're already doomed. There's just flat-brain stupidity and deserved ridicule.

Speaking of answers - ask notbatman what's the distance between Chile and Australia on flat earth, something he's been unable to answer in 100 pages or so.

So no answer.  Surprising.

What your doing is putting up a straw-man here.  The distance from Chile to Australia does not prove shape.  At the very best (if your correct) it would show his map is off.  

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

The answer is really simple. Take a ball, take your phone, suspend the ball in the air with a thread or something, turn on the light, illuminate the ball up close, you will see a spotlight, go further and further away from the ball and you will see no shadow/spotlight eventually.

When I did this test I used one of those gazing balls (lawn decoration) and a LED porch light.  I received the hot spot all the way out until the ball was no longer lit up.  I may try this experiment again with the gazing ball and a basketball.  See if different materials give different results.

Suchmoon the fact you still don't get that you can pull a ship back with binoculars after it has gone out of your visual site even after videos have been posted showing this over and over again and is readily available for anyone willing to look is mind boggling to me.  Both sides agree that this is possible.  It also does not prove the shape of the earth.  Your allowed to believe this one.  Your team approved it.  There are canned retorts to this that your side is using now.  To deny this very evident fact just doesn't make sense on any level. 
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 06, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

If anyone believes there's "science" in a 600-page flat-earth thread they're already doomed. There's just flat-brain stupidity and deserved ridicule.

Speaking of answers - ask notbatman what's the distance between Chile and Australia on flat earth, something he's been unable to answer in 100 pages or so.

What your doing is putting up a straw-man here.  The distance from Chile to Australia does not prove shape.  At the very best (if your correct) it would show his map is off.  

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

The answer is really simple. Take a ball, take your phone, suspend the ball in the air with a thread or something, turn on the light, illuminate the ball up close, you will see a spotlight, go further and further away from the ball and you will see no shadow/spotlight eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 06, 2018, 02:56:25 PM

My son and I are eagerly awaiting your answer regarding the lack of hot spot on the moon.  Teach us oh wise one.

What answer? You're only looking to validate your flat stupidity, no matter what the "answer" is. Do an experiment with e.g. a tennis ball and let me know how that goes. I'm guessing you'll see a hot spot on the tennis ball just like you could see ships being brought back from beyond horizon with binoculars.
October 06, 2018, 02:03:58 PM

legendary
October 06, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

October 06, 2018, 01:42:20 PM
notbatman, get a telescope, point it to the moon.

Answer his fucking question if he is a moron and your superior. 

How is the entire moon illuminated evenly with no hot spot if it's a sphere reflecting light from the sun?

Great simple experiment that can be done at home. 

You globers should really shut the fuck up and let someone with more knowledge about the science you claim to be experts in try to explain these proofs away.  They may possibly be able to use sophistry or complex straw-men to at least fool the casual people coming into this thread.  With you guys leading the helm for modern science and astronomy you will have the entire population believing in flat earth by next year. 

Keep em coming nobatman.  Your illustrations and clear presentation is to be admired.  You have these dumb asses showing their ignorance in spades at this point.  Fun to watch.

legendary
October 06, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
notbatman, get a telescope, point it to the moon.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
October 06, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
For anyone still struggling with 4 dimensional flat donut, this may help.
Also highly recommended  "A Voyage to the Inner World" by Olaf Jansen (there where giants in his days)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/4d-earth-5042249
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 06, 2018, 11:09:17 AM
If you want to claim the Moon is a sphere you need to answer a couple of questions first.

Answer the questions or stop claiming the Moon is a heavy ball in the sky reflecting light from the Sun.

Go fuck yourselves BTW. (ftfy)

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!
.... then more multiple post nonsense....

Oh ffs ,I knew I shoulda never put that shortcut on my desktop....
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 06, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
The First thing God engineered was the dome, then the Earth, then the light projector, then the Sun, then the Moon and finally the Stars.

Source: KJV
legendary
October 06, 2018, 10:35:20 AM
The Moon is a holographic projection this is a fact, deal with it.
legendary
October 06, 2018, 10:27:00 AM
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS!
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
October 06, 2018, 04:09:42 AM
It will be interesting to explain someone a 100% flat earth shaped like a donut rotating once a year and twisting inside out once a day inside the ice sphere

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46564109
legendary
October 06, 2018, 03:00:24 AM
I'm sure Vod and suchmoon will have an obvious answer for you that proves what an idiotic liar I am. The fact the Moon has no hot spot proves it's a sphere reflecting light, am I right?

Go fuck yourselves BTW.
legendary
October 06, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
If you want to claim the Moon is a sphere you need to answer a couple of questions first.

Answer the questions or stop claiming the Moon is a heavy ball in the sky reflecting light from the Sun.
legendary
October 06, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
What makes you think that the earth is flat if the sun and moon are round?

I could have mentioned stars too but they are too far to observe with a naked eye!!

The Earth is a circular plane and that makes it round too; your question is a logical fallacy.

The Moon lacks an optical phenomenon known as a "hot spot", would you care to explain why?

copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 12:08:54 AM
What makes you think that the earth is flat if the sun and moon are round?

I could have mentioned stars too but they are too far to observe with a naked eye!!
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 11:02:39 PM

But why are you ridiculing anyone that seemed interested about this topic? Roll Eyes

because its a ridiculous topic

If you truly believe so, then why bother discussing it further with others who are discussing ridiculous things? Huh
And exactly  where am I discussing this retarded subject  further?
All my posts in this thread simply call out all the clowns for the fools (or trolls) that they are.
I would never engage in a  ludicrous flat earth discussion.
That would be like debating whether or not invisible pink unicorns exist , we just can't see em....

Oh, ok. Roll Eyes I see.

You aren't really discussing this right now with me, this is but a figment of your imagination and I'm just auto-replying to your "call-outs." Shocked

Yes, that's right! Cheesy

Keep telling that to yourself until you can't believe yourself anymore, alright? Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
October 05, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

But why are you ridiculing anyone that seemed interested about this topic? Roll Eyes

If you truly believe so, then why bother discussing it further with others who are discussing ridiculous things? Huh
And exactly  where am I discussing this retarded subject  further?
All my posts in this thread simply call out all the clowns for the fools (or trolls) that they are.
I would never engage in a  ludicrous flat earth discussion.
That would be like debating whether or not invisible pink unicorns exist , we just can't see em....

Your going to regret that when your burning in hell.
Oh no, not Hell. I'm shaking in my boots. Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too?
And that's "you're" with an apostrophe Mr Genius.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Jump to: